The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man zeke is a fucking moron putting off this suspension so he can miss the playoffs. NFL isn't going to let him get away from this so he might as well have served it in the beginning and be done with it. Seriously fuck that dude

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm sure zeke is very concerned about missing games and is no way concerned about being permanently saddled with the label of domestic abuser

with the way the eagles are playing, cowboys cant miss any Elliott time. I get it. Get to the playoffs first, if you can.

I need 40 points from Stafford, Prater, D. Parker, and (dolphins rb) Drake to win this week.

Lets goooooooooooooooooo.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I won in one of my leagues with even starting a player on bye week because I didn't have enough waiver claims to stop it from happening and lost the league I was 7-1 in what is life

I need 40 points from Stafford, Prater, D. Parker, and (dolphins rb) Drake to win this week.

Lets goooooooooooooooooo.

Parker and Drake put in some fucking work..

Time for Stafford and Prater to get me that 15 points to seal it up. Honestly shocked I'm about to pull this off..

I had a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit team this week. bunch of random pieces.

Hyde and AJ Green getting tossed, they playing next week? WHO THE FUCK KNOWSSSSSSS. Ertz on a bye now.. so another TE shitfest.

I'm sure this opinion is in no way influenced by him being on your fantasy team
Actually I have mcfadden stashed and was waiting for zeke's ass to get suspended so I could plug him in. With all the delays though, Morris and rod Smith are now ahead on the depth chart so fuck elliot

I reaaaaaaally should have trusted in Fitzgerald.. 10 grabs 100 yards.. sitting on the bench.

Now to pray Devante Parker can grab somewhere close to 16pts.. which he wont.

Fuck. My laziness in putting my team together last minute this week fucked up my judgement. At least my opponent doesn't have Elliot anymore..

Was gonna look rough this week in A, but rode out on Woods and Ingram. Have a legit shot if the Patriots do good, then Funchess not getting a goose egg. Let's get it.

Last edited:
Wooooooooooooods. So glad I picked him up.. WRs dropping like dimes and hoping he keeps it going.Saved my ass this week.

Fucking Saints torpedoed Tyrod and my fantasy week along with him. Only need 12 points from him for a win. Let's get another Katrina to wreck their shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)