Smogon Premier League - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are on Havak's team, make him reply to my PM. I will not be hanging out on IRC this week because of CPA exam stuff... but I can arrange to be at absolutely any time this week if he just lets me know when. Pressure him!

alright ms failed to show up to our scheduled time and he knows i wont be here after tomorrow, so i suggest getting on sometime tomorrow so that we can get this done.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Don't make me come nagging for you guys to get your matches done, you won't like it.

Only 10/40 battles completed and we're already 3 days into the round? Ridiculous.

Get on it.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
lost to earthworm after spending 30 minutes resetting the late game after his DC and after the time ran out. besides, i only had a 1/6 chance as it was. gg

edit; in no way, shape or form am I implying that earthworm timer stalled. he was slow due to having to type on a on-screen keyboard when we were dealing with other inconveniences. just making it clear that I allowed play to continue in good will.

Stallion

I do it for the CHICKS
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
alright ms failed to show up to our scheduled time and he knows i wont be here after tomorrow, so i suggest getting on sometime tomorrow so that we can get this done.
Sorry man, they cut out all internet in my suburb so I haven't been on smogon since I sent you my PM. I sent you a vm back for the next day - sorry dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.