Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkamber8828 said:
Here, you spent 7 TC in this RP, which went dead before you could harvest. I'm going to give you this back.

I'm managing it now, so if you feel like trying again, we're open for business.

Sorry for that.
+7 TC for me, giving me 18.

EDIT: Also spending Glinda the Blissey's 4 MC on Safeguard and Thunder Wave (TM). And using 1 RC on her DC, maxing it out to unlock Healer.

3v3 Singles vs Orcinus_Duo, Victory

Claiming from this Victory against Orcinus_Duo.

Rezzy (me): 2 TC

Cadillac the Trubbish
EC: 1/6
MC: 3, the KOC will go in here.
DC: 1/5

He will learn Level-Up move Gunk Shot and TM Protect.

Ford the Pineco
EC: 3/6
MC: 4, 2 KOC will go in here
DC: 3/5

He will learn TM moves Rest and Swagger.

Toyota the Nincada:
EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

He will learn TM Protect.

win

Daezara the Cyclohm
3 MC spent to learn Dragon Pulse and Substitute
and 2 KOC that i will convert into TC

Ryversha the Fidgit
3 MC spent to learn Energy Ball and Toxic Spikes

as well as another 2 TC for me.

Here are two more battles:

With the battle against shinyskarmory...

Trainer Counters: 13 + 2 = 15

Meliadoul - Grovyle (F)
EC: 8/9 + 1 = 9/9!
MC: 1 + 2 + 1 from KOs = 4

What? Meliadoul is evolving!

Congratulations! Meliadoul evolved into Sceptile!

Meliadoul - Sceptile (F)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Grass - Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
KOs: 6

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two.
Unburden: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:
Sceptile
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 138 + 22 Acc
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 5
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
-Pound
-Leer
-Absorb
-Quick Attack
-Pursuit
-Screech

-Fury Cutter
-Leaf Blade
-Agility
-Detect
-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Energy Ball

-Bullet Seed
-Double Kick
-Leech Seed

-Grass Pledge
-Thunderpunch

-Acrobatics
-Safeguard
-Swords Dance

-Hidden Power: Fire 7
-Rock Slide
-Double Team
-Substitute

Total Moves: 25

-Gains Night Slash and X-Scissor from evolution.
-Using Move Counters to learn Frenzy Plant (BW Tutor) and Focus Blast (TM).

Hakumen - Nohface (M)
EC: 0/6 + 1/6
MC: 0 + 2 + 1 from KOs = 3
DC: 0/5 + 1 = 1/5
-Using Move Counters to learn Shadowstrike (Level up), Revenge (Level up), and Perish Song (Level up).

...and this match too.

Trainer Counters: 15 + 2 = 17

Hype Dog - Marshtomp (F)
EC: 7/9 + 1 = 8/9
MC: 0 + 2 = 2

Chugga - Koffing (M)
EC: 0/6 + 1 = 1/6
MC: 0 + 2 = 2
-Using Move Counters to learn Toxic (TM).

Finally, I think it's time to get my Ralts to evolve. I'm also renaming her to Jennie June.

Jennie June - Kirlia (F)
Nature: Calm (Add one rank to Special Defense; Subtract one rank to Attack)
Type: Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
KOs: 5

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Syncronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
-Growl
-Confusion
-Double Team
-Teleport
-Lucky Chant
-Magical Leaf
-Heal Pulse
-Calm Mind
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater

-Disable
-Encore
-Memento
-Signal Beam
-Pain Split

-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Toxic
-Trick Room
-Thunderbolt
-Will-o-Wisp
-Taunt

Total Moves: 23

EDIT: Okay, one more Pokemon and I'm done.

Azazel - Larvitar (M)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds one Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)
Type: Rock - Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two. Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 36 - 10 evasion
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
-Bite
-Leer
-Sandstorm
-Screech
-Chip Away
-Rock Slide
-Scary Face
-Thrash

-Pursuit
-Curse
-Stealth Rock

-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Protect

Total Moves: 14

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Placeholder claim, because of my cranky phone.

Claiming from here:

Dogfish44 said:
Alchemator: 4 TC
Anna (Girafarig): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Steve (Starmie): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Alch (Beheeyem): 3 MC
Christopher: 3 MC / 2 KOC
Alexander: 3 MC / 1 KOC
All KOC going into MC, hording the TC.

