[Standard] Alliance Mafia - won by Protectors, Deceivers, Important, and Fatecrashers

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would like to remind all Protectors/Important that the fact that you need us half-dead does not mean that we need you dead at all. So you would be wise to stop this insane lynch, as I could be a valuable ally.

EDIT: Contact me too.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
As Night 1 concludes with the revelation that the world is filled with honeytongued persuaders, Walrein was the unfortunate target of wrath for those with silver tongues. He was talked to death by the mob, dropping a piece of paper:

Dear Walrein,
You are Loki.

Some say you’re a Jötunn, or Giant. Some say you’re a god. Some name you as both. Either way, you’re a trickster through and through. When you gave a spear made out of mistletoe , the one plant that could harm Baldr, to Baldr’s brother for the pastime of lobbing plant weapons at the god, you were punished by being chained to a rock underneath a snake who’s terrible venom causes you to writhe in agony whenever your wife leaves to empty out the container of venom.

You are well-known for shape-shifting. You once shape-shifted into a horse and had an eight-legged calf, Sleipner. At night, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Shape-shift into USER’s boyfriend/girlfriend”. The results of this will be your target staying at home for obvious reasons.

Alternatively, you love to taunt people. If you do not shape-shift, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Taunt those who target USER”. You will taunt anyone who would have targeted your target, causing them to instead target you. Considering your impressive abilities, avoiding those you taunt is easy. The result of this will be that your target is protected from all actions, except those of killers, who are too determined to be sidetracked by a taunting man.

You are allied with the Deceivers. You win if and only if the Honest, the Manipulators, and the Slayers all fall and the Deceivers survive.
It is now Night 2. Night 2, the era of the debaters, ends 48 hours from the post, or when all PMs are in.

Okay so I got this 2-day trip out of town this weekend and I'll have no internet access, so don't expect to see me on guys. I'll catch up with everything as soon as I get back.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
As dawn arrives, it appears that ginganinja has committed suicide. Nobody knows why, not even his dearest friends, who try their best to hide tears at his mysterious death... Unfortunately, the body was too large to give a proper burial, so you all just leave him to rot.

Dear ginganinja,
You are the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Tyrant Lizard. King of the carnivores. Your skull can reach five feet in length. With your terrible teeth and massive jaws, no one dares oppose you. You have recently escaped from the prison of your creators, the owners of Jurassic Park. And you will bring destruction to this game as your act of revenge.

At night, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Gobble up USER”. Your target will be quick enough to escape certain death, but in their hurry, they will drop any disguises, allowing you to see their alliance information.

You are allied with the Slayers. You win if and only if the Protectors, the Manipulators, and the Deceivers all fall and the Slayers survive.
Meanwhile, the only clue to theangryscientist's death is a strangely shaped black boomerang left at the scene of the crime. The killer left his calling card as well, on which was written an absurdly long message:

Dear theangryscientist,
You are The Brain.

You started as a simple mouse. Then you were taken away from your parents. You were genetically manipulated, and then you became intelligent. You regularly escape from your cage to plot world domination - except one night, before people voted and decided you should conquer the world! Escape from your cage requires use of your tail, which has become as bent as a staircase.

During the day, you may send a PM titled “Day X - Use my human suit to intimidate USER”. The result of this will be that your target will be too scared to have a say in the lynch, negating their vote.

At night, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Use my Human suit to protect USER”. You will use your Human suit to scare off anyone who would kill your target. Killers don’t want witnesses, after all.

You are allied with the Manipulators. You win if and only if the Important, the Slayers, and the Deceivers all fall and the Manipulators survive.
You decided to throw this mouse into the mouth of the T-Rex for his final resting spot, each of you go on their merry ways.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends 48 hours from this post or when it can. Looking for a sub.

You also notice that Captain Bagman has disappeared. It would be a bad idea to vote for a man whose whereabouts cannot be ascertained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)