Fakemon Requests Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Chomzloh -- it was well worth the wait. That is absolutely fantastic; exactly how I visualized it, even though I couldn't express it. Brilliant work. Are you doing Alteiga, or Queendra? I'd prefer Alteiga, but if you are in the late stages of Queendra, then I would love that as well. Once again, amazing job.

The work you do is awesome!!

I was wondering if you could do your thing with this concept I've been toying with for a while.
Essentially it is a hornet with a light bulb for a tail. its head is oval shaped with large eyes on either side with covers similar to that of Flygon. It has two antennae that stick up from its head and pass en electric charge between them. It has two slits for a nose. theris a thunder emblem on its forehead. it has two small fangs emerging from the bottom of its head. Its thorax is split in the center by a thin black line of expandable tissue. it has two arms on either side of its body. The arms have no fingers or claws. The abdomen ends in a clear bulb with a light filament inside. This can be light like a light bulb to blind enemies. it also has two small legs on the upper part of the abdomen. Its wings are almost similar to that of a regular bee.

Now you can most certainly take any creative liberties you need. I would have included a drawing but my computer won't cooperate.

Thank You!

I was wondering if you could do a Rock-Psychic Pokemon called Asteria. It would have as slim Gardevoir-type upper body with a sort of an angular crystally gown with little blue sapphires in it. You can take as many creative liberties as you need, your an amaaaaaazzzing artist and whatever you do will be absolutely perfect.

Roserade Raider, I'm not getting a clear picture of what you want, so could you elaborate a bit more?

Polardirt, I'm fine with you using the fakemon in fakedexes, but please be sure to at least credit me in its creation.

Lastly, Maci, in case you didn't notice, I saved the Snorlax evolution as "Snornarch". I can't help but think it sounds more unique, but Snorking's fine too if you want. :P

hey could you make fossil fakemon? Based on a prehistoric predator bird (image example in the link below.) One of those ones that come out of the machine?
based on this image http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...N%26start%3D20
The most predominant feature of the 'mon is its large beak and really big legs, browns and blacks are the predominant colours; maybe a few white downy feathers. It is a rock/flying type pokemon, so try and incorporate some of those aspects into it please; maybe give it rock-like sacles on its legs? It doesnt have very big wings- Ostirch like in build, just with a bigger head. The beak is by far the most noticable feature on the head, thick and long.

i would appreciate if you could do this, thanks :)

I was wondering if you could do a Rock-Psychic Pokemon called Asteria. It would have as slim Gardevoir-type upper body with a sort of an angular crystally gown with little blue sapphires in it. You can take as many creative liberties as you need, your an amaaaaaazzzing artist and whatever you do will be absolutely perfect.
Ideally this pokemon would have a silver or black body that is slim on top and rounds out to sort of a crystally gown (kinda likes Vespiquen's lower half) with small sapphires or other gemstones, like diamonds or rubys in it. It's head would be sort of like Gardevoirs. i hope this is more helpful.

Man these are incredible, especially that Altaria evo. If they introduced that into the game then i would go out of my way to get it.

That Altaria evolution is stunning; amazing work. It's clearly related to Altaria, is beautiful like Altaria, but seems much more badass and evolved. It matches that stat spread brilliantly; it looks fast, powerful and bulky. It really couldn't be more perfect. You're right about Snorking vs. Snornarch too: I had noticed your save and liked it better; the names are all a WIP, though I like Alteigon.

Ok, I have a new request.

Basically this, but drawn better and in a more dramatic pose if possible. The skin colour isn't really final either, you can choose what you think is best.
As you could probably guess, it's a Fighting/Dark Ninja-based pokemon. It's supposed to be small-ish and athletic.
I'm going away for 5 days starting tomorrow so no need to rush. (=

If possible, I'd love a picture to pixel-over (so, facing the correct way) of an Electric/Grass Pokemon.

How about a small-ish, round body, with a ring of leaves separating the two hemispheres. On the front hemisphere, facing down, to the left and out of the screen (the way Pokemon sprites face) is some sort of face. From the opposite hemisphere, which will be hidden no doubt, vines whipping forwards in the same direction as it's facing, like it's protecting itself with them. They are the predominant feature, and they have lightning spiralling around them. A kind of "coming towards you" effect on them would be great.

Tell me if I'm being a bit too specific here. I give you creative license to do your own thing if you think it looks good.

All the more reason to have a scanner...
It's a Ghost/Flying Evolution Line. I actually have the information thought out. The image probably won't appear, so I'll describe it the best way I can.
All three have red eyes, though the 3rd one has no pupils. The first one is a baby bird that looks like a ghost, somewhat. The 2nd one is like the first one, except the beak has a line in the middle, and there's like a small fire flaming from its head. The 3rd one is like the 2nd one, except its fire is MUCH MUCH bigger and its wings are spread out. It also has legs, too. The second and third ones' wings has like spines on the tip of their wings, with black coating down from that spot, but not far.
Hopefully I've explained it the best way I can. It may not turn out what I had in mind, but I know it'll be of excellent quality, after seeing other images you've done.

Hi guys, my laptop just crashed due to a virus infection, and it may be a while before things get up and running again. When it does, I'll get back to working on my backlog. Thanks so much for the patience.

Hye...while he's gone....maybe I could take over when he's not here? Of course, my skills aren't as good as his, and also, I can't upload my images without uploading them to photobucket or something, it seems. Is there anyway to upload them straight from your files?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Hye...while he's gone....maybe I could take over when he's not here? Of course, my skills aren't as good as his, and also, I can't upload my images without uploading them to photobucket or something, it seems. Is there anyway to upload them straight from your files?
As far as I know, the only way you can ever link an image here is by uploading it to an image hosting website (photobucket,tinypic,flicker,ect).
Or any site for that matter I guess. But you can't link it from your hardrive.

I use Photobucket and have no problems at all. Just upload there then link the image.

You can actually upload them to your account here on smogon, so if you don't already have photobucket theres no need to sign up.

But yea, can't wait till you get back and post some more of these. Some of these requests sound pretty bad ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)