Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreeing with Someoneelse; Skitty IS OP

Stockpiling the 1CC, bringing me up to a whopping ONE CC!

Piplup:
Piplup [Emperor Iceberg] (M) (*)
Nature: Modest

EC: 0/9 -> 1/9
MC: 0 -> 2 -> spending on Protect, TM move, so -2 -> back to 0
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5

Summary: Piplup earns 1 DC and EC and learns Protect from TM. I get my first CC for losing.

By the way, this is totally irrelevant, but congrats to Someoneelse on your 300th post above me.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Gym FAIL 2.0

I get 2 CC, will spend later.

Ninetales gets 3 MC. She will stockpile it for now.

Golduck gets 3 MC, which she will spend on Tri Attack.

Simisear gets 3 MC and a KOC. Converting the KOC to CC, bringing my CC total from this match to 3. Oh, and stockpiling MC.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
5th Hall Run got close. I get 18 CC to stockpile in event of the ASB Hunger Games, bringing my total to 19. Gray the Riolu earns 18 HC-converted-MC, to be used learning:

• Level-ups: Final Gambit (1 MC) + Reversal (free by virtue of pre-25 past gen)
  • Egg: Agility, Mind Reader, Hi Jump Kick (9 MC)
  • BW2 Tutors: Iron Tail (2 MC)
  • BW2 TM: Poison Jab, Dig, Rest (6 MC)
CC: 1+18 = 19

Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpAtk)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW unlocked)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Foresight (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Feint (*)
Force Palm (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Reversal
Nasty Plot
Final Gambit

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)
Circle Throw
Agility
Mind Reader
Hi Jump Kick

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
ThunderPunch
Toxic
Brick Break
Protect
Dual Chop
Magnet Rise
Sleep Talk
Iron Tail
Poison Jab
Dig
Rest

clearing the queue. editing in approvals in a minute.

Woodchuck: APPROVED (+.1)
(Note: sorry, but you have to buy those event moves)
Someoneelse: APPROVED (+.1)
Unoriginal Name: APPROVED (+.1)
Yoshinite: APPROVED (+.1)
But note Dark Pulse isn't past gen LU. Haunter gets it gen 5, but it doesnt really matter. You're approved nontheless.
UllarWarlord: APPROVED (+.1)
Zhengtann: APPROVED (+.1)

8.8+.6=9.4

I'm back!

From this Raid.
I gain 6 CC + 7 CC for the achievement.
Gareth (Camerupt) and Devdan (Gastrodon) get 9 MC each and 12 KOC to split between them.
Gareth will use all the KOC and his 3 stored MC to learn Mud Bomb (3), Sandstorm (2), Sunny Day (2), After You (2), Attract (2), Body Slam (3), Bulldoze (2), Captivate (3), Charm (3), Curse (1) and Fissure (1).
Devdan will learn Body Slam (1), Muddy Water (1), Dive (2), Block (2) and Sludge (3).

PRIZES

COUNTERS
danmantincan: 6 CC
Edward (Lucario): 10 MC
Ike (Pyroak): 12 MC, 4 KOC
Ilyana (Cyclohm): 13 MC, 3 KOC

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES
+1× Nanab Berry
+1× Float Stone
+1× Magnet
+1× Mental Herb
+1× Power Bracer
+1× Steel Gem
I gain another 6 CC.
Edward (Lucario) will learn ExtremeSpeed (1), Focus Blast (2), Focus Punch (3), Stone Edge (2), Shadow Ball (2).
Ike (Pyroak) will put his KOC into MC and learn Amnesia (1), Attract (2), Block (2), Dragonbreath (3), Double Team (2), Facade (2), Flame Burst (1) and Grasswhistle (3).
Ilyana (Cyclohm) will use her KOC as MC and learn Aerial Ace (2), Bulldoze (2), Captivate (3), Charge Beam (2), Dragon Claw (2), Dragon Rush (3) and Facade (2).

From this battle.
I gain 1 CC.
Emboar will learn Substitute (2) and Stone Edge (2).
Blaziken will learn Focus Punch (3) and Brick Break (2).
Volcarona will learn Facade (2) and store her last MC.

