Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a Modest Heatran with perfect Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed IVs, toss or keep? I run offensive Heatrans but want them to be able to take a couple hits.

Caught a Modest Heatran with perfect Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed IVs, toss or keep? I run offensive Heatrans but want them to be able to take a couple hits.
All legendaries in gen 6 have at least 3 Ivs...if those are the only perfect ones, toss it

Last edited:
Excuse me for double posting but i don´t want to flood this thread.

Since a few others are doing this, I figured I may as well. Need to empty about 3-4 boxes of spitbacks. VM or post on my thread if you're interested. Some of EMs, everything has HA if legal unless otherwise noted. Pretty much just looking for females in special balls I don't have on my thread.
MagnusArcanum can i get one of these?

Love Magikarp
Love Chansey
Dream Corsola
Dream Timburr (6 non-HA)
Luxury Vullaby

Looking to unload some excess female spitbacks. Will take virtually anything from them. All of them have beneficial natures, 4/5IV IVs (not flawless) and majority of them have 4 EMs.

Contact me if you want any of the following:
Lady Valkyrie can i get one these?

love Slugma
level Sandshrew
heavy Lapras
dream Parchirisu (HA)
dream Igglybuff

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So I want to RNG myself a Snorunt on my emulated Pokémon Emerald. I forgot to change the time in the beginning and it's stuck at 10 am (high tide. >_<). If I save the game and reset, it does change, but that means I lose all my progress (I'm at 350 million frames, target is 356). Is there another way to allow the game to change the time? =/

Enabling the Real Time Clock did nothing.
I think that the solution would be to just get out of the cave and get in again, considering that you have been there for a while, that would do the trick.

Or, if all else fails, just use a Walk Through Walls cheat or something. lol

Shinyshuppet1 said:
If you are in the time which the tile is low, just leave the cave and go back in. Tiles go high or low at the time you get in the cave, once you are in there they don't change even if time past.
Timer is sadly stuck on high tide. =P

I think that the solution would be to just get out of the cave and get in again, considering that you have been there for a while, that would do the trick.

Or, if all else fails, just use a Walk Through Walls cheat or something. lol
Yeah, the problem is that I'm advancing outside the cave. But lol, WtW is brilliant, I'll do that instead. =P

Also, for shiny Unown, Dive Ball is good, right? Or Luxury (3rd gen)?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Timer is sadly stuck on high tide. =P

Yeah, the problem is that I'm advancing outside the cave. But lol, WtW is brilliant, I'll do that instead. =P

Also, for shiny Unown, Dive Ball is good, right? Or Luxury (3rd gen)?
Dive Ball for sure; Great Ball works too.

Hi everyone I will post this twice. I am offering the following pokemon for trade and before the QR codes glitch stopped I managed to clone a box of the following pokemon. I will giveaway anything that has not been taken by anyone willing to trade for any of the below. If you are interested in making a trade let me know. I am looking for I guess something interesting nothing in particular. Anyone that can clone for me though anytime during the week can have a copy for free.

calm
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 27 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Full redis

bumping this I am looking for trade offers. I have received none so far so I have a lot.
edit: Raikou I would keep that. Even though it has average health perfect speed and special attack and HP Ice make it worth it.

bumping this I am looking for trade offers. I have received none so far so I have a lot.
edit: Raikou I would keep that. Even though it has average health perfect speed and special attack and HP Ice make it worth it.
Mate, it's not good business practice to say you'll give something away for free if you don't receive any trades...like why would I offer something when I know you'll give it to me for free in a day?

(Just friendly advice, I don't need the Latias, best of luck).

Mate, it's not good business practice to say you'll give something away for free if you don't receive any trades...like why would I offer something when I know you'll give it to me for free in a day?

(Just friendly advice, I don't need the Latias, best of luck).
Yeah ok I screwed that up
Edit: I offered it though for trade because I had a limited stock though

Last edited:
Maybe dumb question:
When does a pkmn is considered as a legend?
I mean of course we also have exclusive pkmn like Genesect but he is not a legend or it is?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HP Ice is literally useless unless you have a vendetta against Ice Beam, and you feel a move that is 50% weaker works better.

Reading comprehension is awful after two days of no sleep.

Last edited:
HP Ice is literally useless unless you have a vendetta against Ice Beam, and you feel a move that is 50% weaker works better.
If HP ice is useless then you probably want HP grass right? Or am I wrong because you want to have a hidden power that can check ground types.
edit: I don't think Raikou can learn Ice beam so HP Ice should still be usable even so. I would prefer HP grass though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)