Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From here, I claim 3 CC (Amulet Coin)

Joy, my Togepi, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I am placing into her MC.
I'll buy her Dream Eater, via 5th gen TM, and After You, via level-up.

Thanks!

Claiming from above,
I get 2 CC and a win
1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, 1 KOC to MC, for Aipom, Munchlax, and Porygon
Also, My Aipom already has full EC and DC; can I trade them for a MC?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462023
Claiming 2 CC,
Shuckle: 3 MC
Pinsir: 2 MC, 1 DC
Porygon-Z: 3 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3461761&page=3
Claiming 2 CC
Gengar: 3 MC
Scizor: 3 MC, 1 KO
Pinsir: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Scylant: 3 MC, 1 KO

Using my 6 CC on a Damp Rock.

Gengar gets Endure with his 3 MC.
Scizor's KOC is put into MC. He uses his 4 MC to buy Air Slash and Endure.
Scylant's KO is also put towards her MC, allowing her to buy Earthquake and Focus Punch.
Pinsir earns 4 MC, 2 DC, and 2 KO. The KO are put towards his DC, maxing it and unlocking his Dream World ability. His 4 MC are used to learn Dig and Facade.
Shuckle uses his 3 MC, and 1 saved MC, to learn Rollout and Endure.
Porygon-Z uses its 3 MC to learn Magic Coat and Double Team

Complications and King Serperior: Since it appears that, even with the rule I gave you, you were unable to work out who got how many KOC, I decided to take a detailed look at the battle.
  • Frenzy the Gastly gets no KOC
  • Firestorm the Embirch gets 1 KOC
  • Soundwave the Staryu gets 1 KOC
  • Tyrant the Nidoran gets 1 KOC
  • Optimus the Pawniard gets 1 KOC
  • Goku the Riolu gets 1 KOC
I suggest you claim those and do something with them. And Quagsires, if you're reading this, see how much trouble it is to claim and approve unknown prizes? This is why you post prizes at the end of the battle, scallywag!

Anyway, onto the actual approvals:
King Serperior: APPROVED
The Wanderer: APPROVED
zarator: APPROVED
Maxim: A 4v4 singles actually gets you 3 CC, not 2. APPROVED and with 1 extra CC, bringing your CC total to 8.
Its_A_Random: APPROVED
waterwarrior: I suggest you change "Kadabra" in Houdin's description to "Alakazam". APPROVED anyway.
Ice-eyes: According to your profile, your Nidoran already has 2 EC stored, so its current EC should be 6/9 if you're investing its KOC into EC. Fix this and you're APPROVED
C$FP: APPROVED
Lord Jesseus: APPROVED
Doorknob: APPROVED
EndQuote: From where? The things you're claiming are fine, but without any indication of where you're getting the counters from, NOT APPROVED
Orcinus Duo: APPROVED
TheMogRunner: APPROVED
Yarnus of Bethany: Since your Aipom has a full EC and DC, it should get 3 MC instead of the usual 1/2/1 prizes. APPROVED but remember to keep track of the KOC somewhere if you're not using them yet.
Rediamond: Like I said to Maxim, a 4v4 singles gets you 3 CC, not 2. Plus, I asked about this earlier and if you DQ an opponent, all of your pokemon that would've participated get the usual prizes without KOC, so if you get MrL to reveal what team you sent in for the 5v5 triples, you should be able to claim EC, MC and DC for the other two pokemon you used in that battle. APPROVED, but don't forget to get those extra counters.

This brings my UC total to ... well, it was 12.4 before, then I got 0.2 from here, and now I've got another 1.5 from approving in here? That makes it 14.1 if my maths is correct. I'll just store these for now, and these are SELF-APPROVED!

OK, I am going to start approving the claims in this thread now, so if your post appears after mine, I cannot guarantee that I will get to it.
In that case, I'll start a new claim post, because I just lost this battle.

