Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

So true! You can't imagine how happy I was when the second Pokémon I encountered there was a Cryogonal, and that was in autumn.

And I don't like changing the clock, since it messes up your Black City / White Forest stuff. I had to change it for DST last week, and all the grass in White Forest was gone when I finally got there. There was only the Pokémon Center and that house in the lower left full of useless people (apart from those triple battlers).
Now I have to play through Black to use the Entralink and get it working again...
Well I change my clock before I restart my game so it doesn't affect it.

Meh, Black City/White Forest are shitty concepts anyway.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Pinch Berries unavailable in game? Then why is that friggin AI using them in the Subway? -lost to a Liechi Flygon and is peed off-

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Pinch Berries unavailable in game? Then why is that friggin AI using them in the Subway? -lost to a Liechi Flygon and is peed off-
I dunno, I'm beginning to regret not grabbing White over Black actually, being able to simply rng abuse Pokemon from past games would have been nice...instead, stuck fighting off random weirdos. Though the ability to just buy rare items is kinda nice...

Also, it's not like the berries aren't programed into the game, they exist, but we can't access them yet because we still don't have Dream World (stupid tsunami).

Does the Battle Institute have any real value?
Getting 7 stars is kinda fun. Other than that, the place really has no purpose. Apparently, in the future there are supposed to be "downloadable opponent sets" or something to that degree so that you can test a team against certain things like fast teams, defensive teams, etc..

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure Contrary Serperior is there in the subway, judging from the Japanese Subway Pokemon list TRE posted, sicne there was a set with only Leaf Storm and Choice Specs.

I've officially given up on "Breakout" for now. Yes, I plugged a mouse in and tried that. Unfortunately, it doesn't get rid of the lag. I think I'm going to get a friend to play it (I won't tell them how frustrating it is).
I really do wonder if maybe my graphics tablet would be better. If it can be played on Nintendo Wii internet that would be really great. Bet it would lag even more though.

I've officially given up on "Breakout" for now. Yes, I plugged a mouse in and tried that. Unfortunately, it doesn't get rid of the lag. I think I'm going to get a friend to play it (I won't tell them how frustrating it is).
I really do wonder if maybe my graphics tablet would be better. If it can be played on Nintendo Wii internet that would be really great. Bet it would lag even more though.
Oddly enough, when I played it on Firefox it would randomly stop for a second, but when I used Internet Exploder it was fine. I don't know if that helps, but maybe using a less sophisticated browser means there's less to affect the game's framerate.

my team is that on pokemon white:
zoroark lvl. 50
serperior lvl. 49
cincinno lvl. 49
zweilous lvl. 50
reuniclus lvl. 49
lampent lvl. 50

comment please...

P.S.: my best team would be:
serperior
gothitelle or reuniclus
hydreigon
chandelure
cincinno (it might sound gay having him on the party, but i just like him, because i like pokemon that can learn hyper voice...)
zoroark
What a ridiculous thing to say. If you wanted to use it then use it. Nothing wrong with using any Pokemon.

You could have actually evolved Lampent sooner!
There's a Dusk Stone in Mistralton Cave in the same room as Cobalion, which you get access too after the 6th gym. Strength and Flash are needed.

I'm thinking of starting a new game because I'm really unhappy with what I used in my team, and I'd rather play through again than grind, besides, it's winter, it'll be like a whole new game. lol

Anyway, if I start a new game, will I be able to get the Liberty Pass again?

You could have actually evolved Lampent sooner!
There's a Dusk Stone in Mistralton Cave in the same room as Cobalion, which you get access too after the 6th gym. Strength and Flash are needed.

I'm thinking of starting a new game because I'm really unhappy with what I used in my team, and I'd rather play through again than grind, besides, it's winter, it'll be like a whole new game. lol

Anyway, if I start a new game, will I be able to get the Liberty Pass again?
Should be able to get it again as long as you do it before the April whatever deadline.

you should be able to get the liberty pass again, the event is still on and I kept getting the pass for my black when I was resetting the cart to get each of the starters on my white run through.

EDIT: ninja'ed

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Because this thing put me in a good mood and the Discuss my Pokemon thread went poof, I'll post here. Random Scraggy catch:

Brave
Female
10-11/31/28-29/31/23/14

Will make breeding eventually (if I so choose) a whole lot easier.

Pretty much what everyone else said, it's acceptable since you'll probably be using CM to boost it, and can always rebred a better one once better ways of abusing RNG are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)