Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerk ^

Speaking of which, take a Psyduck, name it migraine. It's first move must always be disable, which it must use to disable the first move the opponent uses. It can then attack, but can never learn any water type attacks. It may not evolve.

Treadshot: I'll see if I can pull that off. Would it be allowed to use Surf outside of battle? Also, I'd rather not use that name. Everything else I will try though.

Texas: I'll get to it when I can. No nickname?

Bob: UGH. WHAT IS WITH THE NO WATER ATTACKS!? I mean...*cough* fine.

So Far

-Squirtle: No Water attacks, solo Erika.
-Ekans: No more than 1 move of any given type.
-Psyduck (Migraine): Must always use Disable, no Water attacks, cannot evolve.

Alright then, this is gonna be the single most difficult Fire Red run EVER.

At the same time, Emerald run. Same rules as above.

You get Tramp the male Poochyena. He starts out as an innocent young pup, but he may not evolve until he learns both attract and swagger. Then he becomes a ladies man, so he must have attract and use it on all female pokemon in his egg group he meets from then on. However, he is also a heartbreaker, so he must then use swagger to confuse the ladies and make them more hostile. At that point, he disposes of the women, and moves on to the next one. He is a dark type, after all.

You can get my Nidoking in the FireRed run I'M doing.
Name SlaveMster.

Solo one gym *cough*lt.surge*cough*
Must evolve to Nidoking ASAP. That means AS SOON AS. Literally.
When you get a HM move, Nidoking must learn it if he can straight away.
HM Moves may be deleted via move deleter, but must have Surf, Strength, Cut, Rock Smash before you challenge the E4.

Roosh, take an Illumise (on Emerald obviously) and call it "Volbeat?".

This Illumise thinks it is a Volbeat, and since Volbeat are mainly physical attackers, this Illumise will also prefer physical attacks.

This means you cannot teach it any special attack.

Since it thinks it is a Volbeat, and likes to beat stuff, it has to be taught Focus Punch as soon as you get the TM.

It is extremely jealous of all Illumise it meets, because it thinks it is a Volbeat who wants to be an Illumise.
If you meet an Illumise, wild or trained, you must send out Volbeat? and use Focus Punch until one of them dies (can also be Volbeat?, in that case you must revive it ASAP and send it out again, and if you can't do that, you can just regularly beat the Illumise)

I hope you enjoy!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Roosh: Take Cowabunga! the Rhydon. Yes, I'm making you catch a Rhyhorn. It must know Surf at all times, and use it at least once per battle and against every Pokemon it fights that is weak to Surf. It must also know Sunny Day, because who likes surfing on a rainy day? Use Sunny Day any time another Pokemon changes the weather. It cannot learn any other moves by move tutor or TM (level-up moves that are also TMs are fine, but it must level up to learn them).

This goes for both games.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Roosh, you think thats hard? Check out my FireRed Scramble somewhere around page 87. Now that's difficulty!

Also @Arcticblast, I didn't post here.

@Roosh

In Emerald bring Treeko the GrassMastr. The grass master is just that he can only use Grass attacks in battle (other than pound which you must delete ASAP). Additionally, he must make at least a cameo appearance against every gym leader.

In Fire Red bring Bisghetti the Tangela. Bisghetti is bummed that tangelas don't appear until they are almost useless to have. To compensate Bisghetti is determined to solo at least 2 members of the Elite 4. There are no move or item restrictions of any kind. The only level restriction is that bisghetti may not be a higher level than the highest level pokemon of the first E4 member you decide to solo.

Brooos, I wanna get in on this! Imma do a black runthrough

Shtuff I dun want
-No pokemon with a specific nature/ability
-you CAN use profanity in nicknames, thats what i normally do
-No trades.
-I must have all pokes available AFTER the 7th gym
Just to make sure i get all your requests, reply to my post AND send me a VM

Edit:
Team so far:
"SirFarts" the Tepig. Once it learns Flame Charge it may never forget it.
Flame charge looks like a fart. A violent, explosive fart. As he is named Sir Farts he must use flame charge to begin every single battle he is in. He may only evolve into Emboar as a result of the battle with Brycen.
Audino named Reckless on Route One. Train it to level 10 by the end of Route Two. You cannot use any item stronger than Full Heal and Super Potion on it. It must know these moves by the Elite Four:
-Take Down / Double-Edge
-Wild Charge
-Fire Blast
-Flash / Heal Pulse (if you use Heal Pulse then you may not use it in Double Battles)
"Reppalf" the Woobat. This Woobat has been tasked to take out all blitzle, zebstrika and emolga in the region, because they can be holding Cheri berries. Any time he sees one of these pokemon, he must solo it. This includes all of the pokemon in the nimbasa city gym. He must also solo all pokemon rangers, because they might give out Cheri berries. His held item must always be a paralyze heal, and you can never use a Cheri berry to heal his status.
Emolga that cant face water types.
Regenerator Maractus, must solo a buncha gyms and shtyuf
Land Croc the Sandile, cant switch out if moxie, can only use moves that lower foe's defenses.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

@Mario
Start with Tepig
name it SirFarts
Once it learns Flame Charge it may never forget it.
Flame charge looks like a fart. A violent, explosive fart. As he is named Sir Farts he must use flame charge to begin every single battle he is in.
He may only evolve into Emboar as a result of the battle with Brycen.

