Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452733

+2 TC, stockpiling hard.

+2 EC, so now I'm at 8/4/9 (lol)

Using KOC as MC, buying Counter (finally) and Psyshock for Adrian.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3720516&postcount=12

+13 RC

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand time to buy some stuff. I have 22 RC and 22 BT, which I'm using to buy...

For Molly the Crobat: Mimic (Past Gen Tutor), Sky Attack (Past Gen Tutor), Sleep Talk (Past Gen Tutor), Rest (BW TM), and Torment (BW TM). That's 13 of my 44 UC, leaving me with 31.
For Agamemnon the Shiny Nidoking: Sucker Punch (Egg), Mimic (Past Gen Tutor), Torment (BW TM), and Fire Blast (BW TM). That's 10 of my 31 UC, leaving me with 21.
For Nappa the Gengar: Haze (Egg), Knock Off (Past Gen Tutor), Mimic (Past Gen Tutor), and Energy Ball (BW TM). That's 11 of my 21 UC, leaving me with 10.
For Cyndel the Skuntank: Torment (BW TM), Double Team (BW TM), and Sleep Talk (Past Gen TM). That's 7 of my 10 UC, leaving me with 3.
For Adrian the Abra: Endure (Past Gen Tutor). That's all of my UC left; thanks for approving this pain-in-the-ass post!

Claiming from yet another satisfactory brawl

Ragnarok the Gallade
3 MC and 2 KOC used to learn Thunderpunch and Taunt

Daezara the Duclohm
1 EC up to 9
2 MC which along with the other 2 it has stockpiled will be spent on Flamethrower and Taunt
and 1 KOC that will be used to learn Discharge

*Cyclohm (Daezara) Female*
Nature: Modest
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force : (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect. (Dreamworld)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Growl*
Dragon Rage*
Charge*
Thundershock*
Rain Dance*
Sonicboom*
Leer*
Twister*
Spark*
Hurricane
Double Hit
Slack Off
Whirlwind
Weather Ball
Discharge

Hydro Pump*
Dragonbreath*
Signal Beam*
Power Gem
Heal Bell

Thunder*
Hidden Power Fighting(7)*
Protect*
Thunder Wave
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Taunt

Hacketia the Porygon-Z
3 MC along with the 1 it has stockpiled will be used to learn Dark Pulse and Swift

Ryversha the Fidgit
3 MC, 2 KOC, and 1 stockpiled MC will be used to learn Gravity (LU), Protect(BWTM), Light Screen (BWTM), and Heal Block (LU)

Keraia the Gardevoir
2 MC spent to learn Focus Blast
1 DC up to 4

Feralyn the Octilery
3 MC spent to learn Endure
and 1 KOC spent to learn Wring Out

and 4 TC for myself, bringing me up to 25 which ill use to get some items rolling

-10TC -10RC for a Leftovers
-2TC for 5 Mental Herbs
-7 BP -13TC for an Expert Belt

which should drain my BP and TC, and leave me with 8 RC

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LightWolf, C$FP, jas61292, pimpgangster, rickheg, Korski, Terrador and Ragnarokalex are approved.

4 + 1 more AC. AC -> Timburr's EC 2/9.

Gonna claim from this ref here

just gonna stockpile 2 RC

and from this fight here

Malspar the Monferno
1 EC up to 5
2 MC to be stockpiled til later

and 1 KOC to bring EC up to 6

and 2 TC for me

EDIT: Also gonna get this one claimed in here quick

Kalihn the Magby
1 EC up to 4
2 MC to be stockpiled
1 DC up to 3

and 1 KOC to be placed in DC up to 4 and he evolves into magmar

*Magmar (Kalihn) Male*
Nature:Modest
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. (Dream World)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 93

EC: 4/9
MC: 4
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Ember*
Smog*
Leer*
Fire Punch*
Smoke Screen*
Faint Attack*
Fire Spin*
Confuse Ray*

Barrier*
Mach Punch*
Thunder Punch*

Toxic*
Protect*
Flamethrower*

Aerza the Riolu
1 EC up to 1
2 MC
1 DC up to 1

and 1 KOC to be placed in EC up to 2

and 2 more TC for me

Well, this was a little embarassing. (link)

I get 4 TC, which starts off my otherwise empty pile again.

Shocta the Magnezone gets 3 MC and 1 KO, obviously going into MC too. Together with the one it had stockpiled I'll grab Toxic (BW TM) and Shock Wave (past gen TM).

Flicka the Chandelure gets 3 MC. Lets just buy Protect (BW TM) and hold onto the other MC.

Slica the Weavile gets 2 MC and 1 DC. We'll use these two plus the one MC he was stockpiling to get Counter (egg move).

Lanca the Escavalier gets 2 MC, 1 DC and a KO. Chuck the KO into his DC to unlock Overcoat and the MC will go with one of the two he already had to get Megahorn (egg).

