NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are looking pretty bad!

Haruno shouldn't have been lynched over Dentricos, two vigs or not. There are ways that could have been addressed. (Giving them idlers like Shubaka or Steven, comes to mind)

----
former hope, you have my permission to shoot me if haruno flips town. does that make you feel better haruno? you are so ignorant i cant believe youre this dumb and townie, i have a higher opinion of you than that.
Stuff like this wasn't necessary, why be shot over haruno's alignment?

----

Empoof's exaggeration on Vamps, active attempts at wagon swings towards the end of day, narrowing of our night actions and then claiming to be hooked, all seems unreal to me tbh.
They're not.

I wanted to sheep you but this team is aids.
Care to tell me why you thought this team was aids?

----

Whatever said and done, I wasn't here to help either, sorry about that :/
Although, Murphy's law is what comes to mind when I think of the last few pages of this game *sigh*

I had Dentricos at lock town because of a soft claim that I can no longer find. I have in my notes "WHY IS MY ENTIRE HOOD SOFT CLAIMING PR" but now it's 40 pages and it's not worth for me to find anymore. Where as I clearly see josh's soft claims in our hood chat early on so I still trust it. I don't like that Josh knew my target for doc and FH was killed while I was hooked. I'm giving him a bye until D2 because of his claim and activity.

It's also ridiculous that the scum slips we had on Dentricos don't apply when they're vampire.

Empoof / Dentricos / Josh
Haruno / Asek / Gale Wing
OM Room / Aubisio / Snype
Twin / Shubaka / Oddish

Solos: Texas / Former Hope
Blue is VT claims (Twin now claiming pick up PR)
We still have 5 unknown variables with likely no cop.
9 players it's 5 for majority. Luckily it's not MyLo right now with 3 maf or I'd ask you guys to unvote me.

Since I'm outted doc I don't see why we wouldn't have Doc counter claim. Mechanically this game needs one. If you get doc CC snap vote and end the day and lynch the CC tomorrow.
Otherwise any of the unknowns have highest likelihood of maf.

Hero play by Texas btw that's a good hit.

Lynch Shubaka I want your take on the game

I would like us to list our scummiest reads, in the order of most scummy to least.

Oddish - Didn't like his play, has used Dentricos like a red herring and has played it coy the later part of the day.
Empoof - His words seem townie, but actions speak otherwise.
Asek - Idk if its his style or he is scum this game, but by POE he could be scum in my hood.

I would like us to list our scummiest reads, in the order of most scummy to least.

Oddish - Didn't like his play, has used Dentricos like a red herring and has played it coy the later part of the day.
Empoof - His words seem townie, but actions speak otherwise.
Asek - Idk if its his style or he is scum this game, but by POE he could be scum in my hood.
Can you talk to me about the hood chat thing that kept getting brought up, I thoroughly don't understand it from both sides

Can you talk to me about the hood chat thing that kept getting brought up, I thoroughly don't understand it from both sides
I don't understand it either; must be something between them OOG.

So if you think I'm telling the truth we have confirmed hooker btw
For this to be true, you have to be confirmed doc.
Seems like we will have a doc, but I don't trust your intentions.

If Empoof is not doc, and you are one, then request you to not counter claim for now.
Imo, we can scum hunt as usual, and if nothing comes up then CC before end of day.

Empoof, can you elaborate what changed your line of thought from this post?
Especially wrt Dentricos.
Dentricos fake claimed vamp hunter in our chat. I have in my notes that she soft claimed a PR before the claim, so when that came out I believed it 100%. Obviously I was wrong.

I honestly would have lynched OM Room yesterday if it came around to it

K, lets here from rest of the folks then.

Imo a bunch of puzzling questions would be answered with an Oddish flip.

I am a quarter of my way through reread, don't rush stuff we have a lot of time.

Would like answers to #1011 from everyone, adios!

Asek

Banned deucer.
Quick thoughts before I get into my comfy anime watch

Sorry been updating my game... I think Gale is scum by process of elimination still. But the fact that dentricos flipped what he did makes me think that maybe I was paraonoid yesterday and thought i was in a multiple scum hood when maybe I'm actually in an all clean one. IDK. I'm naturally paranoid of people the closer I am to them in any mafia game.

I think a scum lies in the group of idlers flying under the radar. most suspicious of steven snype out of that group.

there should be some relevant results. I don't think empoof lynch is looking in right direction to say the least.

IDK how twin has a shot if haruno died as he realised its a day action. that is bizarre. I believe twin because that claim is extremely difficult to fake, just not sure how it worked out in the end. Whatever!

When I'm rested tomorrow I'll re evaluate position. I need to crash after this weekend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)