Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be passing them down, especially since Seed Bomb is an egg move too. They passed for me when I bred one for PBR's baby battles.

And a question from me. Have the Electivire/Magmortar codes been changed or removed from the PAL versions of PBR? I tried enterng the Electivire code, and nothing happened.

I'd imagine so, they changed the code for manaphy on ranger.

When are IVs of the pokemon in the egg determined? when u hatch the egg or when u receive it from the daycare man? i read at serebii that they are determined when you HATCH the egg, but i hatched the same eggs more than once, but it had the same IVS. anybody here have an answer or no a place that has 1?
When you receive the egg.

Ability descriptions thread said:
[ABILITY]
Flower Gift
[SHORT DESC]
Raises stats of this Pokemon and its partner in Sun.
[LONG DESC]
When the Sunlight is strong, this Pokemon raises its own Attack and Special Defense, as well as those of its partner in 2v2.

I've been around this block a thousand times already, so I don't think there's anything else that's out there that I don't know, but I'm gonna ask it here.

Yesterday and today, I've been trying to chain Bronzor. I want one of those shiny to complement my team, as there's a huge hole there and a Bronzong would fit it nicely.

I assume the only place to chain Bronzor is on Bicycle Road (or whatever they call it in D/P), or at least, underneath it. At first I thought the patch of grass that was there was awkward to work around, but I have soon found out that it's my least problem.

For some Pokemon that's to be listed as "Common", Bronzor is sure as hell ain't common. All I seem to find over and over and OVER AGAIN is Ponytas.
Chaining isn't the problem. It's finding the stupid thing. I've been able to get up to about 12 and 14 sometimes before a Stunky (still swamped by Ponytas so I'm not mad at him) or a friggen Ponyta breaks it, and sometimes it would break even if I followed the "rules".

That last time I got 14, but my foolishness of "ok hurry what we have isn't enough" got in the way and a "almost" got into the way and the chain broke.

But as I said before,that's not the problem. Want to hear just how bad it is?

I went through 1000 steps once at the 50 Radar increments and not a single Bronzor. It was 90% Ponytas.

And that's a shame. I've met up with almost as many Baltoy as I have Bronzor when trying to start a chain.

Right now I'm just really frustrated as it's probably wanting to get revenge on me for Thanksgiving when I got shiny Absol and the day after with 5 shiny Nincadas.

Because Bronzor shouldn't be THIS hard to find..... and nothing else fits quite like Bronzong on my team, or I need it the most.

I've threated to throw my DS a few times already. XD

I'm assuming there's nothing you can do to help me; I'll just have to "try, try again"....

Maybe shinies are like magnets or something and they repel each other. I have my shiny Sheddy out front getting EXP to try and get EXP. points (Lv. 42 right now) but at this rate..... lol.............

edit: Actually I have a dead synchro-er out front. But it doesn't matter. o.O;

I have another question...

Which would Bronzor appear in most? Common Grass or Rare Grass? (Rare grass being the white shake stuff)

For me, from what I'VE experienced, it doesn't matter, Ponyta's gonna come up anyway...

If running HP Ground on a Jolteon and I use it on a Zapdos, would the hit be SE (Electric half), neutral (because of dual typing) or miss (Flying makes Ground moves miss)...?

What other Pokemon can learn BoltBeam and Calm mind other than Blissey and Mesprit?
Clefable, Dunsparce, Smeargle, Delcatty, Absol, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Latis, Kyogre, Deoxys, and I'm uncertain about the ones in the 4th gen new Pokemon, but I'd say there's few if none at all. Note I listed the ones that can know Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Calm Mind. Calm Mind seems to be the stickler in this situation.

Dusknoir can know Ice Beam and Calm Mind, but doesn't know Thunderbolt at the expense of Charge Beam but I wouldn't want to run it on that thing.

Same for Cresselia although it might work.

Oh, and Arceus can know the combo.

There might be a few that are like Dusknoir, but I didn't really look for them; maybe someone can help me elaborate further but I think I got most of them.

I've been around this block a thousand times already, so I don't think there's anything else that's out there that I don't know, but I'm gonna ask it here.

Yesterday and today, I've been trying to chain Bronzor. I want one of those shiny to complement my team, as there's a huge hole there and a Bronzong would fit it nicely.

I assume the only place to chain Bronzor is on Bicycle Road (or whatever they call it in D/P), or at least, underneath it. At first I thought the patch of grass that was there was awkward to work around, but I have soon found out that it's my least problem.

For some Pokemon that's to be listed as "Common", Bronzor is sure as hell ain't common. All I seem to find over and over and OVER AGAIN is Ponytas.
Chaining isn't the problem. It's finding the stupid thing. I've been able to get up to about 12 and 14 sometimes before a Stunky (still swamped by Ponytas so I'm not mad at him) or a friggen Ponyta breaks it, and sometimes it would break even if I followed the "rules".

That last time I got 14, but my foolishness of "ok hurry what we have isn't enough" got in the way and a "almost" got into the way and the chain broke.

But as I said before,that's not the problem. Want to hear just how bad it is?

I went through 1000 steps once at the 50 Radar increments and not a single Bronzor. It was 90% Ponytas.

And that's a shame. I've met up with almost as many Baltoy as I have Bronzor when trying to start a chain.

Right now I'm just really frustrated as it's probably wanting to get revenge on me for Thanksgiving when I got shiny Absol and the day after with 5 shiny Nincadas.

Because Bronzor shouldn't be THIS hard to find..... and nothing else fits quite like Bronzong on my team, or I need it the most.

I've threated to throw my DS a few times already. XD

I'm assuming there's nothing you can do to help me; I'll just have to "try, try again"....

Maybe shinies are like magnets or something and they repel each other. I have my shiny Sheddy out front getting EXP to try and get EXP. points (Lv. 42 right now) but at this rate..... lol.............

edit: Actually I have a dead synchro-er out front. But it doesn't matter. o.O;

I have another question...

Which would Bronzor appear in most? Common Grass or Rare Grass? (Rare grass being the white shake stuff)

For me, from what I'VE experienced, it doesn't matter, Ponyta's gonna come up anyway...
Actually, I can help. Stick a Pokemon with the Magnet Pull ability in the front of your party. It increases the number of Steel-type encounters.

I just got the idea into my head to use a hail team, yet I have no idea how they work. I know I would need an abomasnow, but that's about it. Could anyone possibly explain to me what are the most common pokes on a hail team?

I just got the idea into my head to use a hail team, yet I have no idea how they work. I know I would need an abomasnow, but that's about it. Could anyone possibly explain to me what are the most common pokes on a hail team?
Walrein for sure, maybe Mamoswine and anything else that can abuse Snow Cloak/ Ice Body

Actually, I can help. Stick a Pokemon with the Magnet Pull ability in the front of your party. It increases the number of Steel-type encounters.
lol. I dunno why I didn't think of that; i've had to use Magnet Pull before.

Thanks. This may be just what the doctor ordered. I better go prepared though; if I ever get to 40, i'll have to catch a few handfuls and hope at least once everything falls into place. :) i need to restock repels anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)