From this battle.
I get 5 CC.
Emboar will learn Solarbeam (2) and Sunny Day (2).
Staravia will put his KOC into EC, going to 7/9 EC and 4/5 DC and learn Protect (2).
Kirlia will go to 6/9 EC and 4/5 DC and learn Magic Coat (2).
Piloswine will put his KOC into DC, going to 8/9 EC and 4/5 DC and learn Double Team (2).
Magikarp an Beldum will store their counters.

From this battle.
I gain 8 CC (3+5 for full movepool on Infernape).
Magmortar will learn Endure (3) and store his KOC as MC.
Camerupt will learn Swallow (3) and store his KOC as MC.
Ninetales will learn Flare Blitz (3).

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
clearing the queue. editing in approvals in a minute.

Woodchuck: APPROVED (+.1)
(Note: sorry, but you have to buy those event moves)

In that case, I am purchasing the exact same Magikarp with those two other moves for 2 CC. (this is moronic :/)

Magikarp [PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
Innate. The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rattled [DW, Locked]: Innate. These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle

Bounce
Water Gun
Reversal

Claiming from this battle
I get 2 CC, and I have some 1 CC and 3 UC->CC, to be used to buy an Amulet Coin (6 CC)
Elekid gets: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC->EC
2 MC used to buy Fire Punch (BW Tutor)
Golett gets: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC->MC
2 MC used to buy Stealth Rock (BW Tutor)
Slowpoke gets: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC->MC
4 MC used to buy Psychic (Levelup) and Teleport (Past Gen Tutor)

Claiming from this shameful defeat

Stockpiling the 2 CC

Kitsunoh learns Ominous Wind (4th gen tutor, 3 MC)
Chandelure (who has 1 MC left on herself) learns Dark Pulse (BW tutor, 2 MC) and Sleep Talk (BW tutor, 2 MC).
Mismagius learns Payback (Level, 1 MC), Grudge (Level, 1 MC), and Calm Mind (BW TM, 1 MC + 1 KOC)

Also, I'm claiming 34 UC from here.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So 2 reffing jobs done nets me 7 UC and 9 UC respectively. I am curbing my urge to spend it since I need to hold out on sponsoring the future victor of the ASB Hunger Games (sponsors and mentors please hook me up).

UC: 70+7+9 = 86

Gonna use some CC to buy me a Tirtouga.

Currency Counters: 2-2=0

Tirtouga [Sentinel] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock:
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Swift Swim (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 19 (22/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
Ancientpower
Crunch
Wide Guard

Iron Defense
Knock Off
Rock Throw

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Rain Dance

That'll be all.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
It's BATTLE BEARS TIME.

Purchasing all of these critters with 13 of my 15 total CC.

<Teddiursa> [Oliver] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.

Quick Feet (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Honey Gather (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 34 (-, -10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Covet
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent

Counter
Crunch
Yawn

Roar
Toxic
Taunt

<Cubchoo> [Riggs] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.

Rattled (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Growl
Bide
Icy Wind
Fury Swipes
Brine
Endure

Ice Punch
Yawn
Encore

Protect
Shadow Claw
Dig

<Munchlax> [Wil] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.

Thick Fat (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 4 (-, -10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away

Counter
Pursuit
Whirlwind

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

<Spinda> [Tillman] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Abilities:
Own Tempo (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Tangled Feet (Type: Innate)
When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, the duration of confusion doubles.

Contrary (Type: Can Be Enabled) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (-, -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: N/A

Attacks:
Tackle
Uproar
Copycat
Faint Attack
Psybeam
Hypnosis

Disable
Encore
Fake Out

Return
Protect
Frustration

These two

CC: 88->98->100 (2 KOC from Haxorus)

Slowking:
MC: 6->9

Yanma:
EC: 2->3->4 (1 KOC)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 1->2->3 (Lucky Egg)
Moves: Wing Attack, U-Turn (LU)

Munchlax:
MC: 0->3->1
DC: 1->2
Moves: Snatch, Fling (LU)

Clamperl:
EC: 0->1->2 (1 KOC)
MC: 0->2->1
DC: 0->1
Moves: Shell Smash (LU)

Colosshale:
MC: 0->3->0
DC: 1->2
Moves: Pursuit, Magnitude (LU)