The Wanderer:
-2 CC (4 total)

Luxio:
-1 EC (9/9), Evolves
-2 MC (4 total)
-Learns Superpower (3 MC used)
-Final counters: EC = 9/9; MC = 1; DC = 5/5

Kirlia:
-1 EC (9/9), Evolves
-2 MC + 1 KOC (4 total)
-1 DC (5/5), DW unlocked
-Learns Leaf Blade (free), Night Slash (free), Leer (free), Fury Cutter (free), Slash (free), Psycho Cut (1 MC used), and Thunderpunch (3 MC used)
-Final Counters: EC = 9/9; MC = 0; DC = 5/5

Zweilous:
-1 EC (9/9), Evolves
-2 MC + 1 KOC (5 total)
-Learns Tri-Attack (free), Double Hit (free; forgot to put it in when he first evolved into Zweilous), Flamethrower (2 MC used), and Head Smash (3 MC used)
-Final Counters: EC = 9/9; MC = 0

So in the end, my new pokeymans should look like these:

Luxray(*) [Alexander] (Male)

Nature: Jolly (+15% speed, +8 accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities: Rivalry, Intimidate, Guts (DW)
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Intimidate: (Can be enabled) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Guts (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 81 (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks (20 total):
Level up:
Tackle(*)
Leer(*)
Charge(*)
Spark(*)
Bite(*)
Roar(*)
Swagger(*)
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Wild Charge

Egg:
Fire Fang(*)
Ice Fang(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Double Kick

TM:
Protect(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Light Screen(*)
Toxic

Past Gen:
Magnet Rise
Superpower

Gallade [Quass] (Male)

Nature: Hardy (no effect on stats)
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities: Steadfast, Justified (DW)
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 0

Attacks (32 total):
Level Up:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Charm
Dream Eater
Stored Power
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Fury Cutter
Slash
Psycho Cut

Egg:
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Encore

TM:
Thunderbolt
Psyshock
Protect
Thunder Wave
Will-o-Wisp
Shadow Ball

Past Gen:
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch

Hydreigon [Lucius] (Male)

Nature: Serious (no effect on stats)
Type: Dragon/Dark
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities: Levitate
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 98
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

DC: N/A

Attacks (21 total):
Level Up:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Double Hit
Tri-Attack

Egg:
Earth Power
Dark Pulse
Thunder Fang
Head Smash

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Thunder Wave
Flamethrower

Okay, I want to RP, but I need another Pokemon to do that, soooooo I'll b spending some of my stockpiled points. For proof of existence, see this post. It has links to all of my battles, and all points have been approved. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4092148&postcount=560

Lord Loss (Revenankh) [M]

Nature: Sassy (+SAtk, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.

Infiltrator (DW): (Innate, Locked) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 57 (- 65/1.15~57)

DC: 0/5

Moves:
Wrap (*)
Bide (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Wring Out (*)
Rock Tomb (*)
Arm Thrust (*)
Mean Look (*)
Glare (*)
Shadow Punch (*)

Mach Punch (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Nasty Plot (*)

Bulk Up (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Focus Blast (*)

I had 8 CC, and Revenankh costs 7, leaving me with one.

Long overdue claiming from my failed TLR...

COUNTERS
MrcRanger97: 4 CC
Aires: 4 MC, 2 DC, 1 KOC
Hoenhiem: 4 MC, 2 DC
Pride: 3 MC
Kimbly: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES
+1 Aron (Claim like you would anything else, with 0 DC, LU moves up to 25, etc.)
-2 Heal Balls
-1 Sport Ball
-1 Rawst Berry
Cyclohm Will be using his one KoC and his DC to unlock his ability.
He will be buying this Move: Magnet Rise (Egg: 3), leaving him with 1
Revenahnk will calim his 2 DC and 4MC.
His MC will go towards: Wide Guard (Egg: 3), and Moonlight (LvL: 1) leaving him wiht none.
Gengar will use his 3 MC to purchase Endure (Tutor: 3)
And finally my newest addition!