Anna: Buying Light Screen and Reflect, both BW TMs.
Steve: Buying Ice Beam and Psychic, again both BW TMs.
Alchemator: Buying Barrier (BW Egg)
Christopher: Buying Endure (Tutor) and Double Team (BW TM).
Alexander: Buying Endure (Tutor) and Imprison (BW Lvl).

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Galladiator ; Tort ; ShinySkarmory (Add total moves to Lucario) ; Rickheg ; Terrador ; Steampowered (4 MC on Swampy) ; DarksoulSP (No need for the power on Hidden Power, you just select each time the move is used) ; Son of Shadoo ; Rezzy ; Ragnarokalex ; TheWolfe ; Penguin344 ; Kaxtar ; Alchemator Approved

Deck Knight: Unfortunately, Lord Jesseus has made a reffing error. Hippopotas was the last to secure damage before Trapinch, and should only have recieved 3 KOC. Hippopotas also gains 1 KOC. If you could just rearrage that it'd be dandy, whilst I go shoot LJ. The rest is fine though.

1 + 15 + 11 RC from here = 12 UC (22 UC Total) and 6.

Havent played ASB in monthes, so Im getting some new Pokes with the 4 TC I had left over for a sort of revival.

Remoraid (M) Quickdraw
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
SpAtk: Rank 4 (+1)
SpDef: Rank 2
Speed: 57 (-10 Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Hustle (Can be Enabled):
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper (Innate): This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (Dream World/Innate): This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Attacks:
Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
BubbleBeam
Focus Energy

Octazooka
Acid Spray
Water Spout

Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Smack Down

Machop (M) Knockout
Nature: Adamant
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
SpAtk: Rank 1 (-1)
SpDef: Rank 2
Speed: 35
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Abilities:
Guts (Innate):
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard (Innate):This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (Dream World/Innate): If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Low Sweep
Foresight
Seismis Toss
Revenge

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

Payback
Bulk Up
Bulldoze

claiming counters from this battle

My TC goes from 4 to 6

Rosemary's counters: 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC
EC:2/9
MC:4
DC:2/5

Kiana's counters: 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC and 1 KO
EC:3/6
MC:4
DC:2/5

Hukarere counters: 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC
And Hukarere evolves after this battle to a Syclant

EC:6/6
MC:8
DC:5/5 Unlocked

Atk: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 105(121/1.15v)

Moveset:
Leer (*)
Leech Life(*)
Sratch(*)
Ice Shard(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind(*)
Bug bite(*)
Icicle Spear(*)
Ice Punch

Signal Beam(*)
Counter(*)
Earth Power(*)

U Turn(*)
Toxic(*)
Venoshock(*)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454318&page=2

+8 BT

6 of the 8 go into Scipio the Skorupi's EC and DC, evolving it into Drapion and unlocking Keen Eye (DW). In addition, I'm buying Rock Slide (BW TM) for him. He goes from this:

Skorupi [Scipio] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type:
Poison/Bug: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Keen Eye (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65
BST: 14

EC: 3/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Scary Face
Crunch
Cross Poison

Sand-Attack
Night Slash
Confuse Ray

Substitute
Brick Break
Dig
Endure

Total: 16

To this:

Drapion [Scipio] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type:
Poison/Dark: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Keen Eye (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 95
BST: 18

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Scary Face
Crunch
Cross Poison
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang

Sand-Attack
Night Slash
Confuse Ray

Substitute
Brick Break
Dig
Endure
Rock Slide

Total: 20

Protip: He picked up Ice Fang, Fire Fang, and Thunder Fang upon evolving.

Claiming from this proud loss.

Engineer Pikachu said:
Each trainer gets 2 TC.
Each Pokemon gets either 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC or 3 MC
Aquatious gets 2 KOC; Mecha gets 3 KOC.
4 TC -> 6 TC

Entorios earned 2 MC and 1 DC.
MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Going to spend his MC on Double Team (2 MC: TM), Dig (2 MC: TM), Close Combat (1 MC: Level Up), and Reversal (1 MC: Level Up).

DC: 4/5​

~~~​

Next up is Vennon! Claming 3 MC.

MC: 3
DC: 5/5​

Going to spend 2 MC on Rain Dance (2 MC: TM) and saving the last one.

MC: 1
~~~
Now it's time for the MVP of this match, Aquatious the Arghonaut!
He gets 3 MC, as well as 2 KOC to put into his MC!

MC: 5

Going to spend these MC on Ice Beam (2 MC: TM), Protect (2 MC: TM), and Brine (1 MC: Level Up).

