NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I guess at this rate I'll be up til the deadline and have to post my 1k tn, lmao. Legit pissed. I want everyone still awake to reply, if only just with a dot. I want to see who I'm working with.
gamers in the house forever

im here until deadline

Town/good: Dentricos > Texas > Josh >> Former Hope >> Empoof > Twin > Oddish >>> Asek
Null/Scum: Haruno >> OM Room > Shubaka17 - Snype - Gale - Aubisio

If Haruno agrees to the shoot out we solve the game

I'm here

OM Room > Shubaka17 - Snype - Gale - Aubisio

These should be top priority imo

Twin/Asek/Oddish are question marks but I don't think twin VT claims when he does as scum

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alright seeing as how I'm getting myslynched because ya'll bad af. Keep in mind that empoof is the one that started the BW on me after going hard buddy with texas after the almost surefire lynch on him lellers. But village doesn't seem to have a contingency plan at a myslynch so n____n. glhf. So when I turn up village, you all better get empoof > asek > josh since I'm almost certain that's the two scum squad. If I do survive you can be sure as hell empoof dies tonight since he's so blatantly scum given my role pm it hurts LOL.

Alright seeing as how I'm getting myslynched because ya'll bad af. Keep in mind that empoof is the one that started the BW on me after going hard buddy with texas after the almost surefire lynch on him lellers. But village doesn't seem to have a contingency plan at a myslynch so n____n. glhf. So when I turn up village, you all better get empoof > asek > josh since I'm almost certain that's the two scum squad. If I do survive you can be sure as hell empoof dies tonight since he's so blatantly scum given my role pm it hurts LOL.
How does ur role pm imply empoof is scum

Also Gale is likely town

Scum+Vamp world is OM Room - Shubaka17 - Snype - Aubisio
What about your Role PM makes me scum

If you stop calling this game and us bad and start deducing stuff I'll actually listen to you.

You've rejected keeping alive a neutral that's town aligned and basically hard confirmed after vamp reveal
You're refusing to do shoot out because you think there's 2 vigs.
You want me to reveal more information about how I got vamps when I've seen that as anti-town play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)