Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Terrador if you claim to me I may point things out to you. No way in hell I am going to release possible allies' role pms for the general public.

I'm just telling all Cryosphere members that I am a better choice for leader, as b_t is not 100% trustworthy.

Here's a better idea Accent and associated parties; let's lynch the Cryo inspector. If he survives the day he'll likely become leader and gain BPV, making him untouchable. Now you might think a (*coughnerfedcough*) kidnapper is a threat, but why would we use it on anybody but Cryos? I think all parties stand to gain from this: Bios takes out a key enemy, and with one less (loudmouth) intelligence role, those that don't want to be discovered have better time staying covert. Any objections outside of the Cryosphere?

Lynch UncleSam.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Biosphere it is your choice: Kill off the Kidnap AND BPV who you can't kill at night or kill off the PM inspector who cannot be protected and safeguarded at the same time and, as such, can be completely rendered useless by hooking and killing every night. Also, would you really rather kill an inspector than an enemy kidnapper?

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Uh, UncleSam, you're forgetting one thing: You want to be voted Cryo leader. This gives you a BPV which means you can get safeguarded and be unable to be killed for the night. The kidnapped is also nerfed. I don't know what an invitation to the volcano means, but without it, the kidnap seems to have low odds of actually working. Yeah the kidnapper is BPV, but you will be as well, if you are elected leader.

I'm going to go with a Day 1 Lynch UncleSam vote (as seems to happen quite often) for now, but it is still up in the air for me. He has a good role for leading his faction, and I'd rather not have to deal with him later. However, if we find a common enemy of the three spheres, I'd gladly deal with that first. Right now though, I can't be sure if Accent is that common enemy.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Uh either way zorbees Nilf has a kidnap and a BPV whereas I have an inspection.

Which role seems more dangerous Biosphere?

Did I mention you can't kill Nilf apart from the lynch Biosphere? Why waste this opportunity to kill someone you can't kill any other way?

You will NEVER kill Nilf without Cryosphere support unless you want to invest TWO night kills into it Bios. This is a golden opportunity for you guys.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you are allied with a Sphere, please send in your Leader vote, as the hosts are missing a significant number of them; if you would like to abstain, sending something like "Day X - Abstaining Vote" will do. Thank you for your cooperation.
timezone test

Vote UncleSam

With leadership of his faction UncleSam becomes unkillable at night, so the whole BPV point is moot. Anyone who wants to stay hidden, and any non-spheres, you're better off taking out someone who can uncover (even if by accident - like what has happened to me) and scheme against you than someone who has no interest in using their (nerfed) role against you.

EDIT: Also, Bio's by lynching UncleSam you rid Cryo's of a leader and a major source of information, effectively crippling them in the long run.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Updating... please stand by

The crowd was fickle today, moving from one lynch target to another. “Lynch Accent!”, they cried, as a couple people pushed for his death. “No, get Nilf!”, someone else said. “Blue_Tornado is lying!”, a certain UncleSam shouted. “UncleSam might be important, so let’s get HIM!”, yet another party yelled. The crowd converged on their lynch targets, and when they dispersed, Nilf’s body was found on the ground.
Dear Nilf,
You are a Vorash

A giant creepy lava shark that travels the lava seas and eats anyone who passes… creepy.

At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Eat USER”. You will jump out of the lava and eat USER, kidnapping him. He will not be able to post, be lynched, use an action or be targeted until the end of the following day. This will only work if USER targeted a member of the Pyrosphere that night, or if they had been invited to a volcano. This ability has lower priority then the said invitation to volcano.

Being big and bulky, once per game, should you be targeted by a night kill it will fail.

You win if a member of the Pyrosphere is alive when the Biosphere is eliminated.
The crowd disperses, and the night begins.

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. DEADLINE IN 48 HOURS

PMs are going out for leaders.THEY ARE OUT. COMMENCE SENDING ACTIONS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)