Aron (M)
Nature: Brave
+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion

Type: Steel / Rock
Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal (DW LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 4 (60 kg)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down

Dragon Rush
Head Smash
Endeavor

Rock Slide
Substitute
Double Team

Magnet Rise

Using his 1 KoC for MC to purchase Magnet Rise (Tutor: 3) leaving him with none.
And finally removing my 2 heal balls, 1 sport ball, and 1 rawst berry.
That is all

Claiming from this match. An unfortunate loss but a necessary one for little Stuck.

I gain 2 CC while Stuck gets the standard 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC. I'm now going to pump her full of ASBroids to get the thing raid ready (this is almost easier than the Seafoam Islands Rare Candy glitch...).

5 UC go into EC and 4 into DC to evolve her into a Cradily and unlock Storm Drain. 2 MC + 11 UC go on Ancientpower (LU), Earthquake, Stone Edge, Double Team (TM), Earth Power and Pain Split (Past Tutor).

All up thats 20 UC spent and she now looks like this:

Cradily [Stuck] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Rock/Grass
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
Spe: 37 (43/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6

Abilities:

Suction Cups: (Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Storm Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.

Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks (17):
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray
Ancientpower

Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Double Team

Recover
Mirror Coat
Endure

Earth Power
Pain Split

I'd like to spend 2 CC on a Chimchar, please.

Chimchar Kindle (M)

Nature: Lonely (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack, Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW): (Locked, Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 61
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6

Attacks: (14)
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Counter
Encore
ThunderPunch

Dig
Shadow Claw
U-turn

Thanks!

C$FP from another failed Hall challenge said:
waterwarrior: 8 CC
Klavier Gavin the Syclar: 8 HC (aka KOC)
(from the same thread as above)
Using 5 of those CC, along with the 5 CC I already have, to purchase a Mystic Water

Syclar's EC 0 -> 6
DC 0 -> 2
He learns Ice Punch through evolution

Syclant (Klavier Gavin) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 139 (121x1.15)
+22% accuracy ((139^2)/870)

DC: 2/5

Attacks: (17 total)
Physical:
Scratch
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Dig
Ice Punch

Special:
Leech Life
Icy Wind
Bug Buzz
Earth Power
Signal Beam
Blizzard

Leer
Focus Energy
Tail Glow
Substitute

EDIT: +3 UC, stockpiling

Claiming from this 1v1

Colloshale gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC.

He evolves and uses the MC to buy the LU moves Bounce, Crunch, and Dig. Upon evolving, he also gains the moves Peck, Bite, Horn Attack, and Magnitude.

Colossoil [Crush] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 SpAtk)

Type: Dark/Ground
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rebound: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released into battle, it senses the hazards the opponent has laid on the field and thrusts them to the other side of the arena where they will affect the opponent's Pokemon. The Pokemon does not suffer the effects of these hazards when it switches in.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Pressure (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 95

Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
Base Rank Total: 22

DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Leer
Tackle
Mud Shot
Bubblebeam
Rapid Spin
Mud Bomb
Pursuit
Peck
Bite
Horn Attack
Magnitude
Bounce
Crunch
Dig

Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Water Spout

Earthquake
U-Turn
Taunt

Total Moves: 20

Also I get 2 CC, bringing me to 7

Also claiming from this awful battle hall.

Remoraid's HC go to MC, giving him 2 total. I get 2 CC, bringing me to 9.

Stockpiling

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Complications: 65 goes down to 56.52 speed, and since -spe natures always round down, Not Approved

MrCranger97: You need to show Size and Weight classes, as found in DAT. Not Approved.

Yarnus of Bethany: Approved

deadfox081: Approved

TheMogRunner: Why you're using UC and not CC for the majority of that is beyond me, but Approved nonetheless.

