Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapid Spin is a must basically, Spikes would be nice if your team can take advantage of it, but use Rest if you mean to use him as a serious tank and not just utility.
Payback is certainly handy, combined with Gyro Ball to take care of Weavile and hurt TTar mayby? Or just pick Revenge.

It all depends on the team. Zap Cannon would only be worth it in a Gravity team in my book ^_^

im using an Electric move on a Choice Scarf'er

would it be wise to hit 290 speed so that if they switch in an Adamant, 252 Speed Electivire, and i give it a Motor Drive Boost; i can switch out, then come back in to revenge kill?

or am i worrying too much?

Should I perfect my team of
Bronzong
Cresselia
Milotic
Blissey
Garchomp

OR should I just make a Cynthia-Team?
Would a Cynthia team be cool even if i didn't change my name ingame?

Thx, I've decided to use shuckle as a special wall though xD

Dusknoir can't survive 2 Draco meteors >_>
Did you put in the Sp Atk drop though? xD

Shuckle is great in a sandstorm though.

But not many people have a shuckle for trade...(But I got a great TR one from anti awhile ago)....xD

Did you put in the Sp Atk drop though? xD

Shuckle is great in a sandstorm though.

But not many people have a shuckle for trade...(But I got a great TR one from anti awhile ago)....xD
even with the spA drop it's not going to survive a 252spA specsmence draco meteor, unless you pain split at the same time.

If you were going to be annoying though. Pain split on the draco meteor, protect on the second, take the third hit and pain split again, and lol DM is down to 2 pp. XD

If i was to breed two egg moves onto a poke, and then bred that poke with a ditto, Would the Egg moves pass on. If so must that poke be male?

EDIT: Yoko, the RNG does in fact hate you

^ Ouch, no Ice Punch or Pursuit...

Well, Ice Shard can fill in for Ice Punch. And I guess Night Slash will work instead of Pursuit. Its also an awesome parent so...

Xilaa: Get the mystery gift from PBR/Wii. Then go to a pokemart. Save before talking to the guy in green, then talk to him. He'll give you the pokemon. Check it's IVs and if they are not good enough, reset the game and try again.

And for your convenience, here are the max stats for a Modest Magmortar at lv50: 150/103/87/159/115/103, speed last. Having those stats means it has IVs of 30-31 in that stat.

I have a question; Are there any pokemon that resist a combination of dragon/water attacks (IE Dragon Pulse + Surf) and if so, what are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)