Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like people have forgotten about my XD Scramble from a couple of pages back... Anyway, I'm doing an XD Scramble now, only restrictions are that I must use the starter Eevee and Will not use the PokeSpot Pokemon. Anything else will be accepted.

@TalkingLion Take the Poochyena you catch at Gateon Port and call it BadMouth. It must always have the move Poison Fang and must KO 5 boss Pokemon with it to evolve. (Mt. Battle doesn't count, of course)

@Venra77 Take a Hoppip, name it TrollFluff. This Hoppip loves troling other Pokemon so much that it must have the moves Sleep Powder, Leech Seed and Flash at all times and must use the combination of those moves to solo Chuck before it can evolve into Skiploom. After trolling the whole Johto region it arrives at the Elite Four where it sees Koga, the biggest troll of the Elite Four. Skiploom feels compelled to troll him back so it must solo Koga with only the three aforementioned moves to evolve into Jumpluff. The fourth move is optional, but you can't use it against Chuck or Koga.

@Venra77: You get Mercury the Nidoran. It can be whatever gender you like, but it must have four differently typed moves, Flamethrower and Ice Beam being among them. It must also be the lowest level Poké on your team at all times. Oh, and one more thing: it cannot hit super-effectively.

Hey, you said you wanted an Hg challenge. Hg = mercury. So, there you go. (Just kidding; I know you mean HeartGold.)

Srs Bisnis, take Mind Slave the Sigilyph.

As you can clearly see, he has an Unown on his head, which is controlling his mind. This Sigilyph must know Hidden Power, as this is the Unown using his move through Sigilyph. Sigilyph may know other moves, (as he is not totally under the Unown's control,) but no flying moves, as Unown is not a flying type. Also, if Sigilyph is hit by two attacking moves in the same battle, he thinks he has fainted, as we all know Unown can't live two hits, and will sit out the rest of the battle. Fighting and psychic type moves count for a half a move each, and bug, dark, and ghost moves count for two. He must solo 3 gym leaders' pokemon with only hidden power, (must be from 3 different gym leaders,) because the Unown wishes to prove that he has the powah!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
IceBeam, technically it says "You may only solo 1 pokemon for each gym" Which means it can't solo more than one pokemon per gym leadr/e4 battle

Loophole found
Also, 300th post, yaaaaaay

Just realized something about my challenge - TM Hidden Power is hard to get in Black and white. Can you trade, Srs? If you can't, then I will edit my challenge - AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET THE TM (100 pokemon seen in Unova Dex, talk to professor Juniper) teach it to him and keep it, and it instead must solo 3 E4 pokemon with it from 3 different E4 members. Everything else still stands.

Dear Srs Bisnis, take Reddit the Darumaka. Scince Reddit is full of many things, this Darumaka will be diverse. Here are the four moves it must learn:
Trolling: Bulldoze (crushing dreams) -> Taunt
Rage Comics: Rage/Swagger (making great rage comics)
Funnyness: Uproar (laughing so hard)/Work up
Freedom to write about anything: You choose the move.

Since Reddit is pro, solo at least 5 GLP and 3 E4P. Taunt must be taught to evolve. Enjoy.

Just realized something about my challenge - TM Hidden Power is hard to get in Black and white. Can you trade, Srs? If you can't, then I will edit my challenge - AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET THE TM (100 pokemon seen in Unova Dex, talk to professor Juniper) teach it to him and keep it, and it instead must solo 3 E4 pokemon with it from 3 different E4 members. Everything else still stands.
I already have 6 Pokemon, Somber reserved a post. Thanks anyway!

@Cyberspeed and Kingofkongs, don't those solos interfere with Scrafty?
Sorry, I must have misread his post.
I thought when he said "That it must only Solo One poke from a gym" that he could only Be used against one gym poke, if at all.

@Venra77
You get Hunted the Stantler.
The Stantler is Very athletic due to being chased his whole life, and because of that must learn Sucker Punch (A priority move)(through Move Tutor).
At Level 30 he gets tired of running, so if he enters Battle the only way to exit is to faint.

I've got one. Talking Lion, you must keep the Teddiursa from the beginning of the game, and when it is purified, you must name it Roosevelt.

Like his namesake, he wants to one day become the President of the United States. But his political adversary, the Cipher party, wants to beat him in the elections, and so they turned him into a Shadow Pokemon to discredit him in front of the voters. Now he wants revenge. He must solo at least 1 Cipher boss, (with help from his teammate, who will become VP,) and must solo a Cipher bosses pokemon (with NO help) every other boss. He must always keep Return, for he wants to do good for the American people. Also, before you beat Greevil you must teach him Attract and attract at least 20 pokemon to his cause throughout the game. (I don't remember how to get the TM, so good luck with that!) In the fight with Greevil, you must have him deal the finishing blow on two of his pokemon to defeat his final adversary, (this being AFTER you got and purified all the shadows.) That's my challenge.

Edit: Oh, and one more thing. After he attracts 20 pokemon to his cause, you may delete/replace Attract with something else.

@Venra; take the Nidoran that you didn't get from Newby n00b. Matri if Female, Patri if Male. To evolve; solo that which you wish to become, both male and female. Simple enough?

