Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 SIngles [NFE]
1 Day DQ
All Abilities
0 Recovery Moves
2 Chills
Items On
1 Sub / Mon

Arena: Stonehenge. This mystical set of ruins mimics the ASB arena, with a stream running to the south, and rocks here and there in the grass. A mystical aura surrounds this place, placing all Pokémon under the effect of a constant Focus Energy.
Accepting this!

Challenging Gerard because Temp took the battle I was planning with dogfish. >_>

1v1 SIngles [NFE]
1 Day DQ
All Abilities
0 Recovery Moves
2 Chills
Items On
1 Sub / Mon

You can choose the arena.

Ok, accepting match, let's try and avoid ASB Arena as much as possible :3

Arena: MoonSim Inc.
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate/Intense
Format: Singles

In the deserts of Nevada, there is a deceptively large building. Why 'deceptively' large? While it seems to sprawl out across the dunes, there is actually only one room. Indeed, it is a large room, but nothing spectacular.

Though it may seem weathered and abandoned from the outside, the interior of MoonSim Inc. is as full of hustle and business as any modern corporation, but with a subtle difference. In the middle of the room, only separated from black marble flooring and whirring machinery by a knee-height plexiglass barrier, there is 100ft x 80ft of the moon. Or close enough, anyway.

Hitting the temptingly-red button causes a large Pokémon battling arena to erupt from the centre, immediately entrancing the multiple Elgyem acting as aides to the scientists. They were found here in the desert about twenty years ago, and MoonSim Inc. was subsequently founded on the site. The founders couldn't remember why they'd made it - it was just as if the idea had popped into their minds. Anyway, I digress.

Gravity is being tested today, so there will be two effects in progress:
1) When the match Seeker's Pokémon is winning, all Pokémon gain the Levitate trait, and accuracy of all moves is lowered by a flat 10%.
2)
When the match Seeker's Pokémon is losing, strong Gravity comes into effect.

Whether a Pokémon is winning or losing is decided by 100-([(Damage taken + energy spent) / (HP at start of round + energy at start of round)]*100).

Challenging SubwayJ

2v2 LC Singles
1 Day DQ
One Sub
Arena: Warioware (Check Objection's Arena Post for more details)
Switch = KO

Requesting Training Items On

Open Challenge

1v1 FE Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
2 Substitutions
Items: ON
Switch = KO
Arena is up to whomever accepts.

In Orcinus Duo's match.

Sequences=Off
Switch=KO
5 Chill/2 Recover
Items=Off

I think that's all of the match rules. Ref can pick the rest.

EDIT: Opening a new challenge

3 vs 3 Weak FE Doubles (less than 30 moves)
2 Day DQ (may need a one day extension once)
2 Substitutions
5 Chills/2 Recovers
Arena=Verde Insect Park: The Web
Inside of a prominent Insect Research Center, one huge room rises up seven floors to the top of a massive dome. The trainers will fight five stories up in it, on a gigantic web system that effectively traps all Pokemon on it and prevents easy escape. As such, digging and flying will be extremely difficult for Pokemon not used to navigating webs or strong enough to break through it. The web is used as a research facility for all kinds of bugs, and has a climate control system to recreate any types of weather. The director has generously allowed both sides to use it for the battle, and all weather will work. However, there are no rocks or water pools and the web is completely fireproof.

Summary:
-Grounded Pokemon (bar bugs) will have -10% evasion and -5 base speed
-Only levitating/flying ground types and any bug may use fly, sky drop, or dig successfully
-Bounce will fail
-No natural rocks
-No natural water
Match is still open.

stuck in Philadelphia. stupid airlines messing up my tickets....

BATTLE ME I WANNA CRUSH THINGS

2vs2 doubles
1 day DQ
Items on
All Abilities
2 recoveries/5 chills

Arena:
Field Type: Ice
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: see mechanics

*Ten Years Ago*

"Mommy!"
"Yes my dear child? What's the matter, why are you crying?"
"Mommy, truffles was battling a staryu and got hurt by a water attack!"
"Yes baby, He's part ground, that means-"
"But mommy! He's Ice too! doesn't ice resist water?"
"Sorry hun, but that's not how it works."
"WHA? but mommy it makes sens-"
"Perhaps dear. but it just doesn't work that way. Now go draw mommy a picture."
"Sniff. Okay...."

As he grew, that little boy also found that Ice did not resist anything besides itself. It was also weak to things that the boy couldn't even believe. It was his favorite type, and the boy thought to himself, "Why is this so? Ice should resist certain things. It makes sense!"

That boy was me. And i promised to find a way to allow Ice types the justice they deserved. i traveled the globe for proof and clues, and ingredients to enact my master plan. Finally, with enough supplies and money, i created an artificial habitat that would allow Ice types to experience what they deserve.

This is the Pure Chill Experiment.