Marioman, I offer you a challenge in "homage" (read: stealing) to Its A Random.

Everybody knows that Zubat love Cheri berries. Woobat, on the other hand DESPISE Cheri berries. They already destroyed all the berry trees in Unova to prevent them from regrowing, but somehow the berries have managed to breach the area.

You get Reppalf the Woobat. This Woobat has been tasked to take out all Blitzle, Zebstrika and Emolga in the region, because they can be holding Cheri berries. Any time he sees one of these pokemon, he must solo it. This includes all of the pokemon in the Nimbasa city gym. He must also solo all pokemon rangers, because they might give out Cheri berries. His held item must always be a paralyze heal, and you can never use a Cheri berry to heal his status.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Texas: What?

@Marioman07: Find an Audino named Reckless on Route Three. Train it to level 20 by the end of Pinwheel Forest. You cannot use any item stronger than Full Heal and Super Potion on it. It must know these moves by the Elite Four:
-Take Down / Double-Edge
-Wild Charge
-Fire Blast
-Flash / Heal Pulse (if you use Heal Pulse then you may not use it in Double Battles)

Have fun.

Marioman, I offer you a challenge in "homage" (read: stealing) to it's a random.

Everybody knows that Zubat love Cheri berries. Woobat, on the other hand DESPISE Cheri berries. They already destroyed all the berry trees in Unova to prevent them from regrowing, but somehow the berries have managed to breach the area.

You get Reppalf the Woobat. This Woobat has been tasked to take out all blitzle, zebstrika and emolga in the region, because they can be holding Cheri berries. Any time he sees one of these pokemon, he must solo it. This includes all of the pokemon in the nimbasa city gym. He must also solo all pokemon rangers, because they might give out Cheri berries. His held item must always be a paralyze heal, and you can never use a Cheri berry to heal his status.
Can reppalf evolve?

@marioman you get NVE the Archen

If you follow the in-game tier list that has currently stalled, you would see that archen is awesome. This archen is not.
This archen is unable to use super-effective moves until he defeats 10 trained pokemon at least 3 levels higher than him with not very effective moves. He needs to defeat 10 more trained pokemon or 5 gym leader pokemon while defeatist is active the entire time to evolve into Archeops. If you choose to evolve him into Archeops, he may not use super-effective moves.

Also, I'm looking for an emerald scramble but I cannot trade so a starter would be awesome.

@marioman you get NVE the Archen

If you follow the in-game tier list that has currently stalled, you would see that archen is awesome. This archen is not.
This archen is unable to use super-effective moves until he defeats 10 trained pokemon at least 3 levels higher than him with not very effective moves. He needs to defeat 10 more trained pokemon or 5 gym leader pokemon while defeatist is active the entire time to evolve into Archeops. If you choose to evolve him into Archeops, he may not use super-effective moves.

Also, I'm looking for an emerald scramble but I cannot trade so a starter would be awesome.
that is borderline rediculous. ill wait till what others want me to use and dependant on that, ill use NVE ;)

Margin, you get KFT the Torchic. It may not evolve, must lead with a fire attack every battle as soon as it gets one, and must solo any pokemon it sees based on a carnivorous animal that eats chicken.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
MarioMan07, you get a Maractus named regenerate. As his name suggests, if it loses key battles than you must release Regenerate and catch another Maractus, also named regenerate with the same challenge. It must solo the following on it's first try: Clay, Marshal, N at the ferris wheel, N at the end of Wellspring cave, 8th gym leader. Failure to do so will result in having to get a new regenerate. Have Fun

@Roosh unless i am mistaken you still need 1 poke for Emerald challenge so catch a Magikarp, named loser, must be weakest member of your team and evolves at lvl25 and must solo 1 gym leader as a Gyrados
@Marioman, catch a Emolga, must never vs a water type and must solo Marshal, no other restrictions other then it must be the trade, Minipete.
@Margriz same challenge as Roosh

@Magriz:

You get TRAPPED 6 the Arena Trap Trapinch (must have Arena Trap). Its only attacking moves can be Hidden Power (in Slateport/Fortree) as bombs and Faint Attack representing the ability to push blocks. It must keep Hidden Power. As it loses health, you must keep track of the health lost. It cannot evolve until it soloes a Seviper with Hidden Power. When it evolves, you can stop keeping track of its lost health, and it must solo the next 4 Pokés you encounter with Hidden Power as a celebration that it "escaped." Of course, you can flee from whichever Pokés are immune. When it evolves again, for every 100 HP you lost as a Trapinch, you must solo one trained Poké.

Good luck and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)