Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't even make any sense! Get out of here, adbot!

Unless you're willing to reform and become a proper member of Smogon.

And by the way, you said "looking" twice.

Smogon is about Pokémon. This particular thread is about Pokémon Black and White. It is for asking questions about Pokémon Black and White. This seems to be completely irrelevant.

And that incomprehensible post broke a few of this thread's rules.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I recently heard a rumor that taunt doesn't stop stealth rock. Is this true?? My next question is, are toxic spikes and spikes also not blocked by taunt??

Is there a difference between the Transfer Machine and the Pokeshifter in BW? I hear both terms used a lot, but don't understand the difference.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there a difference between the Transfer Machine and the Pokeshifter in BW? I hear both terms used a lot, but don't understand the difference.
The Transfer Machine only allows you to transfer The three event beasts & the event Celebi. The PokeShifter on the other hand, allows you to transfer any Pokemon you want.

Looking for a single counter to Rooshbushin, Randorosu and Dory. The best i came up with is a physically defensive Bronzorg who will totally wall Randorosu and SD Dory, while being able to take a hit from Roosh and KO back with Psychic.

However my problem starts with how it deals with the first two. Im thinking HP Ice for Randorosu but that leaves me unable to deal with Dory as the only thing that really gets Dory is Earthquake. Unless I give Att EVs to Bronzorg, he cant 1hko Dory with Earthquake. This means there is less EVs for Def and SpAtt to deal with Roosh as Psychic doesnt 1hko while he can now set up on me with Drain Punch. Help?!

I was wondering what games the three beasts and celebi can be downloaded to. Is it just HG/SS, or can they be downloaded to D/P/P as well?

I was wondering what games the three beasts and celebi can be downloaded to. Is it just HG/SS, or can they be downloaded to D/P/P as well?
The legendary gerbils can be downloaded onto any Generation IV game (D/P/P/HG/SS). As for Celebi, we're not entirely sure. We'll have to wait until the event is officially announced, methinks.

Yeah, I´m pretty sure it is.

Question: I read that Nitro Charge´s speed boost is stopped if the user has the Sheer Force(Encourage) ability. Does Nitro Charge get the boost and does the same apply to Hammer Arm?

I'm not sure about this but does sleep pokemon can wake faster in Gen 5?

I'm keep LV up my Beloom at Giant Hole. I use tactic Sleep+Focus Punch but strange that, mostly foe pokemon wake next turn after get sleep and get rid my focus punch.

Does it wake easier or fucking AI cheat me?

Sleep´s maximum count is reduced to 3 in this gen, meaning a Pokemon will definitely wake up after 3 turns. That´s probably why your opponents keep waking up so fast(kinda like how Early Bird pokemon behaved last gen).

I´m sorry but such an answer does not really help me. What "is"? My question was meant like this:

Does Nitro Charge get the Sheer Force boost? And is Hammer Arm Sheer Force boosted as well as losing the speed drop?

Nitro Charge gets the Sheer Force boost, and loses it's Speed-boosting effect. I don't know about Hammer Arm, though. I'm pretty sure that bad secondary effects remain even with Sheer Force as a rule, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)