5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Smeargle and Gengar please.
Ok, you can post threads for these and here's a tip for gengar when you post its skeleton at least.
[11:49:06] <@JibaNOTHERE> on Gengar he really needs to stress its advantages over the other ghosts

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys just wanted to say that I'm still doing Mewtwo! It should be posted soon! Im also revamping some parts of Zekrom for Jibaku, that should be done today!

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve togekiss if its ok.

It's diverse movepool, access to thunder wave, body slam, and roost give it a few advantages skymin wish it had. It's not outclassed by jirachi either due to its slightly more larger usable offensive movepool (ex. aura sphere, fire blast, nasty plot) and flying STAB is much better then Steel STAB. It can even make a decent cleric with its access to heal bell.

Placeholder is here

Togekiss is never going to make it through qc, but do your thing, I guess.

Vox is going to write the LO set for deo-a and edit in whatever gp feels necessary.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to reserve the jet plane known as latios. Suprised it hasn't got an analysis yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)