Mafia : Arcade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what should I be doing? I am lynching with the majority. If you have any other suggestions, please share.
this

here's what's happening. we have another shaky claim (agape's). he's claiming a mayor... with three votes. I have multiple good reasons to doubt this claim, so I'd like him to prove it right now.

me and crabnebula are voting Agape. agape, keep your current vote. if you're really mayor (I doubt it) CN will die. otherwise, agape (who is presumably a sidekick) goes down.

lynch agape

nobody except me, CN and agape are to vote in this lynch, thanks.

fucking assassinfred

new plan: CN and ass against agape.

withdrawing vote.

edit: whoa nevermind, looks like CN has already withdrawn his vote to account for assassinfred; good man.

Why not just lynch Agape when you are sure he is mafia? As I already told you over IRC this could go wrong in so many ways. And you are risking my life, town's biggest helper over it when you have better scapegoats like Amelia the "town silencer" and assassinfred the martyr whose abilities refuse to work and who just tried to stealth lynch...

if agape is mafia then you have nothing to worry about!
"If"? IF?? What the hell? Now you aren't even sure he is mafia?

What are you playing at? First you make a false case against me and when I prove to you that I have been the greatest help to the town (its because of me that Staraptor Call and Jedil aren't alive), you still decide to sacrifice me against a person who you aren't even sure is mafia? It doesn't seem to me that you are playing for the town win....

To the village: I am going to sleep and won't be on when the deadline occurs, so

lynch Agape

to protect myself from stealth lynch, this time you can be sure whichever opposite factions Agape and assassinfred belong to will try their hardest. You can do whatever you want with your vote but the best thing to is to pick one from {Agape, Amelia, assassinfred}

god dammit stop that

edit: serenity has kindly offered to help prevent a stealth lynch

it will now be assassinfred, CN, and myself voting agape, and agape and serenity voting CrabNebula.

lynch Agape

no other villagers are to vote in this lynch.

"Stop!" you fools! CrabNebula shouted. "I have been your greatest ally!"

You know, he was right about that. However, it was not to be. Instead, you placed him under an apple tree. Unfortunately, it was on that one fucking stage in IWBTG where the apples can fucking cut your head off and are motion triggered. What. The. Fuck.
Dear CrabNebula,

You are the Stock Market Shareholders.

What can the Shareholders of the Stock Market do to influence the video game universe? You control the economy behind video games, obviously. You can end production, bring new life to dying things. Hell, even buyout video game characters! They say money makes the world go round, and don't you always prove that.

At night, You WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Buying out stocks of USER's character". By morning, you and your shareholders will have successfully bought out the stocks of that user's character. Due to the lack of funding, the projects sustaining this character will instantly shut down, thus removing them from the game.

You win if you are the last user alive.
It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends in 48 hours, at 9 EST on Saturday September 5th, or when all pms are received

Everyone woke up, extremely elated at the recent fall of the stock market. This ecstatic feeling would not last long.

You then noticed tennisace was completely missing without a trace. You presumed he was dead, you also assumed the following about him.

Dear tennisace,

You are Porom.

A young white mage, you have been training in the mystic art of healing. Training in Mysidia, the Elder wished for you to spy on Cecil, a dark knight wishing to become a Paladin. It is from here that you first experienced how to spy.

In addition to being a mage, you are also a spy for the Elder of Mysidia, due to your young age and innocence. Every even night, you WILL send a PM to billymills and moi stating: "Night X - Spying on USER". By morning, they will have revealed their role name to you.

You win if The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters win.
A note seemed to appear out of nowhere, and it was read aloud.

With the passing of your brother, you have decided to refine your skills of healing. You have realized the main problem. Death is insurmountable. Instead, you wish to prevent others from dying in the first place. Replacing your ability to spy at night, you WILL send a PM to billymills and moi stating: "Night X - Protecting USER with magic". They will not die that night.
Suddenly, there was a shocking scene on TV. Some unlucky idiot got a tank of Gatorade poured on him, and he melted straight into the ground.

Dear umbreon_dan,

You are John Madden.

You are the football announcer for Monday Night Football. For some reason, EA games decided to name a successful football video game series after you, how lucky is that? You are also rather fat, but that's probably not going to affect anything much.

You have plenty of statistics. At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Broadcasting information about USER". That user's whole role PM will be revealed the next day, publicly.

Finally, as you neared the center of the city, the town streaker reappeared. He flashed Assassinfred, who broke into thousands of shards.
Dear assassinfred,

You are Glass Joe.

Being a Frenchman, a life as a boxer seems quite redundant. A career record of 1-99 will prove it. I mean, the only person in the past, I don't know, thousand years that has managed to inspired the French to fight has been Joan of Arc. That's fine, though. You're such an easy target, that almost anything in the boxing ring will hit you. You can barely walk!

Since you're such a big target, you've decided to use this skill to aid others in this terrible fight. At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Making self USER's target". You'll just move right in front of them. No one else has ever missed. They won't.

Many of you seemed extremely troubled at the recently losses, but you noticed some were just faking it.

Day 5 ends after a majority, which I presume should come along soon.

PMs have obviously been sent.

billymills said:
You wake up with a BURST of energy! You feel the need to tell EVERYONE what you are doing! From now on, you are required to vote in CAPS in public. You will be so busy fidgeting, running around, or doing other things (possibly more than one at once.) to preform your night role and you have to send every user alive in the game your idle PM this night, instead of just moi and billymills. All of these night PMs must be identical. These restrictions will last until you are told otherwise.
I AM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THIS JUST TO CLEAR ANY CONFUISON I MAY CAUSE WHEN I HAVE TO SEND YOU ALL AN IDLE PM TOMORROW OR SUBSEQUENT NIGHTS.

Hello Users! It has been 48 hours without a vote. I am going to be extending the deadline to Wednesday, September 9th, 9 PM EST. GET YOUR FUCKING VOTES IN AND STOP STALLING THE GAME

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lynch Amelia.

Since nobody is stepping up and taking charge, I guess I will. Nobody has told me anything, and I have only managed to contact one other player (who agreed with the choice of lynch). My reasoning behind this is this post.

Also, it is probably best that we lynch an Annoying Sidekick (whom umbreon_dan seems to suspect that Amelia is) because assuming that they have 3 players left, lynching either the wolf (I'm presuming that there is one judging by the three kills) or a Terrible Sequels would give the sidekicks a majority.

hi i'd like to make a comment about the rampant mockery of french people in this game

fuck you all

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)