Training!
DFrog:
  • +4CC (total 17CC)
Murkrow
  • 0/6 EC ~ 1/6 EC
  • 0/5 DW ~ 1/5 DW
  • +3MC
    • Sucker Punch (lvl up -1MC)
    • Heat Wave (BW2 tutor -2MC)
Ralts
  • 3/9 EC ~ 5/9 EC (Lucky Egg) Ralts evolved into Kirlia!
  • 0/5 DW ~ 1/5 DW
  • +3MC (KOC)
    • Psychic (lvl up move -1MC)
    • Fire Punch (BW2 tutor -2MC)
Shroomish
  • 0/6 EC ~ 2/6 EC (KOC)
  • 0/5 DW ~ 1/5 DW
  • +3MC
    • Spore (lvl up move -1MC)
    • Helping Hand (BW2 tutor move -2MC)
Chimchar
  • 3/9 EC ~ 4/9 EC Chimchar evolved into Monferno!
  • 0/5 DW ~ 1/5 DW
  • +2MC
    • Flamethrower (lvl up move -1MC)
    • Facade (lvl up move -1MC)
    • Mach Punch (pre lvl 25, monferno)

Monferno [Faust] M

Nature: Naive
Type: Fire/Fight
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 93 (+15% Accuracy)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities:

Blaze (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist (Trait): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

EC: 4/9
DW: 1/5

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Fake Out
Thunder Punch
Double Kick
Fire Blast
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Ice (7)
Mach Punch
Flamethrower
Facade​

Kirlia [Jäger] M

Nature: Relaxed
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-10% Evasion)

Abilities:

Syncronise (Innate): Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace (Can Be Activated): When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Telepathy (Innate): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

EC: 5/9
DW: 1/5

Moves:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Confuse Ray
Encore
Disable
Thunder Bolt
Shadow Ball
Will-o-Wisp
Psychic
Fire Punch

Approving all those who are waiting. Taking Danman to lockdown. Approvals will be up soon.

Dammantincan:
Devdan does not have an extra 3MC stored (each pokemon gets 6MC from the raid, and camerupt has 3MC stockpiled, so i am guessing that is how you got 9MC for each). However, your other Gastrodon, Danved, has 3MC (You confused yourself!). Also, your beldum got a KOC, but you did not specify where is it going. Furthermore, you did not give me a link to that (what i guess is a TLR) Claim, so for right now, NOT APPROVED (+.2) Fix those things please.
Woodchuck: Like i said, you have to buy those event moves. If Magikarp didnt have any TM/Egg/ OR tutor moves, then you probably could claim them. But it gets a Tutor move, so you can't get event moves or such like that. Gotta buy, sorry. NOT APPROVED (+.1)
Ice Spade: APPROVED (+.1)
Zarator: APPROVED (+.1)
Zheng Tenn: APPROVED (+.1)
Maxim: APPROVED (+.1)
Someoneelse: APPROVED (+.1)
Ullarwarlord: APPROVED (+.1)
Waterwarrior: APPROVED (+.1)
AOPsUser: APPROVED (+.1)
Dfrog: APPROVED (+.1)
Lockdown:
You reffed a 4vs4 doubles, with 6 KO's, so that means you actually get 12UC. Fix this and you're APPROVED (+.1)
9.4+1.3=10.7

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477744

I get 4CC, my total is 30CC

Aboma puts 4 of his KOC into CC (30>>>34), and uses 3MC +1KOC to get the moves Frost Breah (2mc) and Giga Impact (2mc)

Cuchoo gets 4MC, its a Beartic now and gets the moves Taunt (2mc) and Dive (2mc)

Castform gets 3MC, buys Swift (3mc)

Rotom gets 3MC and buys Swift (3mc) too haha

Cloyster gets 3MC and buys Explosion (3mc)

Scylant gets 4MC and buys Sleep Talk and Rest (2mc each)

Now using 33 of my 34CC to purchase BERRIES

-5cc for 5 Figy Berries
-5cc for 5 Wiki Berries
-5cc for 5 Mago Berries
-2cc for 5 Tamato Berries
-5cc for 5 Chople Berries
-5cc for 5 Charti Berries
-6cc for 5 Enigma Berries

Self-Approved

Claiming from this battle:

King Serperior: 6 CC
- Deerling: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC
- Growlithe: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC
- Teddiursa: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC
- Darumaka: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC
- Electrike: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
- Scratchet: 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC

KOC becomes CC. All stockpiled.

Claiming from the same battle as Woodchuck as ref
I get 2 UC.

