Mafia : Arcade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image url of the Dark Link picture is fishy.

Most of the other image urls in role PMs are in form *wikia.nocookie.net/franchise/*

The Tatl role PM url was *wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/*

But the Dark Link url Pidgeot linked was:
*zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/*

I googled a bit, and found that the same image exists in this url:
*wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/*

So, either Pidgeot or the host failed to find a image from "matching" source. Draw your conclusions...

Edit: I'm not accusing people who don't have wikia images in role PM's for being mafia, just pointing out that the other Zelda role had a wikia url.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dark Link first appeared in The Legend of Zelda II- The Adventure of Link. Coincidentally, it was a bad sequel of the original Legend of Zelda game... making Pidgeot79 a character from a bad sequel.

Nice try. Lynch Pidgeot79

Day 3

Umbreon_Dan was suddenly thrust into the position of village leader. He immediately pointed out "I don't like you Pidgeot79". You all decided to throw your shoes at him, killing him instantly.

Dear Pidgeot79,

You are Dark Link

You are Link's greatest enemy. You first appeared in The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link. The game was a huge disappointment compared to the original. You've made your re-appearances since then, but you're still angry. You want the rest of the video game market to crash and burn. Now's your chance: You've recruited the smartest members from across the industry to help you. Each of them wants revenge. Your members are all extremely powerful as well, each of them would likely be able to kill, if given the freedom to do so.

Currently SOMEONE has the ability to kill, however, it's in your power to change this. If you do not see the current killer as adequate for whatever reason, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Day/Night X - Give USER freedom to kill". That user will now be able to kill, and the former killer will no longer be able to kill. The kill can be used TWICE in THREE nights, starting on night one.

You recent appearances in various games has caused people to forget your earlier appearance in Zelda II. If you are ever inspected, your role will appear as follows:

Dear Pidgeot79,

You are Dark Link.

You are Link's shadow, and a recurring enemy in the Legend of Zelda series, but you're still lesser known than Ganon. You've decided to join with The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, probably not for noble reasons, but that's beside the point.

You know every single possible attack that your enemies can throw at you, and how to defend yourself. At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Waiting for USER to strike". If that user targets you during the night, you will successfully fight him off and kill him.

You win if The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters win.
You win if the Characters from Terrible Sequels win.
Deadline at 1PM MST (Just over 48 hours). Or when i receive all the PMs.

I have noticed a trend. The Somewhat-Unheard of Characters are being killed off during the night, and then the Characters from Terrible Sequels are being lynched during the morning.

Unless something changes the Annoying Sidekicks will win.

The Annoying Sidekick was killed, not lynched. If we focus all our lynching efforts on a single mafia faction then we will lose. You probably already know that, but I'm just giving you a friendly reminder.

Day 4

As the village woke, everyone seemed to still be alive. Unfortunately, this would not last long. Jedil was the first to scream. "GAHHHHHHHHH." He appeared to have wet himself. Jedil was:

You are Shadow the Hedgehog.

You are Sonic's rival and the scapegoat for Sonic's recent failure. You are able to warp space and time with the Chaos Emeralds, and you are nearly as fast as Sonic. Dark Link has recruited you to help get revenge on everyone.

Due to your sub-sonic speed, you can quickly spy on someone and get the fuck out of there. At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Run circles around USER". You will receive their full role PM.

Currently, you have been given the power to kill. You WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X: Throwing Emerald at USER". That user will die. The kill may be used TWICE in THREE nights, starting on night one.

You MAY use both abilities in one night.

You win if the Characters from Terrible Sequels win.
Crushed by Jedil's death, LMPL started crying uncontrollably. LMPL was:

You are Tael.

You are Tatl's younger brother. You are best friends with Skull Kid, while Tatl was out saving the world you just helped skull kid. How pathetic. At least you helped Link fight Skull Kid on the moon.

At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Helping USER out". You will follow USER around, ALL actions targeting USER will instead target you.

All of a sudden, someone jumped out into the open. You were unable to see exactly who it was, but it was pretty intimidating. The man flashed Chris is me, whose blood suddenly rushed to his head, killing him.

Dear chris is me,

You are Superman.

The ultimate super hero. Your ability to fly through rings and pick up cars is unmatched. I'm not really sure why you'd want to do either though. You are also blessed with unmatched speed. Your inability to fight crime in Superman 64 was pathetic, so your dropped the job. You are now a full-time postman.

At night, you COULD send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Delivering hosts' letter to USER". Your inability fly in the direction you want will be a problem. You will get lost, they won't get any message, but you will.

You may also take jobs from others. At night you COULD send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Delivering USER's letter to hosts". You will successfully deliver the letter, but you will also be able to read it along the way.

You must use ONE of these roles every night.

It appears the nightly broadcast was not televised due to a regional blackout.

Day 4 Ends at a majority. Nothing less.

PMs sent.

Before I forget: Pookar has been subbed in for Tolos.

oh crap I idled x_x

sorry billymoi I thought I had more time

edit: oh dear, jedil was dirty

I almost gave him spreadsheet access

anyway I've got a couple of targets but I will wait to hear from my associates before I single one out

well, somebody was afraid that we were lynching only terrible sequels, so I guess it's time to do away with an annoying sidekick.

changed vote

he claimed a hooker who can sometimes kill. obviously it's better to get rid of him than a measly silencer (amelia)

well, somebody was afraid that we were lynching only terrible sequels, so I guess it's time to do away with an annoying sidekick.

lynch crabnebula

he claimed a hooker who can sometimes kill. obviously it's better to get rid of him than a measly silencer (amelia)
I am sorry but where did I say I could kill? Also how is my character name remotely an Annoying Sidekick?

here's what's happening. we have another shaky claim (agape's). he's claiming a mayor... with three votes. I have multiple good reasons to doubt this claim, so I'd like him to prove it right now.

me and crabnebula are voting Agape. agape, keep your current vote. if you're really mayor (I doubt it) CN will die. otherwise, agape (who is presumably a sidekick) goes down.

withdrawing vote

nobody except me, CN and agape are to vote in this lynch, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)