Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the best places to Ev train for attack and speed?
For attack I like to kill gyarados on route 229 with super rod.
For speed I like to challenge the fisher man west of Eterna city (second guy form the right, I think). He has 6 magikarps.
If you dont like using VS you can try the survival area or trophy garden...

Hi, I'm using RNG for the first time, and when I put in the seed for HP Grass to get the time, it's giving me an exact delay that I need to have. I haven't mastered hitting a single consistent time yet, so my question is, do I have a little leeway when resetting, or do I have to hit that exact number?

Furthermore, I found a spread I want to use from the Excel document but it doesn't say the frame. How can I find the frame?

For attack I like to kill gyarados on route 229 with super rod.
For speed I like to challenge the fisher man west of Eterna city (second guy form the right, I think). He has 6 magikarps.
If you dont like using VS you can try the survival area or trophy garden...
Cool. Thanks for the help :D

Here is my question. I bred by Masuda Method a shiny Happiny w/4 egg-moves (wish, aromatherapy, metronome, gravity). I did this with a hacked male parent. Would this Happiny be legit as no AR was used?

Here is my question. I bred by Masuda Method a shiny Happiny w/4 egg-moves (wish, aromatherapy, metronome, gravity). I did this with a hacked male parent. Would this Happiny be legit as no AR was used?
Well, it's difficult to say legitimacy in most cases, but your Happiny is hacked for a different reason. Wish is not an egg move.

I'm planning on going down the long tiresome road of Hidden Power breeding, and I've heard somewhere that IV's go up by one in every stat when a Pokemon reaches level 100. Is this true and will this mess with the hidden power type?

I'm planning on going down the long tiresome road of Hidden Power breeding, and I've heard somewhere that IV's go up by one in every stat when a Pokemon reaches level 100. Is this true and will this mess with the hidden power type?
No, IVs will always stay the same as they were when they hatched.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
It doesn't really have to be that long or tiresome. Just get a ditto with the last 3 IVs you need off of the trade threads. I think there are still some great freebees out there. Trust me. That will cut DAYS off of breeding HPs!

@gabriel

Unaware ignores ALL stat changes against the opponent. So yes, if your opponent was Intimidated and you switch out your Unaware Pokemon, then the Unaware Pokemon will ignore the stat drop against the opponent.

Unaware does not ignore your teammates stat changes.

@gabriel

Unaware ignores ALL stat changes against the opponent. So yes, if your opponent was Intimidated and you switch out your Unaware Pokemon, then the Unaware Pokemon will ignore the stat drop against the opponent.

Unaware does not ignore your teammates stat changes.
But my boosts won't be ignored, right?

Thanks

dark pulse is always better than HP-dark, 10 more base power plus a 20% chance to flinch, why would you want to use dark pulse?

@xia 31/31/31/31/31/31 =hp dark 70

I'm in the middle of a Battle Tower streak and it's Jump's Cress against a Wobb...I think it will last forever :(

Any way to stop it? Wobb is just Countering and Mirror Coating and bla bla and Cress has no attack moves and can't switch out...

In Game Team:

What's a good supporting cast for a Lucario and Salamence?

I'm having a brain-fart. And I can't keep on brainstorming and thinking. I keep coming up with the same Pokemon, or just random stupid shi-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)