Mafia : Arcade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
[01:30] ixidoorsluck: you asked 'why lynch me' in my battle iirc?
[01:30] ixidoorsluck: >_>
[01:30] DoIPutNameHere: but why am i the best target
[01:30] ixidoorsluck: because I get the funny feeling in my gut
[01:30] ixidoorsluck: that you are a mafia
[01:30] ixidoorsluck: xD
[01:33] ixidoorsluck: doesn't really matter now, I subbed myself out

Fuck you, there is your reason. :(

Lynch Amelia

well apparently pidge really does not want to be lynched. I guess we can do him a favour and lynch one of his buddies with a more powerful role.

amelia claimed village silencer (I know, right?) and has a really suspicious name and pm. quoted from what I've got here:

Although you are used all the time by the inhabitants of the Aperture Science Entertainment Center, most people haven’t really heard of you. They kick you around, throw you around, and yet when asked, can’t even give your name. For the purposes of this game, you are able to enter portals to appear at strange places.
sounds like a sidekick to me, and presumably is a silencer, while if pidge is mafia, he is just a lowly mole.

changing vote to amelia nevermind

Erm what? So far i've been following IPL's orders, and silencing all the mafia members that were confirmed, and i gave all the correct info.

First night i silenced Mekkah, and IPL confirmed it, second night IPL asked me to silence Staraptor Call (which i did), and third night there was no order, which was weird. (He was probably busy from that moment on).

Go ahead and lynch me and get more mafia members to talk, but honestly, i wouldn't recommend it.

P.S: so far IPL has been correct with his vigilante target and his lynches (A wolf, and a member from both factions), why would you not believe him just because Pidgeot said otherwise?

Pidge

('◇')
A good guy silencer? Very funny claim... Tell me what kind of role is that. Silencers are more of a mafia role.

Voting for Pidgeot79 is basically a random lynch, a "gut feeling". Voting for Amelia actually makes sense, since the claim is very bad.

Pidge

('◇')
Okay so you want to risk wasting a lynch on a villager when there is a more obvious mafia in front of you? Furthermore, silencing people actually give mafia an excuse for not talking (it is common for mafia members to lay low and not post much). Thus Amelia's contribution is not really a good one. Besides Amelia could turn on you any moment. If you want me to get back on IRC please say so.

Voting for Pidgeot79 is basically a random lynch, a "gut feeling". Voting for Amelia actually makes sense, since the claim is very bad.

Okay so you want to risk wasting a lynch on a villager when there is a more obvious mafia in front of you? Furthermore, silencing people actually give mafia an excuse for not talking (it is common for mafia members to lay low and not post much). Thus Amelia's contribution is not really a good one. Besides Amelia could turn on you any moment. If you want me to get back on IRC please say so.
It would help if you let out what you are, a mere "villager" doesn't help much. Though I agree Amelia's claim is dodgy especially without the role name. But that only helps a case against him stronger but not against you weaker.

Pidge

('◇')
moi said:
Dear Pidgeot79,

You are Dark Link.

You are Link's shadow, and a recurring enemy in the Legend of Zelda series, but you're still lesser known than Ganon. You've decided to join with The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, probably not for noble reasons, but that's beside the point.

You know every single possible attack that your enemies can throw at you, and how to defend yourself. At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Waiting for USER to strike". If that user targets you during the night, you will successfully fight him off and kill him.

You win if The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)