That is all. :B

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a match.

Korski: 2 TC (-->14 total)

Big Brass the HONCHKROW: 3 MC | Spending 3 MC on Detect (past gen. TM)

Evol the SABLEYE: 3 MC | Spending 3 MC on Aerial Ace (BW TM) and Mean Look (LU)

Mecha the METAGROSS: 2 MC, 1 DC (-->3/5), 3 KOC (-->TC-->17 total) | Spending 2 MC on Earthquake (BW TM)

EDIT: Claiming from a match.

Korski: 3 TC (-->20 total)

Edgar Stalwart, Jr. the ONIX: 1 EC (-->1/6), 2 MC, 1 DC (-->1/5)

Empire the MONOHM: 1 EC (--> 3/9), 2 MC (-->4 total), 1 DC (-->4/5), 1 KOC (-->TC-->21 total) | Spending 4 MC on Dragon Pulse (LU), Weather Ball (LU), and Light Screen (BW TM)

Mosquixote the SYCLAR: 1 EC (-->6/6, evolves), 2 MC (-->Stone Edge (BW TM, post-evolution)), 1 DC (--> 5/5, unlocks Technician)

Syclar Mosquixote (M)

Type: Ice/Bug
  • Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
  • Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Mountaineer
  • Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
  • Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
  • Technician (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +26% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 105 (+)

Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 5/6
DC: 4/5

Attacks (18):

Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Bug Buzz

Earth Power
Spikes
Superpower
Counter

Taunt
Blizzard
Protect
Substitute

Syclant Mosquixote (M)

Type: Ice/Bug
  • Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
  • Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Mountaineer, Technician
  • Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
  • Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
  • Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +23% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 140 (+)

Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks (19):

Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Bug Buzz

Counter
Earth Power
Spikes
Superpower

Taunt
Blizzard
Protect
Stone Edge
Substitute

Vanity the SHARPEDO (has since evolved and unlocked its DW Ability): 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC 3 MC, 2 KOC (-->MC-->5 total) | Spending 5 MC on Icy Wind (past gen. Tutor) and Payback (BW TM).

EDIT: Claiming 8 RT as MC for Vanity the SHARPEDO to learn Mud-Slap (past gen. Tutor), Spite (past gen. Tutor) and Toxic (BW TM).

I will also buy a Rocky Helmet with 20 TC, leaving me with 1.

BUYING SOMETHING BECAUSE I'M BORED AND HAVE TC TO SPEND although i really should be saving it for items and shit BUT I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW

8-7 tc=1

note: my yuniran comes now lives with this guy

Smeargle (Useless) (M)
Nature: Nature: Timid (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. [+9% Acc.], subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack.)
Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.

Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 87 (75*1.15^)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: N/A

Attacks:
Haze
Will-O-Wisp
Hypnosis
Reflect
Light Screen
Snatch
Recover
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sketch Slot
Sketch Slot
Sketch Slot

Moves: 10

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Buying a Smeargle for 7 TC, ninja'ing DA to the first one!

Smeargle [Studio] (F)
Nature: Timid (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. [+9% Acc.], subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack.)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 87 (75*1.15^)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: N/A
MC:
DC:
0/5

Abilities:
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Moody (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Attacks (13):
Recover
Swift
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Will-o-Wisp
Disable
Power Share
Dig
Sketch
Sketch
Sketch

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3893676&postcount=44

Claiming:
Tortferngatr:
3 TC
1EC/2MC/1DC for all 'mons (Timburr, Monohm, Voodoll, Drilbur, Gastly, Embirch)
1 KO Timburr
1 KO Monohm
1 KO Voodoll
3 KO's Drilbur

Hmm.
TC: 3 --> 6 + 1 (Monohm's KOC) --> 7 - 7 (Buying a Rotom Frost Fridge
)
--> 0
RC: 2 - 2 (for Monohm's MC) --> 0

EC: 5/9 (eligible to evolve, but not yet evolving)--> 6/9
MC: 1 --> 3 + 2(RC) --> 4 - 4 (BW Tutor Draco Meteor+BW TM )
DC: 4/5 --> 5/5-Monohm will unlock Overcoat.
KOC: Used to finance Rotom's fridge.

