VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is willing to let myself and a friend of mine crash in their hotel? We'll be willing to pay any shares for the room for the couple nights we're there.

Also, we have sleeping bags so we'll be floor crashing. I know this is short notice but my friends from TN aren't going and I need to figure something out :x

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
one more day jajajajaja

anyone landing around 6:15 pm tomorrow???

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
werecario just arrived at my house, nats suddenly got real

leaving at 7 tomorrow morning, arriving in Indy about 7 that night

LETS GET IT

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn. Flight delayed to 12:15 AM Pacific. As long as I can catch the connecting flight in Chicago I guess. Also forgot about the 100 mL cap on liquids/gels so I had to throw out my toothpaste =[

Damn, everyone's excited to play except for me.

I had to go set up Tailwind in Trick Room, dumbass.

Good luck to everyone participating! :p Also, Cybertron, Human and Hitmonrocker6; I wish you guys the best of luck and YOU GUYS BEST DO WORK! Battle well ;D

You best be winning homeboys
Bring it home for our own joys (what?)

This is Smogon's town, Indianpolis
And dont forget about Skarmbliss.

You got your eyes on first place
First place, first place, first place...

Now ya gotta overcome some hax of course
But let the people know your force!

Hit them left and hit them right,
They can't stop Smogon's might!

Word out

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Phiddlesticks and I just got up, we're showering and preparing to leave within the hour. If all goes to plan, we'll be arriving at our hotel no later than 6pm.

COME GET SOME (It's finally happening!)

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Firestorm checked into Indianapolis Airport.

caffwin and Ninahaza need to learn to communicate times better because looking at the arrival schedule I'm pretty sure they're arriving an hour after me, not an hour before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)