Mechanics
The Pure Chill Experiment is taken place in a large square room, 500 feet long and 500 feet wide. The ceiling is 20 feet high. The walls are lined with steel, but most of the steel has ice formed on it. Even if a section does not have ice on it, it is extremely cold to touch. The Floor is coated in ice as well, though it is not very thick. The room acts as freezer, keeping the cool in and pulling the heat out. This Area is quite simple and plain-jane, but I have created the perfect conditions for ice types. The exact temperature (kept classified), alongside key substances and elements in the air (also kept classified), give Ice the ability to resist certain types they weren't able to before! This arena gives Ice pokemon the resists they deserve. its only natural, after all.

-The Ice Type now resists Grass, Water, and Ground. Also, Rock is not super-effective against Ice. Ice is super-effective against Rock. Rock attacks do neutral damage to Ice Types.
-The floor has ice, so every action non-ice pokemon have a 5% chance to slip and take 10 damage (Pokemon with Levitate/Suction Cups/Anchor Body are not effected)
-Because the room is lined with steel, Dig cannot be used
-Weather does not work here and cannot be summoned
-Scald is the only water attack that Ice Types do not resist

Stratos

Banned deucer.
stuck in Philadelphia. stupid airlines messing up my tickets....

BATTLE ME I WANNA CRUSH THINGS
2v2 doubs
1 day DQ
Items on
All Abilities
2 recoveries/5 chills

Arena:
Field Type: Ice
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: see mechanics

*Ten Years Ago*

"Mommy!"
"Yes my dear child? What's the matter, why are you crying?"
"Mommy, truffles was battling a staryu and got hurt by a water attack!"
"Yes baby, He's part ground, that means-"
"But mommy! He's Ice too! doesn't ice resist water?"
"Sorry hun, but that's not how it works."
"WHA? but mommy it makes sens-"
"Perhaps dear. but it just doesn't work that way. Now go draw mommy a picture."
"Sniff. Okay...."

As he grew, that little boy also found that Ice did not resist anything besides itself. It was also weak to things that the boy couldn't even believe. It was his favorite type, and the boy thought to himself, "Why is this so? Ice should resist certain things. It makes sense!"

That boy was me. And i promised to find a way to allow Ice types the justice they deserved. i traveled the globe for proof and clues, and ingredients to enact my master plan. Finally, with enough supplies and money, i created an artificial habitat that would allow Ice types to experience what they deserve.

This is the Pure Chill Experiment.

Mechanics
The Pure Chill Experiment is taken place in a large square room, 500 feet long and 500 feet wide. The ceiling is 20 feet high. The walls are lined with steel, but most of the steel has ice formed on it. Even if a section does not have ice on it, it is extremely cold to touch. The Floor is coated in ice as well, though it is not very thick. The room acts as freezer, keeping the cool in and pulling the heat out. This Area is quite simple and plain-jane, but I have created the perfect conditions for ice types. The exact temperature (kept classified), alongside key substances and elements in the air (also kept classified), give Ice the ability to resist certain types they weren't able to before! This arena gives Ice pokemon the resists they deserve. its only natural, after all.

-The Ice Type now resists Grass, Water, and Ground. Also, Rock is not super-effective against Ice. Ice is super-effective against Rock. Rock attacks do neutral damage to Ice Types.
-The floor has ice, so every action non-ice pokemon have a 5% chance to slip and take 10 damage (Pokemon with Levitate/Suction Cups/Anchor Body are not effected)
-Because the room is lined with steel, Dig cannot be used
-Weather does not work here and cannot be summoned
-Scald is the only water attack that Ice Types do not resist
i have a fighting type and a fire type, this shouldn't be too bad, let's go

Issuing two identical challenges:

2v2 Training Singles
2 Day DQ
Switch=OK
Items=Training
2 Subs
Unlimited recoveries/chills

Ref/acceptor decides the rest.

I'm super cool. I'll take both your challenges AOPSUSER

both All abilities
Battle A will be here:
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles/Doubles/Triples
Restrictions- Artificial arena, low ceiling, no seismic acitivity, always all abilities

Library of Abilites:
Somewhere deep in the empirical city (no not the famous one, the lesser known empirical city), lies a forgotten place of magical literature, The Etheral Libraries. This majestic palace of a place is getting older due to no one taking care of it, but it still holds a pwerful secret; The books! they hold descriptive passages of every known ability of man and pokemon. and since this place is magic, when you battle here the books come alive! they miss being used (refer to the kitchen ware fom beauty and the beast), and they will willignly let you use their power! As you send a pokemon in, two random books will soar straight into your pokemon, and with a flash of power, they will be incapable of using their original abilites! but fret not, they will have two new abilites! weather its for good or worse, we know not, but it sure does make for an intersting battle!

Ref RNGs two abilites for each pokemon. If a pokemon is FE then they get 3 RNG'd abilities.

The arena is 200 feet by 200 feet, square shaped. the walls of this arena are tall and dusty book shelves, and the floor is covered in a deep pruple and gold carpet, giving the place an old but magical feel. there are some lights, not too much though. every pokemon can see just fine though

Battle B will be decided by the Ref (because i want to see them come up with something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)