Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm breeding my jolly ditto (with everstone) with a male Salamance.
But the eggs are not Jolly. Any of them (more than 20).

What is wrong?

It probably has EVs on it, which is where the high stats are coming from. There's no way anything can have a higher-than 31 IV.

It's the movie Darkrai so I thought its event so it may have 40 IV. it's untouched lvl 50. So how does it work? It looks perfectly legit, with classic ribbon, enigma berry, roar of time/spacial rend, quirky nature and its in cherish ball.

It's the movie Darkrai so I thought its event so it may have 40 IV. it's untouched lvl 50. So how does it work? It looks perfectly legit, with classic ribbon, enigma berry, roar of time/spacial rend, quirky nature and its in cherish ball.
Given how the game is coded, it is impossible for a Pokemon to have any more than 31 as an IV.

If you check a Pokemon's IVs while it's in the egg using AR, can it affect legititmacy? Jiggy help me with this. [/lol]

Anybody know what determines some pokemon to be nick-nameable and others not?
If a Pokemon has your OT, then you can nickname it. If it doesn't you can't. But I believe some devices like the AR can modify your OT to match the Pokemon's OT thus letting you nickname it.

Anybody know what determines some pokemon to be nick-nameable and others not?
You can only nickname a Pokemon if your Trainer's Name, ID and Gender matches that of the Pokemon's trainer.

Note that with Pokesav you can change these values for your trainer, so theoretically any Pokemon can be nicknamed.

How are you so sure it's UT? If it doesn't have any experience, it may have had vitamins.

Ahh maybe it DID have Vitamins... How do I check that?

If I use berries to reduce EV, and if it's indeed have been fed with Vitamins, would the stats go down or just not go up as high the next time I level it?

Lets say I hatch a pokemon with awesome IVs and egg moves, but a bad nature. How do I use it as a father without all the wonderful egg moves being overwritten while it stays in the daycare?

Lets say I hatch a pokemon with awesome IVs and egg moves, but a bad nature. How do I use it as a father without all the wonderful egg moves being overwritten while it stays in the daycare?
Just move deleter all the moves you don't want to breed over (raise it a few levels so it doesn't go ZOMG EXPERIANCE! in daycare)

Which moveset for a scizor is better as a tank?

Technician @:
Metal Claw/X-Scizzor
Quick Attack
Substitute
Swords Dance

OR

Swarm @:
X-Scissor
Brick Break/Night Slash
Substitute
Swords Dance

Also out of the move choices (Metal Claw/X-Scizzor + Brick Break/Night Slash) which move would be better?

Just move deleter all the moves you don't want to breed over (raise it a few levels so it doesn't go ZOMG EXPERIANCE! in daycare)
I don't think its that simple. Lets say its an Eevee with four egg moves and you plan to use it as a father for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)