VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am all over this. I live twenty minutes away.. how can I NOT go?
How early are people thinking of showing up? I know Master's registration doesn't start until 1...

Well I can't go now because muffinhead never responded to me, so I have no team xD

Good luck to everyone who goes.

I was originally only planning on going to Newark, but it looks like I may be going to DC as well... Hopefully the long car ride will be worth it!

I'll be there. I'm in the Master's division.
Is there preliminary rounds? Like, preliminary rounds then single elimination rounds when its top cut?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'll be there. I'm in the Master's division.
Is there preliminary rounds? Like, preliminary rounds then single elimination rounds when its top cut?
It's always single-elimination, but they trim the initially-huge field of contestants down to about 64 who go to the winner's lounge, then compete in the final bracket.

I'll be streaming and giving updates for masters division. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
im scared that im going to be facing hordes of my own pokemon trying to kill me....
see you saturday n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)