Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fucking shit that thing is insane congratulations the best shiny gen 6 legend thus far:)

realy congratulations so much better then my modest one:(
The real thanks goes to everyone who helped me complete my Dex and get my shiny charm

Buckert lockiegengar12 *Trev* flargananddingle Jkickit @giveaways @awholetonofwondertrades @gtsassholeswhowantshayminforrattat lol

alright after that epic cres im inspired to reset my next one which will be regirock what nature should I aim for?:)

probatly carefull but can I get some confirmation?

I have a Flawless IV Female Shiny Taillow. Its hardy nature. Looking for a Good IV and Nature Thundurus or Landorus but open to other offers. PM me if interested.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay so I know its just Pokemon but I think I'm about to cry after 4k+ lando resets

Crescent isle may as well right?

Bold
31/24-27/30/31/31/31

I'm still staring at my iv calculator in disbelief

Welcome to the trophy case
Europa
T-T

Buckert lockiegengar12
I need you guys to see this :3
Wow. Congratu-fucking-lations.

impish would be nice
Probably hatched an Impish or six. I'll leave you a message when I get home in an hour or two.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay so I know its just Pokemon but I think I'm about to cry after 4k+ lando resets

Bold
31/24-27/30/31/31/31

Europa
T-T

Buckert lockiegengar12
What calculator gave you an IV range of 24-27? Neither Serebii nor MetalKid spits out ranges like that for Cress at level 50.

If someone would be willing to breed and teach an imposter sabeleye that can somehow end up with 247 hp and 174 speed pain split and give it an air balloon I would be eternally greatful. As I will be using it to catch a 6iv naive rayquaza in a nest ball which will then be cloned to hell and spread accross all of smogon for free.

If you get me said sableye I can repay you with a clone of the rayquaza. And I can even help you get started on this project as I have a few 2-3 iv imposter sableye. I just don't have the time to do this project sadly.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Bold
31/24-27/30/31/31/31

Europa
T-T

Buckert lockiegengar12
Holy fucking fuck, this rules

I would have suggested Nest ball if I was around for that but that's just me, heal is epic too! Wow I'm crazy jealous :p

OK what do kids these days like more for Kyogre?

I've already done flawless modest in a Great ball if that counts for anything..

Best ball for these shinies I'm hoping to tsv breed for:

Shiny mega pidgeot
Shiny hawlucha

I'm thinking quick or mayyyybe heavy for pidge? I'd love a neat apri ball but they're not super fitting for mega pidge lol

And hawlucha has so much going on I have no idea what ball lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)