Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. :] I'm new and usually make like 20 posts a day on friendcodes.com [NOT SPAM!!], but for some reason it's not working for me today. Anyone know why? :'[

P.S- Nice smilies lol.

Worried this might get missed since it was last post on previous page.

Would the Everstone trick work if you have a Ditto and a female Pokemon? If so, would egg moves be passable as well? And who would the Everstone be attached to if I wanted the nature to be passed down? The female or the Ditto?

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Yoko Rains
Would the Everstone trick work if you have a Ditto and a female Pokemon? If so, would egg moves be passable as well? And who would the Everstone be attached to if I wanted the nature to be passed down? The female or the Ditto?

the everstone trick does work with a female+ ditto
females can't pass egg moves and ditto only knows transform
you need to atach the stone to the ditto

Zero, if you have an AR, there is an IV check trick. You can also level it up with a few rare candies. It will not be 100% accurate, but the 0-31's you see are most likely 31's if the parents had 31's in those stats.

(hope this is the right thread)

how do you get a clefable with softboiled and magic guard? soft-boiled only comes from move tutor in emerald

@ Yoko: Yeah, I tried that, but thanks.
@ Ultima: If you migrate a Pokemon, there's a chance that the ability will change upon evolving.

(hope this is the right thread)

how do you get a clefable with softboiled and magic guard? soft-boiled only comes from move tutor in emerald
softboiled is a FR/LG tutor actually.

1. Pick clefairy in gen 3
2. clone it in emerald
3. Pal park clone to d/p
4. evolve clone.
5. If cute charm changed to magic guard, proceed to step 6, if not, go to step 1.
6. Teach original (or clone) clefairy softboiled.
7. Pal park it to D/P.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
softboiled is a FR/LG tutor actually.

1. Pick clefairy in gen 3
2. clone it in emerald
3. Pal park clone to d/p
4. evolve clone.
5. If cute charm changed to magic guard, proceed to step 6, if not, go to step 1.
6. Teach original (or clone) of clefairy softboiled in FR/LG.
7. Pal park it to D/p
It's actually random, you can't Pal Park in advance to test whether or not it gets it.

I have a fairly simple question...

How do players breed effectivley so damn quickly? Mainly, my question is, how does one IV breed quickly?

Having good parents and luck you can breed pretty quickly.

And I have a question. Choiced Sleep Talk just works in the second time if it picks up the same move as the first time or it just work the first time?

Defog clears everything set in opponent's field, Reflect, Evasion, Spikes (The ones you set up), and some thing more I can't remember ._.

Try searching here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21870
But am I just THAT unlucky in the fact that I NEVER get a breed with a decent or 31 IV in a stat that I want?
All I can say is keep breeding >.< then you'll oftenly going to get a flawless stat, then you can replace one of the parents with the recent hatched Pokémon.
You can also trade with someone a Pokémon with good IVs that can breed with many things, Smeargle and Ditto are the best choices for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)