CMFP: Approved

EndQuote: Approved

Waterwarrior: Approved

typon77: Approved, with maniacal laughter :D

Son of Shadoo: Approved

+1.0 UC (25.3)

~~~

+3 CC (11 CC)

Swalot gains 2 MC, and 2 DC (Using the KOC). Using the 2 MC on Shadow Ball.

Electivire gains 3 MC, and 1 KOC. Investing these 4 MC into Attract & Thief.

Grumpig gains 3 MC. I'll give it Signal Beam. Back to 0 MC

Ledian gains 2 MC and 1 DC. I'll give it Agility and Bug Buzz, returning it to 0 MC.

Fixed (Update in this post, not the previous)

Okay, I want to RP, but I need another Pokemon to do that, soooooo I'll b spending some of my stockpiled points. For proof of existence, see this post. It has links to all of my battles, and all points have been approved. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4092148&postcount=560

Lord Loss (Revenankh) [M]

Nature: Quiet (+SAtk, -Spe, -10 Evasion)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.

Infiltrator (DW): (Innate, Locked) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Spe: 56 (- 65/1.15~56)

Moves:
Wrap (*)
Bide (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Wring Out (*)
Rock Tomb (*)
Arm Thrust (*)
Mean Look (*)
Glare (*)
Shadow Punch (*)

Mach Punch (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Nasty Plot (*)

Bulk Up (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Focus Blast (*)

I had 8 CC, and Revenankh costs 7, leaving me with one.

I guess this is why you don't bring NFEs into TLRs. (WARNING: Massive claims ahead)

PRIZES

COUNTERS

Galladiator: 6 CC
Emile (Sneasel): 2 EC, 4 MC, 2 DC, 2 KOC, 2 LEC (Apply to EC or DC)
Lloyd (Scyther): 2 EC, 5 MC, 2 DC, 1 KOC
Barry (Growlithe): 2 EC, 5 MC, 2 DC, 3 KOC

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES

+2 Oran Berries
First, storing the 6 CC to give me a total of...6. Woo.

Storing the Oran Berries as well.

Now for the fun part. Emile gains 2 EC, plus the 2 KOC, turned into EC, giving him a total of 4/6. Before I spend the 2 LEC on his EC to evolve him, I'm going to spend 2 MC on Ice Shard and Slash (BW level-up). Then I'll evolve him with the two LEC.

...What?

Emile is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Emile evolved into Weavile!

Emile now immediately learns Embargo, Revenge, and Assurance (pre-25). The other two MC are now spent on Night Slash and Metal Claw, bringing him down to 0 MC.

Lloyd gets 2 EC plus 1 KOC, giving him 5/6 (so close to Scizor... :'( ). He learns Swords Dance (via level), Toxic, and Light Screen (via BW TM), taking him to 0.

Barry gets 2 EC, which combined with 2 of his KOC brings him to 6/6.

...What?

Barry is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Barry evolved into Arcanine!

He gains Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, and Take Down immediately, and spends 1 of his 5 MC on Extremespeed. The other 4 buy Will-o-Wisp and Rock Smash (via TM). Finally, with the final KOC he unlocks Justified.

New info:

Weavile [Emile] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp. Atk)

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Pickpocket (DW) (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 125
Size Class: 2

DC: 2/5

Moves:
Embargo
Revenge
Assurance
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Agility
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Slash
Metal Claw

Counter
Ice Punch
Pursuit

Hone Claws
Brick Break
Shadow Claw

Total Moves: 21

Growlithe [Barry] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +14% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can Be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified (DW) (Unlocked): This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 109 (+)
Weight Class: 5

Moves:
Thunder Fang
Bite
Roar
Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Helping Hand
Flame Wheel
Reversal
Fire Fang
Take Down

Body Slam
Close Combat
Morning Sun

Fire Blast
Overheat
Wild Charge
Dig
Will-o-Wisp
Rock Smash

Total Moves: 19

Claiming from this 1v1 Training
Ax gets 2 CC!- I now have 14.
Spook gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which is being used on EC, meaning Spook evolves! Spook gains Fire, Ice, and Thunderpunch, along with Gravity and Bind. Spook the Dusclops also purchases Brick Break, leaving her with 0 MC. Here she is after everything!

<Dusclops> [Spook] (Female)
Nature: Calm (+1 Special Def, -1 Special Attack)
Type:
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Abilities:
Levitate(Trait):
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
Dusclops
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 6(+)
Spe: 25
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Curse

Dark Pulse
Ominous Wind
Pain Split

Shadow Ball
Psychic
Ice Beam
Brick Break

Total Attacks:22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)