Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Why is it that when I have my ditto try to make sweet love to my eevee the old man says they dont like each other very much? Do I have to give my pogeys an item to hold so they can get it on:naughty:?

I remember reading something about this somewhere but I dont remember where I read it.

they still make eggs when they "Don't like each other too much". but the chances you get a lot of eggs are lower.

The only way you're not getting eggs is with the message "They prefer to play with other Pokémon than with eachother"

I need to know if I should keep this Dalga. I'm aming for a Bulk Up set and I really want to make sure I get this right...

Dialga - #483 (Careful)
HP: 18 - 19
Att: 31
Def: 18 - 19
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 20 - 22

Do the Defense IVs really change much about his prerformance. I'll probably do some calculations soon but if someone knows right away, say so please.

Also, would this work as a Mixed Dialga as well?

I need to know if I should keep this Dalga. I'm aming for a Bulk Up set and I really want to make sure I get this right...

Dialga - #483 (Careful)

Do the Defense IVs really change much about his prerformance. I'll probably do some calculations soon but if someone knows right away, say so please.

That looks like a good Bulk Upper, but not really a good Bialga. I'd keep if you want one for the Bulk Up set, but otherwise you can reset if you want.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.

Dialga - #483 (Careful)

The mixed Dialga really needs its Special Attack, but this Dialga would make for a very good Bulk Upping Sleep Talker.

The other thing is that the d/p battle tower doesn't force set your level to 50, it only reduces it to 50 if you're already above that level.
Yep... I tried doing that only to forfeit seconds later because my Pokemon remained their level. However.... ;O I myself have 2 DSes and both Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, so I can do my own IV battles. ;o Nifty isn't I? XD

As for the Hail team asker thing, I think I've seen this question 3 times today lol.

Why don't you take a look at your options?

I've wanted to do a Hail team too because it'd be so unique. But also so frail, I believe. Could be done, if you've got faith.

lol just trying to help. ^-^

Does Will-O-Wisp effect fire-type Pokemon? I seem to remember having my Dusknoir use it on a Charizard once and getting the message that it doesn't effect him.

Is my memory just cloudy, or am I correct?

Does Will-O-Wisp effect fire-type Pokemon? I seem to remember having my Dusknoir use it on a Charizard once and getting the message that it doesn't effect him.

Is my memory just cloudy, or am I correct?
I'm pretty sure you're correct. Sorta like freezing Ice Pokemon.

Oh, and it sometimes POWERS UP fire Pokemon who have the Flash Fire ability.

Then you stuff it into the butt of a turkey.

Hey just wondering, say if you have a togepi thats holding an exp share and have another pokemon, say if you battle with the other pokemon, but Togepi doesn't enter the battle but still gains exp from the exp share will it get the defeated pokemons EVs?

Can someone suggest a nickname for a Granbull? Disregard gender.

I was thinking either BewareOfDog or Explodey. (Ren & Stimpy reference)

Can anyone offer me an easy way to sketch substitute with a Smeargle? I tried right after the Substitute was used and it failed. I tried to use substitute one round and then switch Pokemon and that failed, figured that would work since that is how Baton Pass is basically used. I would think the Substitute would have to be busted, but that means I would have to find a double battle ingame capable of breaking the sub in one hit. Maybe using a weaker Pokemon to use Substitute?

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work. I had to use a lower level Pokemon and get the Substitute busted before sketching.

Can anyone offer me an easy way to sketch substitute with a Smeargle? I tried right after the Substitute was used and it failed. I tried to use substitute one round and then switch Pokemon and that failed, figured that would work since that is how Baton Pass is basically used. I would think the Substitute would have to be busted, but that means I would have to find a double battle ingame capable of breaking the sub in one hit. Maybe using a weaker Pokemon to use Substitute?

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work. I had to use a lower level Pokemon and get the Substitute busted before sketching.
Or you could have had the subber have not enough HP to make a sub.

And as for the earlier question regarding IV battles at Lv50, the battle tower doesn't scale you up, as was previously said, but Battle Revolution offers Lv50 All battles which DO scale you up to 50. Just so you guys know.

Would the Everstone trick work if you have a Ditto and a female Pokemon? If so, would egg moves be passable as well? And who would the Everstone be attached to if I wanted the nature to be passed down? The female or the Ditto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)