NCAA March Madness 2010

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WOOOOOOOOOO

NEW MEXICO 3 BITCHES!

Except we have the hardest fucking road. Gahhhh fuck you Duke and your lame duck scheduel

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
In as Six Feet Under The Gun, I'm looking forward to it, one of my favorite times of year where I skip all my obligations to sit home and watch 14 hours of non stop basketball a day.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
good, streng bracket in it to be at the bottom again cause none of my upsets actually happen

Okay, I thought about not being a homer, since this is the first year in a while Texas has had no shot at even making the elite eight, but then I decided fuck it and made my first all Big 12 final four ever, with Texas winning ;D

Have my bracket up ... Vermont to beat Syracuse, baby! Nova to be Champs!
please tell me the Vermont one is a joke... Just because an upset by Vermont happened a few years back, no players from that team are on either team this year

hahaha. This was a solid decision Capt
Thanks. I figure if I beat anyone at all without any Big 12 teams in the final four besides Kansas, that I will at least have a moral victory.

I had a bit of humility and chose A&M to lose earlier than Baylor :)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
They won't make the final ToF, I predicted typical Kansas/Kentucky with a Kentucky win but that probably won't happen (albeit much more likely then Duke/Syracuse). Anyway, went with a few upsets here and there ^_^

i have quite possibly one of the most fucked up brackets on earth

please prove me wrong, wake forest, kick some ass this year

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've got Kansas, Syracuse, WV and Duke (though it pains me) as my F4.

I'm rooting for Kentucky, but me and Loki were talking yesterday and we both agreed that inexperience is probably going to be their downfall. However they do have Calipari who has major tournament experience with Memphis... Time will tell

All 1 seed Final 4.
Kansas/Kentucky Final
Kansas

Boring.

Did have some interesting upsets here and there through the earlier rounds (UTEP, Siena, Washington).

Still debating on a few like Richmond over Villanova, Xavier over Pitt, BYU over Kansas St., Washington over New Mexico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)