US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, my friend is driving me to San Fran! She and I will (hopefully) be wearing Team Rocket hats so prepare for trouble and whatnot if you see us.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Damn I might actually not be able to go, you might have to win it for my Huy bro.

EDIT:Well shit, now I'm 99% sure I won't be going. So in that case, GO HUY.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won't be going to San Fran this weekend; I was hoping for a job interview there around the same time but that fell through. With me out of the way, victory is sure to go to my brosuke Huy.

breh

強いだね
I'm going to go if I can get a TRU Arceus from somebody for a Griseous orb... but otherwise it's like a 30 minute drive :)

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just telling you.. arcues isn't allowed in VGC :pirate:
Right, but he wasn't asking if he could use it. He wants one so he can use the Arceus event to get the Griseous Orb off Giratina in HGSS. It's the only way to get one since it isn't tradeable.

I can't wait until tomorrow! I Can't wait to play! I'll be wearing a Poketopia shirt from the Gamestop PBR tournaments a while back.

Next year, when I can drive, I'm definitely gonna go. I really want to go tomorrow. I have a great team, but if you look at the profile, I'm only 15. Maybe I'll convince my parents to go to another one, although that's very unlikely. Good luck to anyone there, and my advice is not to start with your auto-weather if you want it to 100% work, or have 2 auto-weathers on your team. Watch the Seattle Finals on youtube, that should help you see what you're up against. Good Luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)