VGC '11 US Southeast Regional - Atlanta, GA - WON BY TheCaptainFalcon & Maski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senior girl! ~1996 baby~
Second VGC. Last year a college boy beat me, so I'm happy I'm playing against twelve-year-olds this year. :)
Remember two things people: cool kiddies don't use legendaries, and just because I can't have a Rattata this year doesn't mean my team won't be top percentage! ;]

Also, I'll likely either be wearing my Marrill hat or Pikachu ears. Most likely the ears, as the Marrill hat is too warm....
If any of you remember me last year, I was the masked girl. Weird, I know.... XD
Of course, I do have a more elegant mask this year.... but I don't think you all want to see "return of Maskgirl" XD

Remember two things people: cool kiddies don't use legendaries, and just because I can't have a Rattata this year doesn't mean my team won't be top percentage! ;]
Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem (as well as Victini) are all banned, so you don't have to worry bout legends (outside of the genies and Terrakion).

I just realized, half of Smogon is in masters so I'll be swarmed by other competitive battlers....this is gonna be harder than I thought....

Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem (as well as Victini) are all banned, so you don't have to worry bout legends (outside of the genies and Terrakion).

I just realized, half of Smogon is in masters so I'll be swarmed by other competitive battlers....this is gonna be harder than I thought....
Haha, yeah that's what I was thinking...

Senior girl! ~1996 baby~
Second VGC. Last year a college boy beat me, so I'm happy I'm playing against twelve-year-olds this year. :)

Also, I'll likely either be wearing my Marrill hat or Pikachu ears. Most likely the ears, as the Marrill hat is too warm....
If any of you remember me last year, I was the masked girl. Weird, I know.... XD
Of course, I do have a more elegant mask this year.... but I don't think you all want to see "return of Maskgirl" XD

Good luck getting that rattata though the door. I'd laugh if it was one of our guys that took you out last year.

I'll be at least going early for Malison to compete in her age group. I am going to play it by ear with my participation, since I need to be at a Ballet Recital for my little one at 5:30.
That is the exact reason we won't be in Atlanta this year. Ballet trumps Pokemon.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
having recently watched Black Swan, you may want to reconsider those priorities........

Remove me from the list of people going...Im going to a different location. BTW, Atlanta's VGC is held in a MASSIVE high school with celebrities preforming their on a daily bases. The tournament will be in their massive "arena" which is an exact replica of a basketball stadium (only twice as many seats in the bleachers and a preformance stage in the middle of the court)

BTW, Atlanta's VGC is held in a MASSIVE high school with celebrities preforming their on a daily bases. The tournament will be in their massive "arena" which is an exact replica of a basketball stadium (only twice as many seats in the bleachers and a preformance stage in the middle of the court)
What.

Have you ever even been to the Gwinnett Center's Convention Center? There is so much wrong information in your post I'm not even sure where to start.

Not a high school.
Not in the Arena.
No bleachers.

It's in the Convention Center. Halls A and B, the two largest ones.

Yeah, seriously, that couldn't be further from the truth. I've been to a lot of convention centers, and I will say that the Gwinnett center is pretty amazing.

Seniors. Flying from Phoenix. 1997.
also @ locoforludicolo: I'm a girl as well. Looking forward to seeing you there!

I'll be there this year (finally). Masters Division. Look forward to seeing you guys there! Hopefully, I'll be ready by then, I'm running through teams like clockwork!

Should be going this year (first time!) if College Orientation ends on schedule. I am terrified. I hope that at least if i get knocked out early I am not totally slaughtered.

Definitely attending for Master (1993). This will be my 3rd time, the previous 2 was the 10th anniversary and last year's VGC. This year's gonna be exciting since only Unova Pokemon are allowed ^.^

This will be the design that the people winning will be wearing, pay close attention and be afraid, very afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)