Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are rather good actually, Doominic. You need to work on the outlines on the revamps some more though.

I also fixed up the ear on my bulbasaur:

Better?

I probably wont finish it, so I'm looking for Pixel-over / Revamp requests.
much better now. the cubones really good

Try a Hitmonchan to go with it?

Also, I attempted to do Drifloon with my own shading. I still need to do the cloud and the two lightest shades. Does it look okay for a first try?

You should put the last two shades in vey small amounts just above the cross on its face.

I am also planning on doing the other hitmons as well as tyrouge to go with the hitmontop.

Revamp of Tyrouge from Silver:

What do you guys think?

New Fakemon:

Its as of yet unnamed, and suggestions on naming/ improving the sprite welcome.

I'm not exactly sure where to ask this, but here goes:

Could anyone recommend to me a decent tablet? I was considering either buying one or asking for one for Christmas, so I'd like something relatively cheap. Any ideas?

If you're going for the best one out there, Intuos has probably the highest quality. I believe 4 is the newest. Good ones go for over 300 dollars though. I got a Wacom Bamboo Pen for 70 dollars but it broke within less than a year, so I wouldn't recommend that. Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch is a bit more expensive but they last longer, and the layout is more nifty. :B So Intuos4/whatever the newest one is for quality, Pen and Touch if you want to buy other stuff as well.

@ doominic - Actually shade revamps. Dont just recolour them. If you look at the revamps that I have done, there is new shading and the outline is shaded too. Remember that you are revamping sprites so that they look like 4th/5th gen sprites.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've seen a lot of people with a lot of talent on here. Could one of you make an avatar for me? I'm looking to replace my generic stick figure. Maybe a Glaceon? I think I like the shiny shade a little better, but that's not a big deal. Background is your choice, just something that goes well with the blue.

Thanks. =)

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've seen a lot of people with a lot of talent on here. Could one of you make an avatar for me? I'm looking to replace my generic stick figure. Maybe a Glaceon? I think I like the shiny shade a little better, but that's not a big deal. Background is your choice, just something that goes well with the blue.

Thanks. =)

If you don't like either of them, you don't have to use them. I just wanted to give it a shot. >.<

Can you make me an avatar of jirachi and the word "H4x0r".
Thanks.

Here you go. You don't have to use it if you don't like it. xD

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Alright, I've tried my hand at a disguise & I need some constructive criticism please as its my first time doing a disguise. Anyways, Luvdisc always wanted an evolution...Rates?

What on earth have you done man? You should probably try and shade the outline, as right now it looks weird, especially the little bit of really light outline on the back of the sprite.

Shade the outline, make the outline less jagged and more smooth (look at the front arm to see what the problem is). Other than that not bad for a beginner.

New sprite too, a grass retype of Sandslash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)