Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Issuing an OPEN CHALLENGE with a twist....

1v1 Training Singles
NFE's Only
All Abilities
1 Day DQ

Arena: Survival of the (Un)fittest.
This is simply the ASB Arena, but in an environment where weak NFE's have an advantage. Any pokemon with a BRT of 13 or over will have three stats halfed at random at the beginning of the match, including HP and Speed.

Basically, i'm encouraging you to try out your terrible mon (ie Sunkern, Feebas, etc.).
You can use other NFE's, but its probably not a good idea.
Haven't done this in a while, but sure, typhon77.

Abilities=ONE
Items=OFF
Switch=N/A
Subs=ONE
Taking this. PM teams.

Cancelling challenge vs Yarn and looking for a new opponent - possibly a slightly smarter one.

Issuing a challenge

Training Battle
Beginner Battle

3v3 triples
No recoveries/No Chills
DQ time: 1 Day
Arena: ASB Arena
EDIT: Noticed now the battle is up. And well... After you first assumed you were the ref of me vs Alex, and then after I told you the battle was between me and you, you PMed me the team calling it "battle vs Alex"... you can't really whine about being called out like that^^

(recalling my earlier challenge, sorry whoever accepted it)

CHALLENGING SMASHLLOYD!

1v1 WEAK FE SINGLES
1 Day DQ
1 Substitution
ARENA: ASB ARENA

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Harvest

(You can google for more pics or even a video)

A pokemon can choose to give up a turn to stand on the point. If done then the team has a 25% crit chance while they remain in control and the other team is pushed backwards arena-wise. In this battle there is a focus on range and arena. So moving around the arena is vital, and I trust that the ref will be able to make damage adjustments based on the distance between the pokemon. The pokemon start at spawn.

Okay you fellow scramblers out there, I'm going to do a Scrambler 3v3 Singles match in honor of my 500th post!
Rules are as follows:
-3v3 NFE Singles
-Switch=KO
-2 subs
-2 day DQ
-all abilities
-no items

Arena: The Scrambler!!

(this is me making up a Scramble-themed arena)

VM one of your friends who plays ASB, and they will give you 2 restrictions you must follow. The ref will also RNG a/the second type for every pokemon on the battlefield, using 1-17 (each # corresponding to one type). Also, one rank change (seperate from anything else) will be RNGed for each pokemon that enters battle. Also, random objects are launched at the competitors from the crowd based upon how they like each seperate competitor.

Okay you fellow scramblers out there, I'm going to do a Scrambler 3v3 Singles match in honor of my 500th post!
Rules are as follows:
-3v3 NFE Singles
-Switch=KO
-2 subs
-2 day DQ
-all abilities
-no items

Arena: The Scrambler!!

(this is me making up a Scramble-themed arena)

VM one of your friends who plays ASB, and they will give you 2 restrictions you must follow. The ref will also RNG a/the second type for every pokemon on the battlefield, using 1-17 (each # corresponding to one type). Also, one rank change (seperate from anything else) will be RNGed for each pokemon that enters battle. Also, random objects are launched at the competitors from the crowd based upon how they like each seperate competitor.
KS, if you see this, we'll have to postpone our match even longer, because I'm IN DIS!!!

Edit: can I request IAR as a ref? (and by can I mean is it allowed...)

And if it is allowed, PWEEEEEEAZE?? -puppy dog eyes-

reposting my challange with a couple tweaks

6v6 Brawl
1.5 Day DQ/3 for Ref
2 Recovers/0 Chills
ASB Arena for simplicity for ref, if ref would like to do something more complicated then it is their choice
3 Subs per team per round, the 3 must be split amongst your mons as either specific chance substitutions for a single mon, or broad KO subs that can affect multiple mons.

Also items being on or at least set to training would be appreciated

I have a ridiculous amount of Gym 'mons to train now, so...

OPEN CHALLENGE
6 vs 6 LC Doubles
3 Day DQ All
1 Sub per 'mon
Arena: Forest of Friendship
An average forest, except for two things: 1) This forest is one of friendship, so Pokemon must be in pairs when sent in to the ref; they may not deviate from these pairs for the entire battle, even if one faints. Should one of the two faint, both are returned to their Poke Balls; the other may be sent out later. 2) The weather here is known to fluctuate wildly based on what Pokemon are in the arena. If the following Pokemon are present in combination in the arena, a specific weather will become the default weather. These Pokemon are:

Embirch/Flarelm/Pyroak + Cherubi/Cherrim = Sun
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo + Ferroseed/Ferrothorn = Rain
Cacnea/Cacturne + Lileep/Cradily = Sand
Snover/Abomasnow + Cottonee/Whimsicott = Hail

If one of these combinations is not present, the default weather is neutral.

EDIT: This battle has been accepted for the future by The Royal Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)