Smogon Premier League - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final activity post.

I have sent two PMs to JMC, neither of which have been responded to (one sent Saturday, the other sent yesterday), and have been on at the times I said I'd be available. His last activity on the forums was the 29th. I don't expect I will be able to be any more flexible with my schedule than 8 - 2 am EDT tonight and 8 - deadline tomorrow.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Not much time left to deadline, please complete your battles.

Also, for those who can't complete them, PM me activity reports. If you don't and get an activity loss, you only have yourself to blame.

Lastly, managers, where are your rosters?

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
activity post i suppose though i had a new opponent mid week, im always on irc and active not hard to find me

Activity post. Me and Mien have set up a time to play tonight so there's no need to sub him. We should get it played today, no worries.

activity post

edit: won against Blue kirby in a pretty fun match with some hax involved at the end, sorry and gg man

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was ironically done in by a secondary effect that I was trying to spread myself! Seems to be the story of my SPL career this season though. Literally 4 weeks in a row now - I guess we're just cursed, Wolves. Apart from that, I really enjoyed our game, so thanks Sage. :)

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost against mechawaza

gg, could have been a better game but the gods decided otherwise

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I won against Atticus. He had a couple bad misses. Not sure how much that effected everything. I didn't see his last. Good game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)