NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yes because trying to reason with a village when a mole runs it and everyone's just abiding with said mole????????????????????????

Also I'll also leave one more fun fact for you all here. Why would a single neutral player have an ability that forces them to insta suicide if a specific player (vampire) targets them???? This makes no sense mechanic wise since it leaves a neutral with no essential way to win since they're either instant suicided by recruiter or killed off by mafia/village. have fun boys. Looks like village is going -4/5 by day 2.

-1 from myslynch
-1 from mafia kill
-2 from recruiter
-1/0 if former hope refuses to kill anyone or he outright doesn't kill blatant scum. That's all I'll leave village with. yw As far as scum is concerned

empoof > asek > josh. Toss texas under the bus when vamp and one mafia are dead. Though the game is so heavily skewed in favor of vampire that it's laughable at best for village to win especially given how we've been playing lel.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
former hope, you have my permission to shoot me if haruno flips town. does that make you feel better haruno? you are so ignorant i cant believe youre this dumb and townie, i have a higher opinion of you than that.

Haruno

former hope, you have my permission to shoot me if haruno flips town. does that make you feel better haruno? you are so ignorant i cant believe youre this dumb and townie, i have a higher opinion of you than that.
You're irrelevant since you don't have much/any hold over the village. There's a reason why I listed you as third/fourth in terms of priority on who to remove.

Haruno

well who do you want former hope to shoot BESIDES empoof if you flip town?
Empoof > asek > you/Texas. You know texas' wincon isn't kill all vampires considering the second part he said about being forced to suicide if he's targeted because I refuse to believe dle allowed a neutral to be forced to suicide and thus lose automatically if a certain person targets them. The fact that you all bought this is hilarity in itself.

Another fact is you let empoof literally hide information and outright refuse to claim especially when his info was so crucial to the village that not saying it on page 1 in itself is crucial. He also defends himself saying stuff such as "a bird told me" and "my scumbuddy can confirm my
Pr so I don't need to tell you" and you all stupidly buy it. Hint there is no reason to not reveal the existence of a recruiter asap especially when it's such a powerful role. Unless he can give an extraordinarily good explanation on why texas' limited role claim revealed a vampire that he otherwise wouldn't know, he is confirmed scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)