Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XDPokemon I have a 6iv treeko that's female with HA but I would need to get it cloned. I know it's a breedable and getting it cloned is stupid but 12.5% female chance of a female no thanks I rather would get it cloned then breeding it again.
I can be just fine with a male but okay,just find someone and i will trade with you :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does Anyone have a Qwilfish with sword dance, I dont really care about its Ivs or if it has egg moves:mad:
I actually held a giveaway a while back with a SD Qwilfish that I RNG bred in Emerald. Pretty sure I released all the leftovers from bank though, but I can clone the original in Emerald via the Battle Tower glitch and transfer it.

I probably won't be able to trade it till tomorrow though since I'll be out most of the night, and will have to finish an APA research paper when I get back.

Finally beat the main story of Omega Ruby (darn you new WoW expansion).

Should I head on to Delta Episode for soft resetting Rayquaza or go back to Groudon?

Also if I do Groudon, what's the best way to counter his Rest trolling? Heal Block?

Should I head on to Delta Episode for soft resetting Rayquaza or go back to Groudon?

Also if I do Groudon, what's the best way to counter his Rest trolling? Heal Block?
I'd go with Groudon since a lot of people have been doing Rayquaza. Taunt and Heal Block are the best ways to counter Rest, I'd personally go with Heal Block since it lasts five turns instead of Taunt's three.

[

Do ray first so you have access to the iv guy. It's easier to pin down rayquazas ivs through a calculator

Planning on breeding for a Gible. Got my female gibble already. I do however want it to have outrage. I have a female Khangaskan with it. I am trying to breed a male one with my ditto, however the egg move isn't passing on?

anyone here who has some suggestions of stuff to do while softretting im getting realy frustrated by it at the moment out of boredom:(

so I would like some tips of what other people do during softrestting

Planning on breeding for a Gible. Got my female gibble already. I do however want it to have outrage. I have a female Khangaskan with it. I am trying to breed a male one with my ditto, however the egg move isn't passing on?
Kangaskhan is a Female only species

Best nature for slowbro? I was thinking heal ball, block, snore, sleep talk and wonder room as egg moves too edit: 0 speed iv? Probably won't use trick room mega bro though

I have a male Larvitar you may have that knows Outrage.

I actually held a giveaway a while back with a SD Qwilfish that I RNG bred in Emerald. Pretty sure I released all the leftovers from bank though, but I can clone the original in Emerald via the Battle Tower glitch and transfer it.

I probably won't be able to trade it till tomorrow though since I'll be out most of the night, and will have to finish an APA research paper when I get back.
Sounds good, I can trade tommorrow around 6-11 pm that sound good?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
anyone here who has some suggestions of stuff to do while softretting im getting realy frustrated by it at the moment out of boredom:(

so I would like some tips of what other people do during softrestting
Watching a video helps me here; YouTube and/or Netflix is your friend.

Can someone SV check 5 eggs I have? I can offer any of the breedables on my thread.
Do you need someone to battle you so you can check them yourself, or for someone else to check them?

If you just need a battle, I can help real quick. I'll have to run soon though.

Sounds good, I can trade tommorrow around 6-11 pm that sound good?
What's your time zone? That should work fine for me (GMT-5)

Do you need someone to battle you so you can check them yourself, or for someone else to check them?

I need someone else to check them for me. I'll be more specific about that in the future :) can you help?

watch a movie or a tv show or anime....

gues I have to keep at it then because im watching videos and stuff for hours already:(

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I need someone else to check them for me. I'll be more specific about that in the future :) can you help?
Yeah I can help. Lemme double-check on KeySav2 real quick, since I think you can check opponent's ESVs through a video, but not 100% sure. I'll PM you in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)