Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magikarp I got for P500 on Marvelous Bridge just happens to be Adamant and have a 31 IV in Attack. Is this Magikarp like this for everyone, or is that random?
In game traded Pokemon have set natures and a 31 IV to match the stat boosted by that nature. All the other IVs are 20. I would assume the sold Magicarp to be the same.

How accurate is a stone edge w/ hustle after 1 hone claws?
80 * .8 * 1.33 = 85

Ok i'mdoing a nuzlocke and in the rules I rea it said if the pokemon flees then thats it does that count for roamers? So if they run I cant catch them or are they an exception?

I'm looking to start competitive battling on a simulator, and I hear Pokemon Online is what most people use these days. I went to the site and tried downloading the latest version, but my computer blocked the download for security reasons. I just need to make sure that it's safe before I download, because my computer's a little old. Has anybody else had this problem, and is the link I found safe, or do people download it elsewhere? Sorry if this is a stupid question, just trying to make sure.

Ok i'mdoing a nuzlocke and in the rules I rea it said if the pokemon flees then thats it does that count for roamers? So if they run I cant catch them or are they an exception?
By roamers you mean the legendary dogs and that stuff, yeah?

Pray that they're not the first thing you see on the route, or that you can catch them before they flee. That'd be the most-exact reading of the Nuzlocke Rules. If you want to say that doesn't count, you can. It really depends on how strictly you want to do your Nuzlocke.

By roamers you mean the legendary dogs and that stuff, yeah?

Pray that they're not the first thing you see on the route, or that you can catch them before they flee. That'd be the most-exact reading of the Nuzlocke Rules. If you want to say that doesn't count, you can. It really depends on how strictly you want to do your Nuzlocke.
Ok thanks I'm not up to that point yet so I'll decide when the time comes
Edit: just read my post and realized how horrible it was (missing words and stuff) thats what i get for posting at like 3 in the morning -.-

just wondering about gliscor, generally the defensive variant dont run any speed evs. i need to know, are there any mons between base 80 and 95 (0 iv gliscor is garunteed to outspeed base 80s with no speed investment and neutral nature) that both dont use any speed investment and that gliscor needs to outspeed? just wondering how lax i can be with breeding for gliscors
In Gen IV Gliscor needed the speed for Lucario since it can avoid taking damage from the occasional SD Ice Punch and smack it with EQ. However the old 252 HP/216 Spe variant can't stand up to Conkeldurr and Excadrill as well, so 252 HP and a good handful of defence is the 'standard' now. In short, speed isn't as important now as before. The least you need is to outspeed Skarmory for the Taunt, and that's an easy feat.

Say worldwide internet will crash and human civilization will face its end if he does it.

How does PerishTrapping work? The trapper will always switch in the 3rd count, so will the target rite?

The Magikarp I got for P500 on Marvelous Bridge just happens to be Adamant and have a 31 IV in Attack. Is this Magikarp like this for everyone, or is that random?
In game traded Pokemon have set natures and a 31 IV to match the stat boosted by that nature. All the other IVs are 20. I would assume the sold Magicarp to be the same.
Actually it just happened to be Adamant with 31 Attack IV. Magikarp is counted as a gift pokemon (well, at a price, heh, but money doesn't mean much). I myself RNG'd my Magikarp to be flawless Impish.

Your EVs aren't complete (you want 252 spd and 252 spec atk) HP psychic is abysmal... just why? Fighting or ice should give you much better coverage. Ice for dragons and fighting b/c it goes great w/ your stab.... which you don't have.... your "filler" should easily be night daze.
Oops?

Hey does anyone here knows how to get to the kyurem area im already on the forest are but i cant get through it?
i dont know how to explain this hope you understand.
you should go to something like cliffs or anything you call that
then something will scream and snow will fall then you can see a stair to the cave where kyurem is

if a pokemon holds an exp.share without battling will it gain EV points or just exp.points?
because i want to level up my mudkip first before EV training

how do i explain to a six year old why he can't trade his cofagrigus online without a nickname?
Ahaha, that's funny. You're funny.

I'd offer an answer, but apparently the name filter's off from what I've heard. I've just checked the Global Trade Station and there's plenty of offers with the name Cofagrigus. Unless you mean something like union room or Wi-Fi Club trades in which case I have no idea.

Is Mach Punch + Drain Punch legal on Conkeldurr?
Yes, I have one myself. I think the only way is to have a hitmonchan from 4th gen be taught/bred/leveled up with the two moves and then bring it over. I don't know the specifics because I was given a timburr with the 2 moves, but I know it's very much possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)