Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vaporize: No, the parents natures have no influence.
EDIT: Why Timid? As stated previously, Jolly's better, as it allow for physical moves, if you ever decide to add any.

Who could I add to this team line up? It's been a very succesful team, but I find that the one slot has often let it down. It's rotated between SD Lucario and DD Mixmence, and both have proven to be pretty fail. It needs to be an offensive pokemon, as the rest of the team;
-Azelf (Suicide Lead)
-Blissey
-Skarmory
-Rotom-A
-Tentacruel

Is mostly defensive. Any ideas?
Looking at the rest of your team, I think that you should go straight stall. Maybe replace Azelf with the standard defensive lead Swampet set and change Rotom to the Restalker set (and maybe Rotom-h instead). As for your last member, CurseTar might work well.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Who could I add to this team line up? It's been a very succesful team, but I find that the one slot has often let it down. It's rotated between SD Lucario and DD Mixmence, and both have proven to be pretty fail. It needs to be an offensive pokemon, as the rest of the team;
-Azelf (Suicide Lead)
-Blissey
-Skarmory
-Rotom-A
-Tentacruel

Is mostly defensive. Any ideas?
What? Azelf seems your only offensive pokemon and as the above poster said you may just go for a stall team. Anyway, you need a solid Lucario check\counter, or it will eat your team alive. If you opt for a stall team, then a Hippowdon lead may be a good choice, else a rest talk Gyara may work too as your last pokemon.

Well if you go stall, maybe Celebi, otherwise you could try Magnezone, as long as it's scarfed it should have no trouble with Lucario, Scizor and others. Don't know how you'll manage against Dragons then though. Why were Luke / Mence fail?

Hi again guys. Just a quick question. When the Daycare Couple make your pokemon learn a new move, is the move they replace random? I want to know because they keep deleting the egg moves i want to pass down to the baby pokemon.

Hi again guys. Just a quick question. When the Daycare Couple make your pokemon learn a new move, is the move they replace random? I want to know because they keep deleting the egg moves i want to pass down to the baby pokemon.
I think they replace the first move on the list.

OMG thank you so much! I had my egg move on the first slot the whole time and I've been like "W....T...F.." for a while. Thanks

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone have access to a download mirror for Netbattle supremacy? The link listed on the main site to some Fileqube site has been down for awhile now. :/

I'm having trouble connecting to netbattle supremacy servers, any help there would be well....helpful:D

Also, how do I go about connecting to the iRC channel #stark and how do I create a nickname on there?

Edit: Go to this site Age of Kings for a page with the net battle installer and 4 other mirror links: http://pmnb.net/index.php?categoryid=9

Edit2: Anyone on here play Atlantica Online?

Edit3: Could someone provide the link to the article on stat boosters, such as +1, +2, etc.

Just a simple question: in battles, if you use moves that change a Pokemon's ability, does the change wear off after switching out or is it permanent throughout the whoe game? For example...

Magnezone uses Magnet Rise
Slowking uses Skill Swap on a Slaking in a doubles battle

In the above cases, will Magnezone keep Levitate upon switching out, and will Slaking keep Own Tempo (for example) upon switching out?

Just a simple question: in battles, if you use moves that change a Pokemon's ability, does the change wear off after switching out or is it permanent throughout the whoe game? For example...

In the above cases, will Magnezone keep Levitate upon switching out, and will Slaking keep Own Tempo (for example) upon switching out?
No, the abilities will switch back upon switching out or leaving battle.

In addition to the above, Magnet Rise doesn't really change your ability at all: it just adds a Ground immunity while it stays in effect.

Here's a dumb question for smart people.

When Breeding, say I have a Rhydon with Megahorn and a Smeargle with Megahorn. Would the baby get Megahorn as well because both parent's know the level-up move Megahorn?

Or do I need 2 Rhy's?

Does the Battle Tower automatically scale your level 50+ pokemon down to Level 50? Say I had a team of a level 100, and two level 50s, would I be battling level 100s or 50s?

Does the Battle Tower automatically scale your level 50+ pokemon down to Level 50? Say I had a team of a level 100, and two level 50s, would I be battling level 100s or 50s?
There is no longer a level 100 option in the Battle Tower. They scale it to 50 for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)