Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pikapu

Catch StarPower the Solrock (StarPwr if the full name doesn't fit). He must keep the moves Cosmic Power, Fire Spin, Overheat and Rock move of choice. StarPwr is super confident in his celestial abilities, so he must use Cosmic Power as his first move in every trainer battle. (In wild battles, he can use anything.) After using Cosmic Power, he will do what a star does best, and engulf the enemy in flames! (Use Fire Spin.) After using those two, he's free to do one of two things: his gaseous gases can explode and he will use Overheat, or he can supernova and sacrifice himself.

@Pikapu

Catch StarPower the Solrock (StarPwr if the full name doesn't fit). He must keep the moves Cosmic Power, Fire Spin, Overheat and Rock move of choice. StarPwr is super confident in his celestial abilities, so he must use Cosmic Power as his first move in every trainer battle. (In wild battles, he can use anything.) After using Cosmic Power, he will do what a star does best, and engulf the enemy in flames! (Use Fire Spin.) After using those two, he's free to do one of two things: his gaseous gases can explode and he will use Overheat, or he can supernova and sacrifice himself.
Thanks for the excellent suggestion, but with the addition of RageGuy my party is full. I'll add StarPwr as an alt though. Maybe I'll switch him in if I get bored of another party member =]

I really love the Ledyba idea, ha.

Thank you to everyone who helped.

I'm off to start my challange!

LeBron, you can have Scavenger the Aipom. It must have the ability Pick up. You can only use the items that it picked up on it so you might wanna record the items that it picks up. You can only evolve Aipom if you pick up 3 rare candies. (trust me it's easy I got six rare candies from my zigzaggoon, 2 in a row, a nugget and then another rare candy) It must always keep fling. Scavenger thows small objects at his enemies to try and defend itself. Once you collect the nice bounty of rare candies Scanvebger is permitted to evolve and you can delete the move fling if Scavenger solo's 10 trained pokemon. If you intend on soloing Chuck with Scavenger you can lower the amount to 7 not including his pokemon. If you lose the solo the amount rises to 15. After evolution,Scavenger thought that he/she was strong enough to take down fightong types. After beating Chuck, he/she realized that he/she didnt have to throw things to attacks, instead Scavenger uses his BIG beefy hand to smack his/her oppenants. So pretty much replace fling with any attack of your choice that has to do something with tauls or hands. (EX: ice punch, iron tail, fury swipes, etc.) This challenge is a little bothersome, but it is supposed to be challenging. Good luck if you accept. Oh and one more thing, you can us Pokemob Centers too not just the picked up items.

Summary:
Can only use items that it picked up. (you cab use PC and you only have to use the picked up items ob Aipom)
Must know and keep fling.
Can evolve when it picked up 3 rare candies.
(once evolved) Can get rid of fling if you solo 10 trained fighting types with Scavenger. If you are going to solo Chuck with it, then change the number to 7. If you lose the solo to Chuck then change the number to 15. (has to replace fling woth a hand or tail attack)
Goodluck!

Maxie just stop posting in this thread. The challenges you issue are trolls, you accuse people of being trolls (Nuzlocke), you make pointless and utterly grammatically incorrect posts, and you've generally made an ass of yourself. Just stop posting here.
Sorry its just that everyone ignores me so what else am i meant to do and i have already said that i cant get better at my grammer and i have to mention that the thread got too big for me to read and i am starting to lose my eyesight which is why my last challenge was so crap ok i could barely read the screen because it started to go fuzzy i am getting glasses next week so my challenges might get better but i cant promise about my grammer, also it goes up by like 5pages by the time i get on so i cant be bothered to look at all the pages, i will try and make a habit to do it ok

Sorry its just that everyone ignores me so what else am i meant to do and i have already said that i cant get better at my grammer and i have to mention that the thread got too big for me to read and i am starting to lose my eyesight which is why my last challenge was so crap ok i could barely read the screen because it started to go fuzzy i am getting glasses next week so my challenges might get better but i cant promise about my grammer, also it goes up by like 5pages by the time i get on so i cant be bothered to look at all the pages, i will try and make a habit to do it ok
You can be blind and still realize that asking someone to keep track of 100 Crunches is not a good idea. >_>

Well, Jiggly, I'll give you your last 'mon. I bequeath unto thee Prissy the Delcatty! It must be the first one you snag from Lovrina. Before purifying it, you must use Incense (or whatever it's called) on it three times. It must also be out for at least 2 turns in every following Admin battle. (No need to send it in on Greevil; that would be mean XD)

I hope it's not too difficult. If you feel it is, I would be more than happy to remove the Admin rule.
I find the admin rule kind of irrelevant to the pokemon. If it was changed I would probably accepted.