Also, @Woodchuck: you get 1 more CC and 1 more MC for Kitsunoh for that match. :)

EDIT: Since no approval yet, I'll claim my 1 UC for this match too.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
doing some shit

Metagross [Brains] (Genderless)
Nature: Careful (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Clear Body
This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)

Ability 2: Light Metal (DW) [unlocked]
The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9 (550 kg)
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC:
DC:
5/5

Attacks:

Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Psychic
Agility
Pursuit

Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Headbutt
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Dynamic Punch
Gravity
Selfdestruct
Sleep Talk
Mimic
Block

Earthquake
Giga Impact
Double Team
Reflect
Light Screen
Rock Slide
Endure
Brick Break
Hone Claws
Protect
Aerial Ace
Explosion
Rain Dance
Telekinesis
Sandstorm
Rest
Bulldoze
Swagger
Substitute
I have 50 MC on this fella so ima buy

1 MC: Miracle Eye, Hyper Beam (2)
2 MC: Icy Wind, Signal Beam, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Psyshock, Sunny Day, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb, Facade, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Cut, Strength, Flash, Hidden Power Fire, Rock Polish (18)
3 MC: Swift, Mud Slap, Natural Gift, Double-edge

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477586
Orcinus Duo: 3 CC
Infernape: 3 MC
Mr. Mime: 3 MC
Ludicolo: 3 MC
Scrafty: 3 MC
Gengar: 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477594
Orcinus Duo:
+2 CC
Ninetales: +3 MC
Pyroak: +3 MC and 1 KOC
Infernape: +3 MC and 2 KOC

Infernape gets 8 MC (KOC included), so I buy (with the 1 stocked MC), Vacuum Wave (3), Swords Dance (2), Hone Claws (2), Attract (2)
Mr. Mime gets 3 MC, with the stocked 1 MC I buy Iron Defense (2) and Wonder Room
Ludicolo gets 3 MC, buying me Focus Punch
Scrafty gets 3 MC, buying Grass Knot and stockpiling 1 MC
Gengar gets 3 MC, with the stocked 1 MC we'll be buying Foul Play and Trick Room
Ninetales gets 3 MC, and with the stocked 3 MC we buy Faint Attack and Power Swap
Pyroak gets 4 MC (KOC included), so I buy Will-o-Wisp, Roar. I also have Sunny Day twice on this thing, so I'll swap one of them out with Incinerate

Using the 5 CC and 2 stored CC to change Brains' nature to Sassy.
Speed is now 60, stats are 5/5/3/4

Claiming from this battle which I lost.

Stockpiling all, spending KOC on EC

Bringing total CC 4, and spending them to
Mr E!

Name: Mr E
Species: Unown

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 48
Base Rank Total: 14

Type:

Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate
:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks:
Hidden Power:
The Pokemon lets out white rings that swirl around the user and then are fired at the opponent. Hidden Power can be any type of the player’s choosing; however, once Hidden Power’s type and power are chosen they can only be changed for a cost of 7 CC. The player can also choose the attack power. Hidden Power's Energy Cost is equal to Base Attack Power minus two (2).

Attack Power: 4-7 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: Attack Power - 2 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Chosen | Priority: 0 | CT: Set.

Hidden Power Bug: 50% Drain Effect (Leech Life)
Hidden Power Dark: Taunt Effect (Taunt)
Hidden Power Dragon: Roar Effect (Dragon Tail)
Hidden Power Electric: 30% Paralyze (Discharge)
Hidden Power Fighting: Calculates Damage Using Defense (Mystery Sword)
Hidden Power Fire: 30% Burn (Lava Plume)
Hidden Power Flying: High Critical Hit Ratio (Aeroblast / Air Cutter)
Hidden Power Ghost: 20% Special Defense Lower (Shadow Ball)
Hidden Power Grass: 20% Sleep (Spore / Sleep Powder / GrassWhistle)
Hidden Power Ground: 20% Accuracy Lower (Mud Bomb / Mud Slap)
Hidden Power Ice: 20% Freeze (Ice Beam)
Hidden Power Poison: 30% Toxic (Poison Fang)
Hidden Power Psychic: 20% Confusion (Psybeam / Confusion)
Hidden Power Rock: 20% Flinch (Rock Slide)
Hidden Power Steel: 20% Special Attack Lower (Flash Cannon)
Hidden Power Water: 20% Speed Lower, Douse effect (BubbleBeam / Water Gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)