Ohh, and so that you do use it until the end, it must win every fight that Mercury loses. Yeah, that's it.

Ahh, it's been a while. CAP ASB and stuff. Guess I'll work on my multitasking more, and making my posts more meaty. =]

@Venra77
You get Joe Shmoe the Cyndaquil.
He's rather average. He's so average that there's nothing really special about him. Literally. Joe can't use moves from his special movepool. Only physical ones. Solo all the gym trainers in the third gym to evolve into Quilava to show he is more average than Normal types.

No restrictions as for evolving into Typhlosion. However, once he becomes a Typhlosion Joe becomes a bit enraged that he has to pass up on all of these fun special moves. He has to start off small though and decides to pick the most average special move he can. Replace his weakest physical move with Swift via the move relearner, then solo Karen in the Elite Four, taking down her Houndoom using only your Swift while you're at it.

Eventually you will start your adventure around Kanto. Joe is pissed by now, having had to pass up on fun special moves such as Lava Plume and Flamethrower. Eventually he has an Eruption of anger, and forgets his weakest physical move in exchange for his most powerful special move. All of this stored anger needs to be taken out, so upon learning Eruption, Joe must use it as his first attack in all significant battles before he can use other attacks.

I suppose I should update my scramble.

DAY 1

Got my starter, grinded it for a while. I ran into my first Ralts when I was at about level 14, and instakilled it with a pound. About half an hour later I found another one, caught it without attacking it. I then grinded that for a bit. Killed Roxanne with MY BULLET seed, evolved into Grovyle. Did the stuff to get to Dewford, swept Brawly with Ralts. Caught my Makuhita, taught it Rock Tomb, and started grinding again.

Valor the Grovyle, Level 18
~Quick Attack
~Bullet Seed
~Pursuit
~Absorb

Pretty useful so far. Evolved too late to learn Fury Cutter. Not looking forward to all those fire types.

Setsuna the Ralts, level 17
~Growl
~Confusion
~Double Team
~Teleport

Really difficult to find. Evolves surprisingly late, I thought it was at like 15. Annoying to grind before getting any attacks, I'm not sure how Wally levels it up if its his only pokemon. Shame it doesn't get more physical attacks, I like this challenge.

Chum-Li the Makuhita, Level 11
~Tackle
~Focus Energy
~Arm Thrust
~Rock Tomb

Caught it at level 6, then kept seeing level 9 ones as I grinded. I regret this one, actually, as I should have kept sand attack over focus energy. That certainly would have helped with the "feed it after it gets hurt" restriction, which I think is going to run me a lot of potions.

It seems like people have forgotten about my XD Scramble from a couple of pages back... Anyway, I'm doing an XD Scramble now, only restrictions are that I must use the starter Eevee and Will not use the PokeSpot Pokemon. Anything else will be accepted.
Fuck yeah.

Take your Eeveelution - Flareon. Because it's been so badly trolled by GameFreak, who give it a massive attack stat but no physical movepool, or a physical stab beyond fucking FIRE FANG, it refuses to use STAB.

EDIT: FOUR PAGES TIL THE AWARDS! NOMS THREAD IS UP IN THE SOCIAL GROUP GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

@Venra, take Sixteenine the Bellsprout. This Bellsprout is very seductive and horny. It must keep these two moves:
Wrap (to catch his victums of love) -> Sleep Powder (rape)
Growth (is it not obvious)

Sixteenine must battle 10 opposite gendered grass types and must start out with Wrap/Sleep Powder then use Growth to fill its obsession of love and evolve. If you want a Victreebel, Sixteenine (as Weepinbell) must defeat 20 more opposite gendered Grass-types using the same pattern as before.

Since my Ms. Piggie and The Boss challenges have a conflict with my Timid the Scraggy challenge, I'm going to have Scraggy solo 1 of the GL Pokemon and the others finish their team. Unless anyone has a better solution, I'll do this. Starting the game now.

Alright then, just have Timid do the requirement on 3 of Clay, Skyla, Brycen or Iris. The last one is used for TEH BOSS challange.

Hence what happens is:

Burgh: Solo'd by Ms Piggie
Elesa: see above
Clay/Skyla/Brycen/Iris: solo'd by THE BOSS
The others/E4: Have Timid solo exactly one of their mons

pre-Burgh is pointless as the Striaton Bros./Lenora only have 2 mons, and Scraggy isn't available.

Alright then, just have Timid do the requirement on 3 of Clay, Skyla, Brycen or Iris. The last one is used for TEH BOSS challange.

Hence what happens is:

Burgh: Solo'd by Ms Piggie
Elesa: see above
Clay/Skyla/Brycen/Iris: solo'd by THE BOSS
The others/E4: Have Timid solo exactly one of their mons

pre-Burgh is pointless as the Striaton Bros./Lenora only have 2 mons, and Scraggy isn't available.
Alright, awesome. Thanks! I'll start for reals now.

I got through the first gym with JUST Joey, 'cause that's all I have. It wasn't hard; Just took a Potion and a Fresh Water (damn low damage roll.) After a small bit of grinding in the Dreamyard, my team is now:

Joey (Patrat)
Level 17
Hardy
Moves:
~Tackle
~Leer
~Crunch
~Sand Attack (can't use)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)