Thanks everyone I've got my team:
- Courage the totodile - can only use moves that would be boosted by sheer force and must solo the fighting type elite four member

- Dwyane the machop - must always know focus energy and a move that boosts his attack, can't evolve until he solos a gym leader while holding an amulet coin (can never evolve to machamp)

- RudyGay the vulpix - must win on one track three times in a row in the pokeathlon before evolving. Must beat Will to prove himself and also must solo any teddiursa and ursaring encountered.

- Parasite the Paras - Must keep spore, cannot evolve until it solos 10 pokemon within 5 levels after putting them to sleep and not gaining a level (if it gains a level must start again)

- Woods the weedle (male) - before evolving kakuna must harden and then poison 18 female pokemon. Beedrill must solo karen and infect 3 of her pokemon with twinneedle

- Scavenger the aipom - Can only use items that it picked up. (can use PC and only have to use the picked up items on Aipom). Must know and keep fling. Can evolve when it picked up 3 rare candies.
(once evolved) Can get rid of fling if solo 10 trained fighting types with Scavenger. If you are going to solo Chuck with it, then change the number to 7. If you lose the solo to Chuck then change the number to 15. (has to replace fling woth a hand or tail attack)
Thanks for all the challenges everyone. (sorry Newby n0ob I accidently missed your challenge. Ill use that one as a back up and do it instead if I find one of the other challenge too difficult)

You can be blind and still realize that asking someone to keep track of 100 Crunches is not a good idea. >_>
Yeah i know but i have also just been cranky lately so i guess i have been taking my anger out on you guys so once again sorry, but you should blame the stupid lvl65 Metang i have been trying to catch all bloody week on white
EDIT before i forget will post first part of challenge today since i have finished white

Texas, Maxie (Mostly Texas) this seems like a pointless argument to me, and it's off-topic for the thread. If you two REALLY want to argue over this, do it in PM's, not the thread.

Back on topic...I don't have a Scramble update :( Been playing a lot of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and just got Portal 2 :) So I'm taking a short break from my Scramble challanges.

ok Aura, ok Texas lets just put this all behind us and forget this ever happened, agreed?
On Scramble related stuff, i started my scramble with my Bulbasaur,Dajavu or something like that, and just beat my rival and delivering Oaks parcel
EDIT i meant delivered Oaks Parcel

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pointless Status updates on my current Scrambles...

• Sapphire Payback: Cleared Mt. Pyre, ready to tackle the Aqua Hideout...After I take on the trainers on the water Routes between Dewford & Slateport...
    Craffian the mono-attacking Corphish has evolved, Rain the Castform has Weather Ball & Thunder as required, Cotton the Swablu is 4 levels from evolution, Mudkipz the Mudkip hasn't seen much use, but he's one GLMP Solo from evolution (He has 4/5 GLMP Solos), Flapper the Cheri Berry Crobat is OP & saved me from the clutches of a certain Cool Trainer's Milotic, & Puppet the Shuppet...well...sucks, since it's too fragile & whatnot. Official update likely after the Aqua Hideout.
  • PMD Scramble & Emerald Scramblocke: Haven't played in forever.
  • White: Stuck at Clay, whom I have to solo with a Darumaka, which ironic, since he has a Steel Type in the form of Excadrill, & the Darumaka cannot battle a Steel-Type...lol. Update after aforementioned Gym Leader.
  • Pearl Hard Solo: About to hit Eterna, things running smoothly. Update after Gardenia.
  • Super Random Scramble: In Goldenrod City, with Kangaskhan, Sunkern & Nidoran (F). Update after Whitney.
That's my progress...Yeah...Nothing home to write about...

Cancel this Scramble, I want to play a run normally. Also doing a Nuzlocke run through on two other games, so
1) Too little time
2) Grinding is hard. I have to solo Cilan with a PATRAT, and my Oshawott has to be a higher level than that. -_-

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sapphire Payback Scramble Update!

I know the content is a bit shallow, but meh. Takes you from Fortree City to the Aqua Hideout. A couple of evolutions happen & whatnot, but meh. Here's the team, you can find the challenges in the link. Enjoy!

