Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

I don't know what would be worse Madara back to life or Obito ten-tails jinchuuriki..... asking 'coz looked like Madara din't give a fuck about Obito betraying(?) him.

I don't know what would be worse Madara back to life or Obito ten-tails jinchuuriki..... asking 'coz looked like Madara din't give a fuck about Obito betraying(?) him.
Considering Madara is still effectively immortal since he wasn't revived, he probably doesn't care, if anything he probably anticipated it as a possibility of happening and has plans regardless. I mean, he can probably yank down a few dozen meteors to flatten him and extract the 10 tails if he had to.

Yeah. He can wait until Obito dies if he has to. Just needs to make sure that Sasuke lives and reproduces and eventually he can get a new rinnegan user.
Obito wanting to do the Moon's Eye Plan anyways probably makes him not care as much either. Sure, it would be nice if Madara was in control, but the important thing is that the plan happens.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, dumb question-- but if all you need to get the Eien Mangekyo Sharingan is to transplant the Mangekyo of a close sibling, would there be anything stopping two brothers who awakened it from just trading-- and then BOTH having eternal Mangekyo?

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Iunno, actually. However, I think that pride and the lack of reasonability seen in those few Uchiha that possess the normal Mangekyō Sharingan (aside from Itachi and Shisui) prevent that stream of conscious from taking hold.

Nothing like tossing Worf across the room to establish who's the strongest...

Maybe it's just me, but even I think it's a touch lame that all of a sudden he's breaking those barriers and such, if that really is the case what is Madara gonna even try to do?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, dumb question-- but if all you need to get the Eien Mangekyo Sharingan is to transplant the Mangekyo of a close sibling, would there be anything stopping two brothers who awakened it from just trading-- and then BOTH having eternal Mangekyo?

As I understood you had to fuse the eyes together. Which is why they combined the symbols of the eyes into one. There was some evidence of this but I'm too tired and drunk to actually find it.

Chapter was garbage. Now someone stronger than the first... Jesus Kishi has lost control of the power levels completely now.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Honestly, considering we're talking about a guy with a Mangekyo Sharingan, a Rinengan, Mokuton, Senju and Uchiha cells, can use all the forbidden Uchiha AND Rikudo techniques, has a unique space-time dimension jutsu, can completely control 8 tailed beasts, AND he just became the Juubi's Jinchuuriki...

Honestly if he WASN'T stronger than the first, something would be fucked. My thought when the first said that was: "Uh, well DUH..."

On the other hand, everyone Naruto+ (Naruto, 4th, 1st, Madara, Obito, etc.) is so fucking ridiculous that it's kind of all lost upon us as the audience. The scale is too ridiculous for it to have much meaning for us until one of these guys dies.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
IMO, Kakashi needs to die this arc, like ASAP. It made absolutely no sense for him to tie someone who had access to: the Rinnengan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Izanagi, Mokuton, and Space-time Jutsu, let alone win the exchange. I agree that someone significant needed to die besides Neji or else the arc would seem meaningless, and was hoping it would be Kakashi. But nope, he somehow survives. At least have made it so that Kakashi died and Obito suffered a crippling wound or something.

IMO, Kakashi needs to die this arc, like ASAP. It made absolutely no sense for him to tie someone who had access to: the Rinnengan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Izanagi, Mokuton, and Space-time Jutsu, let alone win the exchange. I agree that someone significant needed to die besides Neji or else the arc would seem meaningless, and was hoping it would be Kakashi. But nope, he somehow survives. At least have made it so that Kakashi died and Obito suffered a crippling wound or something.
I half agree, though still...arguably the 4th Hokage got the better of him pre-Rinnengan, but even then Obito still had access to the beforementioned abilities too besides Rinnengan, so why was he able to make Obito retreat so soon as well as breaking off his control over the Kyuubi? Kakashi is at least near Hokage level in power considering he was a candidate before and after Danzo's brief reign, so perhaps Obito is just stupid or too overconfident. Besides Izanagi is a risk, he can't replace an eye mid-fight that easily, so wasting it to kill Kakashi in that last exchange wouldn't be worth it I'd imagine unless he was about to die from that wound (which itself is unlikely considering Kakashi impaled him before and he was still moving fine).

Honestly, considering we're talking about a guy with a Mangekyo Sharingan, a Rinengan, Mokuton, Senju and Uchiha cells, can use all the forbidden Uchiha AND Rikudo techniques, has a unique space-time dimension jutsu, can completely control 8 tailed beasts, AND he just became the Juubi's Jinchuuriki...

:o never mind what i said previously. Wtf man.. Wtf... I don't even know what to say. The above paragraph is just hard to take in tbh.

Yeah, Obito was really powerful, but he was terrible at using any of his powers. All he used most of the time was Kamui. Was hoping he would die for Madara, but I am fine with what happened since he couldn't control the Juubi's power and lost his mind.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
More bad stuff about to go down. Only real question is will Juubi be able to overcome Obito or, like Kyuubi is it able to be controlled by Sharingan?

It doesn't look like Obito has been in control at any point after sealing the Juubi inside of himself. He didn't even know he was Obito.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Obito actually is Rikudo Sage now I think...
He certainly is a reincarnation of the Sage of 6 Paths now. His appearance matches the silhouettes of the Sage, and he even used the black chakra things to form a staff similar to the one associated with the Sage. All he's missing is a second Rinnegan to complete the deal.

So yeah...forget what I said about the whole meteor smashing thing, if Obito can maintain control, I dunno wtf Madara is thinking of doing unless he's just supremely (and blindly) overconfident since he's immortal. I mean, he just shredded through 4 Hokage, one of which was stronger than he was. Still dunno the full extent of Kabuto's "modifications" to Madara, but I don't see any way he's gonna solo Obito.

So how long till Obito starts casting the Infinite Tsuyokomi on the moon anyways? Unless Obito forgot about that and is just gonna stay in "Hulk smash" mode.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
To be honest, I still think that Obito's going to end up changing sides. The entire backstory basically points to Talk no Jutsu as a way out because that inside, Obito's actually a good guy. Minato and Kakashi both being there can definitely whip up some convincing arguments to make him change sides. These are the generations: Jiraiya / Tsunade / Orochimaru, Yahiko / Konan / Nagato, Kakashi / Rin / Obito, and Naruto / Sakura / Sasuke and the third always ends up going bad and then having a change of heart.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Our resident Naruto cosplaying nerd, vader, probably jizzed all over this chapter and Obito turning into the Sage of 6 Paths.

Though personally I think Kishimoto crossed works and turned Obito into Enel instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)