EC: 2/6 --> 3/6 +1 KOC --> 4/6.
MC: 0 --> 2 +1 KOC --> 3 - 1 levelup move (Sandstorm) -1 BW TM (Substitute) --> 0
DC: 2/5 --> 3/6 +1 KOC --> 4/5.
KOC: 1 to EC, 1 to MC, 1 to DC.

EC: 0/6 --> 1/6
MC: 0 --> 2 +1 KOC --> 3 - 1 Egg move (Counter) --> 0
DC: 0/5 --> 1/5
KOC:To MC

EC: 1/9 --> 2/9 +1 KOC --> 3/9.
MC: 0 --> 2 -1 BW TM (Payback) --> 0
DC: 1/5 --> 2/5
KOC: Goes to EC

EC: 1/9 --> 2/9
MC: 0 --> 2 -2 levelup moves (Shadow Ball and Destiny Bond) --> 0

EC: 0/9 --> 1/9
MC: 0 --> 2 -1 BW TM (Protect) --> 0
DC: 0/5 --> 1/5

Claiming from the same match as Tort.

rickheg:
3 TC
1EC/2MC/1 DC for all 'mons (Colosshale, Ralts, Golett, Machop, Togepi, Tepig)
3 KO's Machop
1 KO Togepi
1 KO Golett

I save the 3 TC, giving me...3 TC.

Captain the Colosshale goes to 6/6, 2, 5/5. She evolves into Captain the Colossoil! Her info will be at the end of this post.

Mystic the Kirlia goes to 5/9, 4, 2/5.

Megazord, now a Golurk, gets 3 MC instead. This brings him to 11, using the KOC as MC.

Randy Savage the Machoke flipped the fuck out all over their asses. He goes to 6/9, 3, 3/5, thanks to a KOC into each.

Serenity the Togetic uses her KOC as MC, going to 5/9, 3, 2/5.

Boarbeque the Tepig goes to 6/9, 4, 3/5.

Everyone saves their MC because I am so very indecisive.

Colosshale (Captain) F
Nature: Adamant (Adds 1 to Attack; Subtracts 1 from Special Attack)

Type: Dark/Ground
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ground: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Rebound: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released into battle, it senses the hazards the opponent has laid on the field and thrusts them to the other side of the arena where they will affect the opponent's Pokemon. The Pokemon does not suffer the effects of these hazards when it switches in.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 6(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 95
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
Base Rank Total: 22

MC: 2

Attacks:
Peck
Horn Attack
Bite
Body Slam
Leer
Tackle
Mud Shot
Bubblebeam
Rapid Spin
Mud Bomb
Pursuit
Magnitude

Encore
Fake Out
Sucker Punch

Earthquake
Rock Slide
U-Turn

Total Moves: 18

Captain gains some moves on Evolving, pre-25

Editing from my Battle Hall challenge, I'm gonna be buying a lot of moves.
This is almost not worth mentioning.

I get 2 TC/BP, giving me 5 TC and 3 BP.

Dust the Monohm gets 4 HC, which will go into MC. I'll also use some RC into Dust's MC.

Dust gains the following moves; Slack Off (1), Dragon Pulse (1), Hurricane (1), Shock Wave (3), Signal Beam (3), Endure (3), Torment (2). By my count, I use 10 RC with the 4 HC to teach Dust these moves.

EDIT again; +4 RC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3453777&page=2
After twelve rounds, I claim twelve RC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455722
From here I claim 2TC, that will be saved. Furthermore, Scylar claims 1EC/1DC and 2MC. He will use the MC to learn Acrobatics.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455653
2RC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455706
3BP(also stored). Porygon-Z unlocks his DW ability and learns Pain Split and Dark Pulse via 4 MC, 2 DC, and a KO.

With my 14 RC, I will buy Bide, Focus Punch, Stealth Rock (prior Gen TM's), Double Team (BW team), and Endure (prior gen tutor) for my Pinsir.

Claiming 5 TC from this battle

Kurt (Slowpoke) gets 1 EC (2/6), 2 MC (6) and 1 DC (2/5)

Vogue (Staryu) gets 1 EC (4/6), 2 MC (10) and 1 DC (4/5) and 1 KO (+1 MC = 11)

Isis (Meowth) gets 1 EC (5/6), 2 MC (6) and 1 DC (5/5) and 2 KO (+1 EC = 6/6 & +1 MC = 7)
*Stays the same

Katherine (Ralts) gets 1 EC (4/9), 2 MC (9) and 1 DC (4/5) and 1 KO (+1 MC = 10)
*Stays the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)