Volco the Camerupt also gets 2 MC and 1 DC. MC buys Roar (BW TM).

Last but not least Smash the Heracross gets 2 MC, 1 DC. MC buys Earthquake (BW TM).

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Apparently I can still use nature changes from the 120 stat change, so here we are.

Girafarig: Rash -> Quiet

Girafarig [Anna] (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds a Rank to Special Attack, Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)

Type:
[Normal]: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

[Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 73 (85/1.15v)

EC:
N/A
MC:
DC:
1/5

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
(Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Early Bird:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.
Sap Sipper (DW):
(Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Power Swap
Guard Swap
Astonish
Tackle
Growl
Confusion
Odor Sleuth
Agility
Psybeam
Baton Pass
Magic Coat
Skill Swap
Wish
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Earthquake
Psychic
Crunch
Sucker Punch

Natu: Lonely -> Brave

Natu [Terrence] (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack,Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)

Type:
[Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
[Flying]: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:

HP: 90

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60 (70/1.15v)

EC:
2/6
MC:
DC:
4/5

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.
Magic Bounce (DW):
(Innate) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Miracle Eye
Me First
Confuse Ray
Drill Peck
Roost
Sucker Punch
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
U-turn
Heat Wave

Solarbeam

Spending 16TC on bug types.

Pinsir [Vice] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1Att, -1SpAtt)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Stats:
Atk+: Rank 6

Def: Rank 4
SpA-: Rank 1
Spe: 85

DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Moxie:(Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round. [DreamLocked]

Attacks:
Vice Grip
Focus Energy
Bind
Seismic Toss
Harden
Revenge
Brick Break
Vital Throw

Bug Bite
Faint Attack
Quick Attack

Earthquake
Stone Edge
X-Scissor

Shuckle [Shield] (F)
Nature: Brave (+1Att, -15% speed, -10% evasion)

Type:
Bug/Rock: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves. Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2(+)
Def: Rank 9
SpA: Rank 1

SpD: Rank 9
Spe-: 4

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Contrary: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.
[DreamLocked]

Attacks:
Withdraw

Constrict
Bide
Struggle Bug
Encore
Wrap
Safegaurd
Rest

Mud Slap

Helping Hand
Sand Tomb

Toxic

Rock Slide
Gyro Ball

Larvesta [Flare] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1SpAtt, -1Att)

Type:
Bug/Fire: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves. Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk-: Rank 2

SpA+: Rank 3

SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
[DreamLocked]

Attacks:
Ember

String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down

Endure
Magnet Rise
Morning Sun

SolarBeam

Psychic
Hidden Power (Water 7)

Two battles to claim and some RC!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451961
Elevator Music: 2TC
Togepi: 2EC, 4MC, 2DC, 1KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452346
Elevator Music: 2 TC
Togepi: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Also 8 RC from these battles.

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 4 TC / 8 RC
Togepii (Togepi): 3 EC / 6 MC / 3 DC (already maxed) / 2 KOc[/box]
---
Trainer Counter: 15 ---> 19

Putting the 2 KOc into MC
I am also putting 8 RC into MC

EC: 5/9 ---> 8/9 EC
MC: 0 ---> 16 MC ---> 0 MC (spending)
DC: 5/5 DC

Not evolving Togepi, because I want to use it in the Hall (finally!)

Buying the following moves for it:
- Togepii (Togepi): Safeguard (Level-Up), Toxic (BW TM), Light Screen (BW TM), Reflect (BW TM), Softboiled (Past Gen Tutor), Mud-Slap (Past Gen TM), and Foresight (Egg Move), for a total of 16 MC.

Won't be spending TC or anything else just yet though!

Rediamond: You have Mold Breaker listed twice as Pinsir's ability, and have excluded its DW Ability, Moxie. Add sprites for Larvesta and Shuckle. Not Approved until these are fixed.
Kaxtar (please don't update until approved) and em are Approved

4 BT (50)

Sigh, I'll get the rewards from this failed Hall Challenge.

Trainer Counters: 2+3=5

Diagnos (Privatyke)
EC:5/6
MC:0
DC: 4/5
HC:6

I shall put 1 HC into EC, 1 into DC, Two into MC, and the other two into TC.

And with that, he evolves into Arghonaut:

Arghonaut(*) [Diagnos] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 75

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Cross Chop
Constrict
Aqua Jet
Bubble(*)
Smokescreen(*)
Yawn(*)
Wrap(*)
Arm Thrust(*)
Mach Punch
Taunt
Focus Punch

Bulk Up (*)
Recover(*)
Ice Punch (*)
Drain Punch

Protect (*)
Earthquake (*)
Substitute(*)
Waterfall
Poison Jab

Well, I'll use the MC to purchase Rock Slide for Diagnos.

Trainer Counters: 5+2=7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)