Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
While the subject is ripe, best ball for non-shiny Kangaskhan? I'm stuck on the fence about including apricorn balls or not since this will be for VGC (and apricorn balls will give away its ability as Scrappy to the opponent instead of potentially deterring Fake Outs..)

Edit: On second thought, no apricorn balls. Inner Focus seems like it'd be more useful than flinching the occasional ghost.

I'm having an ability identity crisis...

While the subject is ripe, best ball for non-shiny Kangaskhan? I'm stuck on the fence about including apricorn balls or not since this will be for VGC (and apricorn balls will give away its ability as Scrappy to the opponent instead of potentially deterring Fake Outs..)

Edit: On second thought, no apricorn balls. Inner Focus seems like something I shouldn't pass up.
Dive Ball all the way FTW or Luxury since that works on everything xD

Reactions: Xen

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion

Edit: On second thought, no apricorn balls. Inner Focus seems like something I shouldn't pass up.
Luxury Ball, it matches Kangaskhan's color scheme moderately well and it comes with the added perk of boosted happiness if you decide to slap return on Kangaskhan. So it's pretty and functional.

Edit: On second thought, no apricorn balls. Inner Focus seems like it'd be more useful than flinching the occasional ghost.
Dive, Nest, Luxury, give up on Inner Focus and use Level, that's about it

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I did mine in luxury ball. It's not a great match, but it's not like any of the normal balls match it better. and as the unspoken proverb in pokemon breeding goes, when in doubt, slap on a luxury ball and call it a day

can i get some comment on this doubles and triple team I am working on?

Serperior (timid nature) @ life orb-HP fire, Leaf storm, dragon pulse, glare (special offensive)
HP fire becomes useful with drought from charizard y.

Rotom-W (calm nature) @ Sitrus Berry-hydro pump, thunderbolt, protect, thunder wave

Zoroark (modest nature) @ focus sash-knock off, u-turn, flame thrower, nasty plot / foul play (mixed attacker)
this one i was not sure how to build, but i figured i needed some one on my team with knock off and i thought zoroark the perfect candidate. instead of nasty plot i could use foul play.

Clefable (bold) @ leftovers-Wish, moon blast, thunder wave, protect (support)

Aegislash (quiet nature) @ lum berry-Wide Guard, kings shield, shadow ball, flash cannon (special defensive)

Mega Charizard Y @ Charizardite (timid nature) Y-heat wave, over heat, protect, solar beam (special sweeper)
should i use this set or the drought wall breaker set?

Thanks for any tips!

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I'm having an ability identity crisis...

Personally, I'd go with Luxury, or Premier.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Decided to go with Luxury since it seems to be the overall best match, and like zapzap pointed out, helps with Return as well.

But anyway, can someone assist me with transferring an egg from my AS cart to OR?

zapzap29

I never received an answer so I'll post this again.

For the Battle of Hoenn, it says you have to play 3 matches and get a ranking to get a ha tyrunt. Does that mean you get a ranking after you play 3 matches, or do you get ranked after a certain win/loss ratio? I've never participated in any of Nintendo's competitions so the wording confuses me a bit. Also, I didn't see anything about items in their rules/regulations page. Does that mean you can use any item on your pokemon during the competition? Is soul dew usable on the lati twins? I'd appreciate it if anyone could clear these things up for me.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I never received an answer so I'll post this again.

For the Battle of Hoenn, it says you have to play 3 matches and get a ranking to get a ha tyrunt. Does that mean you get a ranking after you play 3 matches, or do you get ranked after a certain win/loss ratio? I've never participated in any of Nintendo's competitions so the wording confuses me a bit. Also, I didn't see anything about items in their rules/regulations page. Does that mean you can use any item on your pokemon during the competition? Is soul dew usable on the lati twins? I'd appreciate it if anyone could clear these things up for me.
Just need to play 3 matches.

Not sure about the items since I haven't read the regulations, but I'm 99% sure there is an item clause/Soul Dew ban, since Nintendo and Game Freak are very fond of the flat battle ruleset.

zapzap29

Not sure about the items since I haven't read the regulations, but I'm 99% sure there is an item clause/Soul Dew ban, since Nintendo and Game Freak are very fond of the flat battle ruleset.
Cool thanks. I just needed to know whether I should bother to actually compete or just play 3 matches. Since it doesn't matter whether I win or lose, I'll probably just put my in game team in the battle box since I really don't feel like building a competitive team. So time consuming

Standard flat battle item clause (no duplicate items), Soul Dew is banned, its in the PDF :P
Might run stupid shit for the fun of it. Like GOLEM. Without Sucker Punch. </3

That said, does anyone have a female Level Ball Geodude? If not I do have the means to obtain it myself.

Standard flat battle item clause (no duplicate items), Soul Dew is banned, its in the PDF :P
Might run stupid shit for the fun of it. Like GOLEM. Without Sucker Punch. </3

That said, does anyone have a female Level Ball Geodude? If not I do have the means to obtain it myself.
I think I have I will check in a bit (having breakfast atm)

Edit: I have one I will give you a spitback. I will vm u when it is ready

Last edited:
Lugia (Sassy) 31/x/31/31/31/31

Eh, I know Lugia likes his speed but I'm wondering what you guys think about this?
Lugia likes his Multiscale and doesn't really need a blue pentagon, since it can't even participate in any metagame where the pentagon is required. Don't know about the nature, but personally I don't really see the trade value here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)