The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Lost to Malekith. Wrong nature on one of my Pokémon amplified his chances of winning. Good game regardless.

Best prelim match I've seen. Perhaps even best BW match I've seen period. Good game Scof and Duh. Barksdale crew cuttin each others throats... so sad :'(

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
beat atticus, in the best match i've been in in a long time, for the 3-0 and division win gg man.

seriously though, why does anyone bother predicting against me in wcop? that's like predicting against batman with time to plan.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
not happy with that canada loss to scofield, jackal decided to show up and win ANOTHER game. who would have thought it possible???

gg Mizuno.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Best prelim match I've seen. Perhaps even best BW match I've seen period. Good game Scof and Duh. Barksdale crew cuttin each others throats... so sad :'(

GTFO nothing beats Lady Bug 6 dragons outrage spam vs Krack in SPL or Lady Bug vs Mien in epic stall war.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
beat atticus, in the best match i've been in in a long time, for the 3-0 and division win gg man.

seriously though, why does anyone bother predicting against me in wcop? that's like predicting against batman with time to plan.
What a boss!

My sister is waiting...

just win all your matches and you can have her. She's cute, I swear.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
couldn't seem to get any damage estimates in this mystery gen, so ran out calcing. think i might have had it but them's the breaks, gg bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)