Puppet (Male Shuppet) @ Lax Incense
Lv:33/Modest/Insomnia
-Will-O-Wisp
-Night Shade
-Curse
-Spite
G.L.P. Solos through Curse Damage: 0/5
Comments: This Pokemon is basically Troll Haunter all over again, except with crappier defences, crappier speed & no sleep move. I really need a better move than Night Shade soon...Current LVP

Rain (Male Castform) @ Nothing
Lv:34/Naive/Forecast
-Powder Snow
-Rain Dance
-Weather Ball
-Thunder
Comments: Rain the Castform, now with respectable moves! I have bumped up the PP of Rain twice to increase his longevity, but other than that, he's doing rather Okay at the moment. :)

Craffian (Female Crawdaunt) @ Smoke Ball
Lv:34/Modest/Hyper Cutter
-Surf
-Taunt
-Double Team
-Protect
Comments: Ahhh, Craffian, the Mono-Attacking Corphish Crawdaunt. Since her evolution, things seem to have (Fortunately) changed for the better. With really great offences & some great support moves, this Pokemon, as it stands, is a worthy Mono-Attacker.

Cotton (Male Altaria) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Naughty/Natural Cure
-Fly
-Dragonbreath
-Safeguard
-Sing
Comments: Cotton, since last update, has now evolved into the almighty Altaria! Haven't used him since evolution, however, since it occurred at the end of the update, but nevertheless, in his new form, Cotton looks like he's going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Mudkipz (Male Mudkip) @ Quick Claw
Lv:38/Calm/Torrent
-Strength
-Ice Beam
-Mud Slap
-Surf
G.L.M.P. Solos: 4/5
Comments: Sad that Mudkipz is still a Mudkip, but hopefully we can change all that come Liza & Tate. Nevertheless, he's still going well, despite lack of use due to other members needing attention, but he still has what it takes.

Flapper (Male Crobat) @ Cheri Berry
Lv:41/Quirky/Inner Focus
-Fly
-Confuse Ray
-Wing Attack
-Bite
Comments: Cheri Berry Crobat? More like Cheri Berry Probat! He was the only member that could handle that Cool Trainer's Milotic, & basically, owns the opposition. Who said Cheri Berry Pokemon were useless? Current MVP.

Next update probably after Liza & Tate.

OK, let's try something else.
FireRed. I need 3 challenges of each type below then I will use my favourites in the Scramble.

3 challenges with Squirtle (3/3, Dummy007, BSquob, Treadshot A1)
3 challenges with Fossils (3/3, T. Cloverleaf, BSquob, KingKong)
3 challenges of Electric types (2/3, T. Cloverleaf, ICE BEAM!!)
3 challenges with types strong against Grass/Poison (3/3, Dummy007, Newb, Galladiator)
3 challenges with Slaves that are useable in battle (2/3, Galladiator, Treadshot A1)
3 with Eevee and the 'Lutions. (3/3, Galladiator, Newb, KingKong)

I will allow you to give 2 challenges, I'll probably not select both.
If I do, you're great.

"iSuck" the Gyarados may only ever know/use HM moves.

"Incomplete" the Flareon must solo Erika, except for her last Pokemon. When her last one comes out, it must switch out. It may also never KO a trained Pokemon other than Erika's. If it does, it cannot be used in the next gym.

@Futachimaru: Take Crush the male Squirtle. He's so laid back you must SR for a -Speed nature. You must teach him Rest and keep it forever, and, because he likes to ride the WAC (West Australian Current), you must also teach him Surf. He may evolve once after you conquer the jellies (solo 5 Tentacool/cruel with him), and he may evolve again after you rescue Nemo (solo the crazy dentist, Giovanni, with him).

Also, take a Vulpix named Eighttales. It's one tail short of a full set, so it has a hard time harnessing its powers. As such, it may never use a special move with a base power greater than 80. Unless, of course, it solos Sabrina to gain its psychic energy back, in which case it has no restrictions. No restrictions on evolution.

ShockEater the Jolteon: When Squirtle or whatever evolution it reaches is threatened by an Electric-type, it must switch in. It can only have one attacking move until Volt Absorb activates 3 times (whether it heals or not).

Mockinbird the Doduo: Must immediately be tutored Mimic (give Mimic Girl in Saffron City a Pokédoll) and successfully use it five times to evolve. It must solo the Champion's Pidgeot.

Take Squad the Squirtle. It may not evolve until it equipped with Blackglasses, which can be its only held item. It must keep water gun as it's only water move. It must solo Koga.

Alternatively, take Domo the Kabuto. Domo wants to be a lovable mascot, so he may not evolve. His moveset must reflect his career. He will:
• absorb attention
• pose for (mud) shots
• protect against criticism
• return his love
He must convince Sabrina to love him by soloing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)