Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I really dont now what "IV Battles" are ?
If you genned your team, you should already know your Pokemon IVs. Instead of using "IV Battles" as a free pass for OU battles, just wait for a reply in the battle requests thread instead of blowing up the thread with flaming and double-posting, when Wi-Fi match requests don't even belong here in the first place.

Also, IV battles are pretty much a dead breed anyway.

Last edited:
If you genned your team, you should already know your Pokemon IVs. Instead of using "IV Battles" as a free pass for OU battles, just wait for a reply in the battle requests thread instead of blowing up the thread with flaming and double-posting, when Wi-Fi match requests don't even belong here in the first place.
I am just so upset because no one wants to battle. I mean Pokemon's huge part is about Battling. And for this reason all the People are breeding their Pokemon. For me it is no sense to just breed Pokemon when you do not use them in And Battle.

Looking for some quick help evolution trading my Rhydon. Already have him holding a Protector and no moves need changed.

I am just so upset because no one wants to battle. I mean Pokemon's huge part is about Battling. And for this reason all the People are breeding their Pokemon. For me it is no sense to just breed Pokemon when you do not use them in And Battle.
This is going to be my last post on the whole thing, who says we don't battle? Just because we post on this thread doesn't mean we only breed or soft reset legends and never battle. We just don't post in this thread to search for battles.

Another request for a 5 IV nicknameable poke.

Female | Relaxed | Water Absorb | (Earth Power is nice but not required)

CMT for a Hidden Power poke to trade for it.

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I guess I'll get some opinions on this, since I'm pretty torn on it.

I was initially going to RNG a shiny 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive Deoxys in Emerald by using my TID (12488 converted to 30C8) and just play through the game using save states, but I forgot that Birth Island is technically only reachable post-game (and going through the Hall Of Fame resets the game, and consequently the seed/frame).

I know warp codes can be used to reach Birth Island before the Hall of Fame, and I know some people have RNG'd Deoxys by this manner without any warnings of legality, but since you technically can't reach Birth Island before the end of the game, would RNGing a Deoxys with this spread make it consdered to be illegal and not allowed to be traded here?

I'm just curious if I should bother RNGing the Deoxys and adding it to my thread, or if I would be better off RNGing Deoxys with Emerald's broken seed of 0 (which has mediocre Hasty/Naive spreads). Obviously I'd note that warp codes were used either way.

I guess I'll get some opinions on this, since I'm pretty torn on it.

I was initially going to RNG a shiny 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive Deoxys in Emerald by using my TID (12488 converted to 30C8) and just play through the game using save states, but I forgot that Birth Island is technically only reachable post-game (and going through the Hall Of Fame resets the game, and consequently the seed/frame).

I know warp codes can be used to reach Birth Island before the Hall of Fame, and I know some people have RNG'd Deoxys by this manner without any warnings of legality, but since you technically can't reach Birth Island before the end of the game, would RNGing a Deoxys with this spread make it consdered to be illegal and not allowed to be traded here?

I'm just curious if I should bother RNGing the Deoxys and adding it to my thread, or if I would be better off RNGing Deoxys with Emerald's broken seed of 0 (which has mediocre Hasty/Naive spreads). Obviously I'd note that warp codes were used either way.
Well according to smogon standards it's not considerd illegal and thus is allowed. And it's just the same as doing it after hall of fame. Only point in the game differs.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Well according to smogon standards it's not considerd illegal and thus is allowed. And it's just the same as doing it after hall of fame. Only point in the game differs.
Well, it isn't really the same. Emerald's RNG is glitched in the sense that it doesn't properly seed (Hence the static seed of 0). The only time the RNG uses a proper seed is when you start a new game and the TID is generated (the game converts the TID to hex and uses it as a seed afterwards). The game restarts after the credits roll, which voids the seed from the TID, meaning a warp code is required to catch it with a different seed than 0, before you legally can access the island. It's not possible to acquire without the code.

Well, it isn't really the same. Emerald's RNG is glitched in the sense that it doesn't properly seed (Hence the static seed of 0). The only time the RNG uses a proper seed is when you start a new game and the TID is generated (the game converts the TID to hex and uses it as a seed afterwards). The game restarts after the credits roll, which voids the seed from the TID, meaning a warp code is required to catch it with a different seed than 0. It's not possible to acquire without the code.
I mean't using a warp code actually

Anyone have a squirtle line with egg moves? Looking to breed for my vgc team. I guess it needs Water Spout, Aura Sphere. Hidden ability.

If anyone has a spare or one I can borrow for a quick egg to go from there.. Let me know!

For those who are going to be soft-resetting Hoopa, I quickly typed this up as a reference for myself and thought I would share (saves you time).

HOOPA SOFT-RESETTING

HASTY:
HP: 155
Atk: 130
Def: 72
SpA: 170
SpD: 150
Spe: 99

ADAMANT:
Atk: 143
Def: 80
SpA: 153
Spe: 90

JOLLY:
SpA: 153

LONELY:
Atk: 143
Def: 72

NAIVE:
SpD: 135

MODEST:
Atk: 117
SpA: 187

edit:

Hoopa (Hasty) : 31 / 31 / 16 / 29 / 31 / 31
So close >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)