Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually random, you can't Pal Park in advance to test whether or not it gets it.
Actually, it's the same for each and every one of them. If a clone changes, then every clone of it will, and the other way around.

Also, Softboiled is not only in FR/LG. It's an Emerald Battle Frontier tutor move as well.

Actually, it's the same for each and every one of them. If a clone changes, then every clone of it will, and the other way around.

Also, Softboiled is not only in FR/LG. It's an Emerald Battle Frontier tutor move as well.
Shows how long it's been since I checked the emerald move tutors then. :pirate:my bad.

What is so good about Subseeders/Why are they used?

Also, what are the best subseeders?
Subseeders are used to force switches. You usually status them, set up a substitute and then leech seed. More often than not the pokemon you're seeding will have more HP than your sub-seeder, so you'll get back more HP than you're losing by constantly slamming subs.

"best" is rather subjective, but Breloom is generally considered one of the most annoying for 100% accuracy spore. Almost any given grass pokemon is a viable subseeder though.

I'm seriously sorry about asking this question here, cause I know it's out there, and this is the wrong section. But when you breed, IV's are determined when you receive the egg. Is this true in Emerald as well?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm seriously sorry about asking this question here, cause I know it's out there, and this is the wrong section. But when you breed, IV's are determined when you receive the egg. Is this true in Emerald as well?
Yes. But it's only for Emerald, Diamond and Pearl. It doesn't work in Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Defense curl+Rollout works together thats i never listet out.
I think i gonna test this strategi.

How much Rollout and Ice Ball boosts then?
so if i doing 3 Defense Curl the attacks been 3*stronger?

Defense curl+Rollout works together thats i never listet out.
I think i gonna test this strategi.

How much Rollout and Ice Ball boosts then?
so if i doing 3 Defense Curl the attacks been 3*stronger?
it boosts both of them, but the boost is only 2x.

[NAME]
Defense Curl
[SHORT DESC]
Boosts Def 1 stage.
[LONG DESC]
Boosts user's Defense one stage. Doubles the power of Ice Ball and Rollout for as long as the user is in the battle. The Defense boost can be Baton Passed, but the Ice Ball / Rollout boost cannot.

it boosts both of them, but the boost is only 2x.

[NAME]
Defense Curl
[SHORT DESC]
Boosts Def 1 stage.
[LONG DESC]
Boosts user's Defense one stage. Doubles the power of Ice Ball and Rollout for as long as the user is in the battle. The Defense boost can be Baton Passed, but the Ice Ball / Rollout boost cannot.
But still a good combination i must test it..

Bibarel trait Simple works only when it increases its own stats (like Amnesia or Charge Beam), or it doesn't matter how did he get it (i.e. Baton Pass)?

how do u get extremespeed, flare blitz on arcanine on the same moveset?
Level up Growlithe, learn Flare Blitz, then evolve it. Take the Arcanine to the heart scale guy in Pastoria city, then it has the option of re-teaching Arcanine Extreemspeed.

Now for my Question. If I switch a Magnezone into a Skarmory, can Skarmory roar/whirlwind away my Magnezone if it has Magnet Pull?

Level up Growlithe, learn Flare Blitz, then evolve it. Take the Arcanine to the heart scale guy in Pastoria city, then it has the option of re-teaching Arcanine Extreemspeed.

Now for my Question. If I switch a Magnezone into a Skarmory, can Skarmory roar/whirlwind away my Magnezone if it has Magnet Pull?

omg thank you so mch

I recently got an Aura Mew in a trade, but I'm not sure if it's legit. Should a legit one have the OT as 'Aura' or 'AURA'?
I think it should be AURA, since all [or most] of the event Pokemon [such as Manaphy] come with all Caps OTs.

If a Magnezone is against a Skarmory, and my Magnezone has the ability Magnet Pull, can Skarmory Whirlwind/Roar away my Magnezone?

[Third time asking =(]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)