Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also heard that Eccentric fails when Ditto switches into Zoroark while Zoroark's Illusion is still active.

Oh, and can someone help me with Dream World? When I try to Game Sync to put a Pokemon to sleep, I get the following message on my DS:

ゲームシンクの エネルギーぎれです じゅうでんまで 1にち ががります。

This is the "I can only send a pokemon once a day" message, right?

Just for my lead tyranitar:
1.Does download take account special defence boosts from sandstorm?
2.If a drizzle politoed and a sand stream tyranitar switch in at the same time, what is the weather going to be?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have a few questions:
1. Do the Zorua/Zoroark events still occur if I obtain the Shiny Beasts or Event Celebi through the Pokéshifter instead of the Transfer Machine?
2. For Zoroark, do I need all three the beasts or only one?
Transfer Machining them gives them a special met location that activates the event. Having them PokeShifted will not give them the trigger for the event.

You only need one.

I see people saying that Inconsistent has been banned. I'm curious, is that just speculation, or have votes been tallied? If so can someone post a link to the voting results or just tell me what happened?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I see people saying that Inconsistent has been banned. I'm curious, is that just speculation, or have votes been tallied? If so can someone post a link to the voting results or just tell me what happened?
Darkrai is banned, along with Shaymin-S, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-N, and Inconsistent. See this thread and this thread for details.
Yeah, Inconsistent got 96% and Skymin is the first to ever have a unaminous vote in favour of banning it. In other news, Manaphy & Drizzle are automatic suspects for the next round, while Doryuuzu & Latios have to be nominated again.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well late game you would use flamethrower after you know your opponents team and if you really want to revenge something you would use overheat.

Not that I know of. Some really good pokemon to use ingame are Hihidaruma, Shandera, Warubiaru, Daikenki, Mebukijika, and Denchura (w/ Compoundeyes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)