[Beginner] United Nations Mafia - Night 3

Page 3 already!? The snack-loving experts are not even at page 6 yet and it's page 4, while we're trailblazing over here on day 1.

That being said, looks like there's not much to do but Lynch Captain Bagman.

The day is over!

The meeting starts like any other with the class clown shouting "Lynch Spiffy!", only to be told that that joke has gotten old. Someone else suggests JB25 but then Terrador14 stands up and announces "We should get Captain Bagman today for these three reasons: he's fat, he's ugly and he knows that my PIN number is 7341!" Brammi quickly hushes him saying that he shouldn't give away his PIN number because the enemy could use it, but everyone else immediately writes that number down on the backs of their hands. Captain Bagman tries to defend himself but ultimately you all decide to chop him into tiny pieces. After five minutes of chopping, a worried-looking Levity suggests (perhaps a little too late) that you should make sure that he was an enemy. Engineer Pikachu takes a sheet of paper out of Captain Bagman's pocket. Surprisingly, this sheet of paper is still intact and it has some words on it which he reads to you:

Dear Captain Bagman,

You are Greenland.

You are the largest island in the world except for Australia, which is a continent and so doesn't count. You would like to overthrow the UNSC so you tried joining a faction, but the Axis of Awesome and even the Rejects shunned you because your people are nothing more than Eskimo (sorry, Inuit) fishermen. If only they knew how powerful 56,452 fishermen could be ...

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Ice-fish for <USER>". You will make a sizeable hole in your icy landscape and <USER> will be so glad to see a hole in the ice that they will pop up through the hole. You will then fire a harpoon at them and this will kill them. You may only use this power twice every three nights because of the limited number of harpoons you have.

In addition, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM at night with the order "Mush!". You will hop into a dog sled and the dogs will run to a remote part of the country at great speed, pulling you with them. Nobody will be able to follow you so all night actions targeting you that night will fail. However, this will tire the huskies so much that you will only be able to use this power once every three nights.

If you choose not to ride the dog sled, you may instead send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Hey <USER>, check out the new ruby mine". <USER> will be so amazed at the treasure that such a sparsely-populated country holds that they will buy some. <USER>'s faction will pay the bill so you will find out what faction they are a part of. Because new sources of ruby don't occur frequently, you may only use this power once every three nights.

<snip>

You are allied with the Secret Military Nation (ie, yourself). You win if you're the last country standing.
"So there was another hidden enemy among us," said J-man. After some comments about captain obvious, you decide to retire for the night, happy that you were able to neutralise a potential threat before he became too dangerous.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 48 hours at 7pm GMT on Sunday 13th March or when all night actions have been sent in. Also, I may or may not need a sub or two. Nope, doesn't look like I need any subs yet after all.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
message from our great and glorious leader:

<ginganinja> yo can you post something for me
<iiMKUltra> sure
<ginganinja> o.k
<ginganinja> "o.k guys we killed the wolf which is great, I will start giving out night targets for you all". ALso to the Mafia please feel free to kill me when I am unkidnapped, you will be doing the village a favor giving them a full time Vig"

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Hearye, Hearye!

A message from the King!

<ginganinja> "o.k guys (and girls) I have talked to some of you on IRC and have given you your night targets. I have also PM'ed many of you giving you your targets and I ask that you contact me in some small way to let me know that your actions have been sent. IF you did not get a PM from me or did not talk to me on IRC then I ask that you idle your action. In addition I am still waiting on outstanding claims. If you do not claim then you will be lynched. Thank you.
EDIT: lol Fate. That means he is an incestuous gay, right?

Dear players of United Nations Mafia

Some of you have been sending night actions with the action in the body of the PM, not the title. This means that LifeAdmiral and I have to put in more effort to find out what you're doing, and we don't like extra unnecessary effort even if it is just one click. So yeah, when you're sending in your actions, could you put them in the title of the PM?

Many thanks,
Objection

As you all come together for another meeting, you notice that two familiar faces are missing. One is Flamestrike, who cannot be found anywhere ... until he shows up five minutes late. The other is Spiffy, who can be found somewhere - the store room. He appears to have been mugged and shot and his role PM is just lying on the floor:

Dear Spiffy,

You are Panama.

You are a country with a lot of rivers and harbours and you have a wonderful tropical climate to bolster your tourism-related income. However, the UNSC decided that because you are part of Latin America, you don't need a permanent spot there. So they keep giving you non-renewable spots on the UNSC. Well, fuck them. The Rejects get your plight and want your help. So give them it.

During the day, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM during the day with the order "Hey <USER> and everyone, check out these fast-flowing rivers!". The lynch will then stop because everyone will gather around one of your rivers. One of your friends will then accidentally push <USER> off the bank and they will drown in the river. Everyone will then mourn <USER>'s death and the lynch will be called off. You may only send this order once during the game because after this, everyone will become terrified of water.

You are allied with The Rejects. You win if The Rejects achieve parity with the town.
Amazed that it was an enemy who died last night, you immediately get to work with a +10 to motivation thanks to a special announcement:

So here we have the wise Chinese monk Ai Hung Hoes, who will share some of his wisdom with us:

Man who run in front of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth! but next to best thing on earth.

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

NOW LAUGH MY DISCIPLES OR YOU SHALL BE GODKILLED
In other news, ginganinja has returned from his little break.

Result PMs are all out now. Deadline is 8:00pm GMT on Tuesday 15th March 2011.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
IM BACK

o.k everyone I want your night actions ASAP. If you got nothing (by that I meant if your action was successful) then I want to know that too.

If you have not claimed yet (you know who you are) then do so or you WILL be lynched. Also ty mafia for killing Spiffy, saved me a lynch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)