Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that when you fight Petey Pirahna, you'll free either Peach or Zelda, so Kirby could be paired up with either one, while the captured princess is taken by Wario.

Cool new video, haven't had one in a while. I do agree that it kinda sucks that it's mostly made up of previous scenes we've seen, but at least we know some pairings and we did get some new material at least. :)
Yeah, but I was making the list from what we know so far.

Things could be different...

I always thought that that first part in Sonic's intro vid was probably something to do with the story mode.. I can't think of where else it would fit, and it would be sort of strange if it was made just for that video.

Edit: oh yeah and Ike and Mario are paired up at some point, as well a Diddy and DK. The partners probably change as the story goes along so it seems kind of pointless to be worried about who is paired up with who.

nooo why did it go back to needing html...

Yep CasMat, i also noticed that, DK and Diddy begin together but at some point we will see Diddy with Fox.

Thus, there is hope to see Sonic and Mario, i would really love that.

or depending on how you fight/the story progresses/etc the story and partners will depend on how you do and branch out

alternate endings???

Or not even there at all.

?_?

Seriously people, this is like the theory that the clouds from the first SSE picture formed the faces of different bosses.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Man what? I'm the biggest Falcon fan out there but you guys are just seeing shit. Captain Falcon is not in either of those pictures, quit grasping for secret info, there is none.

except that its almost unanimous captain falcon will be in the game. ness might not be but thats because he's been replaced by lucas, but lucas is a new protagonist in the latest mother game. and as far as i know captain falcon in some way has been the main guy in all of the f-zero games (i don't know much about f-zero though). it's stupid for you guys to even look for hidden stuff when the answer is obvious.

that first pic does look like him though :)

except that its almost unanimous captain falcon will be in the game. ness might not be but thats because he's been replaced by lucas, but lucas is a new protagonist in the latest mother game. and as far as i know captain falcon in some way has been the main guy in all of the f-zero games (i don't know much about f-zero though). it's stupid for you guys to even look for hidden stuff when the answer is obvious.

that first pic does look like him though :)
gee way to copy what i said ACNEMALES

i love you man

Yeah CF is the main guy in all the games, F-Zero AT already confirmed, etc, he's in. He does need another rep beside him...

selamenca

Part of me was hoping this wouldn't come over to Smogon from IGN or the smashboards.

The source is not very reliable, plus if it were true, I'd be incredibly confused; If Inafune would want Mega Man in Brawl and Sakurai said previously he'd consider Mega Man as a character, I can't figure out why Mega Man would not be in Brawl, since the two people who would need to OK such a thing...well, HAVE okayed it.

Plus, doesn't this fall under 'character speculation' which is against the rules for this thread?

Hell Yeah!
Can SOMEONE please explain to me why there is so much Mega Man hate? It seems as though roughly 50% of people hate him, a good 40% are completely indifferent to Mega Man, and only that last 10% appreciate and like Mega Man. The hate is to the point that people would be DISAPPOINTED if he WERE in the game, which is insanity: a few more characters would do nothing but contribute to the enjoyment of Brawl.

Mega Man is an incredibly well-known character so iconic of video game history that only Mario and Sonic could possibly rival him in that aspect, and he has contributed far more to Nintendo's history--which is basically the whole point of Super Smash Bros, representing Nintendo's history--than either Sonic or Snake. The quality of his games has varied only slightly in the last few years (which Sonic wishes could be said of him) and are still released regularly with high ratings.

There will always be people who hate something for no reason, but it seems the hate for Mega Man is incredibly prevalent despite there being little reason for so and, after lurking through IGN and Smashboards for a while, it seems to be more common than support for Mega Man and not once have I heard a reason from anyone for their dislike of him.

if any megaman characetrs were to be in brawl, I think it'd be awesome if it was either zero from the GBA games or one of the new characters from the ZX series.

but it'd be so amazing to have Zero in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)