NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Unless god killing myself makes it so if I'm the one with most votes it makes whoever has second most votes get lynched instead then a godkill is worthless

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Empoof > asek > you/Texas. You know texas' wincon isn't kill all vampires considering the second part he said about being forced to suicide if he's targeted because I refuse to believe dle allowed a neutral to be forced to suicide and thus lose automatically if a certain person targets them. The fact that you all bought this is hilarity in itself.

Another fact is you let empoof literally hide information and outright refuse to claim especially when his info was so crucial to the village that not saying it on page 1 in itself is crucial. He also defends himself saying stuff such as "a bird told me" and "my scumbuddy can confirm my
Pr so I don't need to tell you" and you all stupidly buy it. Hint there is no reason to not reveal the existence of a recruiter asap especially when it's such a powerful role. Unless he can give an extraordinarily good explanation on why texas' limited role claim revealed a vampire that he otherwise wouldn't know, he is confirmed scum
i still dont buy texas's story, thats why i said lynch him and you and fh shoot each other, or lynch him and fh shoots you while you shoot oddish; you are the one who refused to play ball with that. dentricos can confirm it too and all 3 of us literally cant be scum so idk what else i can say lol. the reason we didnt reveal the recruiter was to avoid identifying who the vams need to target; i felt very confident in texas or jalmont (fh) being the vamp which is why i pushed so hard for them. texas or fh need to die today imo which is exactly why im so pissed at you for refusing to listen.

i want fh to commit to lynching someone here to verify they are vig. after that thats another townie i trust and this game gets easier. i am fine if you dont kill empoof tonight and we look into him again tomorrow, but i am very confident he is town and i want him to prove it tonight + this whole thing is stupid

Haruno

and the fact youre saying you cant even paraphrase your role... ill let Thetwinmasters tell me if thats a thing because it sounds like a very stupid thing
Blame tropius for making the role so badly that The original version had no meaning and after FURTHER clarification it became I am not allowed to say the specifics of my role

Josh

=P
i had to ask for clarification on my role too and i am still asking for more pretty frequently because vamp mechanics confuse me

if vig/maf shoots vamp and they die do the person they targetted still turn? if a medic heals someone bit by a vamp do they turn? is texas's monumentally dumb role real like your monumentally dumb role (if thats real)? so many ambiguous things vamps introduce

Haruno

i had to ask for clarification on my role too and i am still asking for more pretty frequently because vamp mechanics confuse me

if vig/maf shoots vamp and they die do the person they targetted still turn? if a medic heals someone bit by a vamp do they turn? is texas's monumentally dumb role real like your monumentally dumb role (if thats real)? so many ambiguous things vamps introduce
This is all properly explained by bad setup/host.

Haruno

i still dont buy texas's story, thats why i said lynch him and you and fh shoot each other, or lynch him and fh shoots you while you shoot oddish; you are the one who refused to play ball with that. dentricos can confirm it too and all 3 of us literally cant be scum so idk what else i can say lol. the reason we didnt reveal the recruiter was to avoid identifying who the vams need to target; i felt very confident in texas or jalmont (fh) being the vamp which is why i pushed so hard for them. texas or fh need to die today imo which is exactly why im so pissed at you for refusing to listen.

i want fh to commit to lynching someone here to verify they are vig. after that thats another townie i trust and this game gets easier. i am fine if you dont kill empoof tonight and we look into him again tomorrow, but i am very confident he is town and i want him to prove it tonight + this whole thing is stupid
See this is how I know you're lying because your basis comes to "oh I don't want to get vamp to recruit the wrong person" when that mentality is wrong since assuming there's only one vamp it outright doesn't matter who they recruit because any recruit is a win situation for them. It doesn't help that you revealed the info about a recruiter under the worst circumstances as opposed to early on. If you posted it early on as opposed to reactionary response to a fucking scum claim then you'd have more credibility as town but you didn't so uh lol

Haruno

And do you mean to tell me you all coincidentally became a group with anti vampire and got paired up together? That might as well scream scum at that point

Josh

=P
no. we all talked about it, it was a group decision, empoof said it, i agreed, then dentricos. it was not about vamp recruiting us, have you even played vamp games? the vamps major obstacle to win is finding vampire hunter (as tos calls it) and taking them out, and vh is the counterbalance to them. vh should never claim, its the first rule of getting vh in tos. claiming vh is stupid because a) it is unverifiable and b) it lets the vamps figure out who to not waste a night attacking (immunities = bad luck, try again next time) as well as make them focus on getting said vh lynched. tos is different but shit is transferrable i wouldnt have supported revealing under any circumstances, i was happy lynching texas, empoof did that on his own and i was very annoyed at it.

our theory is that our group is designed as the counterbalance for vamps, since we are all agreeing theyre so overpowered there has to have been some plan. and dentricos is pretty much proven town but dude like i told you i am not saying empoof is absolutely town, im saying i strongly believe he is town and tonight is not the time to go after him, a town inspecting role can verify tonight. and the fact our group exists leads me to believe texas is very possibly the vamp but again you refuse to do anything besides shoot empoof, youre not helping your case. the fact you say you arent allowed to claim your real role is absolutely not helping either.

Haruno

I'm making some tea and calming down rn.

Haruno name that scum:
OM Room - Shubaka17 - Snype - Aubisio
Poor misdirect is poor. The fact that you constantly avoided answering when I asked why you knew vampire info and why you didn't say it before is good enough proof you're scum. This is before even factoring all the sketchy stuff you did afterwards.

It's not misdriect I just don't want to get in a useless emotion filled shouting match.

I claimed vamps when I thought was a good time to claim vamps. You disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)